Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello (307 Views)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by shuttox: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Kogi State Governor and presidential aspirant in the just concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress, Yahaya Bello, Wednesday, said he would run for the top office in a subsequent election.

This was as he noted that his shot at the 2023 presidency was only “testing the microphone.”

Bello, who garnered 47 votes in last week’s elections disclosed this to the State House Correspondents shortly after meeting the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

According to him, he came to see the president on a thank-you visit for letting him participate in the highly contested exercise.

He noted that his recent attempt for the ticket was to “test the mic,” adding that his next attempt would be “supersonic.”

On the hunt for a running mate for Tinubu, he noted that competence should take precedence above other factors.

He said the Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket, the major consideration for selection should be deliverability.

To his supporters, Bello appealed for continued assurance in his presidential bid saying “sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose.”

He urged them to support the current flag bearer in next year’s elections.
https://punchng.com/ill-contest-president-again-says-yahaya-bello/?amp

Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Aonkuuse(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Looking for the final blow?
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by solmusdesigns: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is still young

He has enough time to make amends
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
And he will never win, just take a look at kogi state roads .
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by shuttox: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zenry:
And he will never win, just take a look at kogi state roads .
Really?
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Valkrie: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Contest for president of landlord association is open and he is eligible atleast to contest and that's if he is not in prison serving his jail term by then oh....!!!

All depends...!
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by yinkus6750(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Contesting everytime is your right as a citizen.
But winning the exalted seat might be a difficult one
Everyone cannot be as lucky as PMB
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by helinues: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin

Ex presidential candidate na also title
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Whazar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Age dey your side my guy

You can contest till 2053
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by kennymike84: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bet me till Naija part way you will not smell that Asorock..Yeye nberi
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
That's a good dream...
Re: I’ll Contest President Again, Says Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
shuttox:

Really?

� Yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Oby Orogbu To Facilitate Overseas Scholarships For Awka Youths / David Hundeyin Journalism About Who Killed Hiny Umoren / Apc’s Defections And Wamakko’s Journey To Political Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.