Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

"Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others (10999 Views)

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe / The True Definition Of The Word Of God - Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by RationalTV1: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017

Pastor John Oluwadare, General Superintendent of Christ Redemption Bible Church (CRBC), Ketu, Lagos, has a word of advice for Nigerian leaders.
Until they show genuine repentance and truly return Nigeria to God, the country might continue to totter and toddle, even in adulthood, Pastor Oluwadare asserted. He also advised President Muhammadu Buhari to organise a genuine national prayer so that the country might regain its lost glory.
The cleric spoke recently at the church headquarters in Ketu, Lagos, while briefing journalists on activities to mark the 20th anniversary of the church.

The man of God, a Bible teacher, author, televangelist and deliverance minister, also urged Nigerians not to lose hope in the country. He said the rampaging songs of discord and disunity among the various tribes in the country could only draw the nation backwards, insisting that God had destined Nigeria to be a great nation.
The cleric noted also that though God is still very much interested in the Nigeria project, the leaders should rise up and allow the fear of God to rule them.

“I have, on several occasions, had encounters with God concerning this country. I have related this several times on our weekly television programme on LTV, Heal My Land. I can assure you that God is still at work and that is why I am advising President Buhari to urgently declare a national prayer for the nation to regain its lost glory and be among the blessed nations of the world,” he said.

Oluwadare said this year’s convention at the CRBC was unique because it signified two decades of promoting the gospel of God through the church. He explained that the theme, – The Bread of life – Walking in Dominion, is to glorify God and win souls through the various activities and programmes slated for the event.

Chairman of the convention planning committee, Pastor Sunday Olaluwoye said: “A chain of activities have been lined up for this year convention, beginning with the four-week training and empowerment programme, where people learn various vocations, including fashion designing, hairdressing and other self improvement endeavours. A family summit programme and get-together with the theme, ‘Family as God Intended It,’ would be held to discuss issues relating to the family. The church is also giving back to the community. We shall be commissioning a water project for the church’s immediate community and we are embarking on the repair and grading of the road leading to the church. This is part of the corporate social responsibility programme of the church. There will also be a Ministers’ Conference, revival service and crusade as well as the church leaders’ conference. These are tailored towards developing the spirit of excellence in the church leaders.

“There will also be a general workers’ conference with the theme: ‘Surviving in the wave of economic turbulence. The church is also organising a 20- hour praise and worship session, holding between 8 am and 4 am the following day. There would also be the ordination ceremony of some servants of God in the church. The event will be rounded off with the convention thanksgiving service on Sunday, October 15,with prominent guests gracing the occasion,” he said

Some of the guests expected at the convention, the organisers said, include the Minister for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, and Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, among others. There would also be other prominent personalities from across Nigeria and abroad, he informed.

The convention would also parade an array of respected men of God, including Pastor Samson Bamigbayan, Pastor Dapo Ojo, Pastor Joseph Adelakun and Pastor Anu Ojo.
Aside praise and worship songs from the Redemption Voices, Evangelist Olubukola Akinade (Senwele Jesu) is expected to thrill guests at the event.

Wife of the General Superintendent, Pastor Mrs. Martha Oluwadare called on Nigerians, irrespective of religious affiliations, to attend the soul-lifting event, assuring participants of sundry life- changing experiences.
“This is a total transformational experience and I believe our lives would never be the same again after the convention,” she said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/return-nigeria-to-god-cleric-urges-buhari-others/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by paiz: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
OK
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Buharimustgo: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
The last thing Buhari will do is to organize National Prayer day.

3 Likes

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wondering when a Real Man of God with Elijah Anointing will Arise and speak some bitter truth to Satanic Powers that have captured Nigeria.

With strong words like Nnamdi Kanu.

All these soft indirect message are not for Strongmen with powers
In Nigeria..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Drniyi4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I don't think a special "National Prayer" day or week is what we need in this country. Yes, we need prayer, but everyone (people and government) needs to change their perception about this country. A politician today will be exposing the secret of another politician in another party, but becomes an angel automatically while they're in the same party (what a shame!).

If prayer is what all we need, Nigeria, as "religious" as we are, should be among the best countries in the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by UncleSnr(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Yes oh, return her to God.

Nigeria is a typical example of "How Prayer doesn't work"

With more than 40,000 Churches excluding Mosque and Shrines, millions of prayers being said on behalf of Nigeria daily from her Citizens, yet nothing is happening.

We are still morally bankrupt.

Better you guys channel your energy on doing the right thing, other than talking to a Jewish & Arabian genie who doesn't understand English, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Efik or any of other numerous Nigerian languages.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by xynerise: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Returning Nigeria to God depends on individual understanding...abi you want make House of Assembly relocate to Church?

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is it the job of Nigerian leaders or Nigerian people to go back to God?

Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

The Lord GOD hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the LORD.

Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years:

And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.

Amos 4, KJV.

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funny. it's a personal decision.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by magoo10(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Possible?I doubt

Who doesn't know that most of these leaders have sold their souls to the devil,that is why nothing positive will ever come out from them.
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Video: Psquare Got Into A Fight During A Meeting, Lawyer Says Video Is Fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8EWrYwqN4
Watch video below.
And don't forget to write you opinion about what you think in the comment section below. Subscribe: www.youtube.com/sisilizzyvlog

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by LastSurvivor11: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Calm down baba pastor, one year fasting n prayers cannot make Nigeria any better unless careful planning, fairness and justice which the dullard president abhors..

We are going down n divided everyday under the watch of the greatest dullardihio..
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Scammer. Thief. Wayo man. Which god exactly should we be returning to? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by 1Rebel: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
which god? Even god is tired of the stvpidity of nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by idu1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by allanphash7(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Which God ?

Does god exist ?

Even it does , does he/she lives in Nigeria ?

Religious has eaten up some peoples brain

Crap !!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Pavore9: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Speaking to the wind!

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by lomprico(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Buharimustgo:

His wife did it naa! Its just that d organiser refuse to pay the prayer warriors, na so kasala come burst. grin
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Which god?

Buhari's god(Allah) or the Christian god(Jehovah)?

Before CAN will start complaining that he is trying to islamize Nigeria undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by busomma: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
No be God spoil Nigeria. Na Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by SenorFax(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
People are so full of drama grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Dearlord(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
How long will it take this man of God to realize that they are bestowed the power to direct all human race to God?
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
So, Ordinary Buhari was able to collect Nigeria from omnipotent God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yahoo Pastor
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by adepeter2027(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
The stupid pastor is stylishly looking for a OFFICE in Aso Rock.

Werey, church magas no Dae pay again

1 Like

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by Throwback: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
By God, does he mean the white colonialists?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others by geoworldedu: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
How I understand the message of this man: "Return Nigeria to scam!!!"
How others understand it : "Return Nigeria to Allah and Yahweh"
How an Indian man would understand it. "Return Nigeria to Vishnu"

We have to understand first of all that this world isn't what they have painted is to us as. As one who have seen the other side, I speak with authority and boldness that what people paint and worship as God Almighty are mere scams and shams. They are not close to God Almighty at all. On earth here, when you here the word GOD, you start to fear and tremble, worshipping the person who uses that name. This is wrong. Here on NL, a guy called himself 4evergod aka Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme and duped people of millions of naira with such name. Why do you allow such things? God is not any of these gods we know, God is far beyond them.

When you make findings and follow science, you won't have time for corruptions and all these nonsense they call sin. You won't have time for noisemaking up and down. You are actually close to the real God that way.

BTW, the 419 Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme is a big time 419 here now going by the name Butterflylion. He's still scamming people, preaching like a pastor everywhere. Pls beware of him. And in case you know him or can get hold of him, get in touch with Ubachi or Mrbllymer whom he scammed a sum of 6million naira. See pix of the criminal below.
Hmm, you are not giving up on this fight. Stay blessed my mentor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Man Has Kept His Hand Raised For 38 Years (PIC) / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / Did Reinhard Bonnke Actually Help Africans? *MUST READ!!!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.