Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre (15493 Views)

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices / Petrol Landing Cost Now N180 Per Litre, Says Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
onyxo76:

honestly I regret not stepping up my japa plans 5 years ago, if only I had foreseen these times ahead...damn

Abroad prices of fuel are much higher than in Nigeria

Someone on this site quoted me on anotherthread to tell me that petrol in the USA is at an all time high
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by swissgoldenpro1: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
The hardship will only get worse for the masses

1 Like

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by nnamdi640: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
If you like continue to support criminals as politicians just because of #5000 handed to you, just know that you will suffer more. Let save this country from bad leadership, be obedient and let make the country great. Obi is the answer.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by MhizzV(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Enjoyment! Some states in north-west,their least price is #205.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Tundex911: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Southwest...

We just like to dey inconvenient ourselves and you think this is not the time for we citizens to fight for our right
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by onyxo76(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
subsidywise18:

Abroad prices of fuel are much higher than in Nigeria

Someone on this site quoted me on anotherthread to tell me that petrol in the USA is at an all time high

I agree but at least th ere is a system that works over there, I'm not running away due to high oil prices but for total collapse of practically all economic sectors.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Tranquility18: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Are u for real?
for real
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by babaalagbo11(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
They're left with no choice...may God intervene in this country matter, don't vote because of money and congo of rice ooo toor
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Bbbw: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Again
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by luminouz(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Instead of lion to eat grass, rather there won't be animals in d jungle

I'm saying the truth. Lions do eat grass. Google it bro
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by emmanuelbrown26: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
luminouz:

That proverb is for elders, not for everybody
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by cornelman: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Buhari nah bad market for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Makowonda: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
This one na news wey go shock me again?I just bought fuel at the filling station at the rate of N185 per liter about thirty minutes ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Saintinoo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ecstasy154:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/south-west-ipman-set-to-increase-pump-price-of-petrol-to-n180-per-litre/amp/

In Buhari they trust and on Tinubu mandate they stand, IPMAN southwest should please make it #250 per litre they can afford it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by buckeyemedia: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Tougher days ahead with little or no hope in sight. Things just can't continue degenerating like this for too long. Sooner than later something must snap.
APC must go.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by buckeyemedia: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
luminouz:

Of course, they use it to digest all the protein consumed.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Well, I wish all of them that voted for change to 4+4, mak all of us enjoy am jare.
BBefore dDecember I see fuel and diesel going up to 1k and 1500.
We never see d real change, by December that's when we will see d real change.
Una eyes never clear, One thing is for sure, no matter how rough d jungle is, a lion can never ever eat grass.

At the bolded, Na the Zombies body go hear am lol. Na Fishes Big Fish dey chop Inside Ocean..
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
saucespecies:
Who even do us this thing.

Nothing is working in this country.
The next president has a herculean task ahead of him.

It will take years and sacrifice of personal interest to fix the country.

Lol Zomb.ies, Una wail pass this for Jolantern Regime..grin
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Makowonda:
This one na news wey go shock me again?I just bought fuel at the filling station at the rate of N185 per liter about thirty minutes ago.

I was expecting them to Increase It to at least N250, then subsequently N400 by December plus serious scarcity. Nigeria will be great again..grin
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
onyxo76:

I agree but at least th ere is a system that works over there, I'm not running away due to high oil prices but for total collapse of practically all economic sectors.

Better, because anyone running because 'diesel is expensive' should see how much it costs abroad

But things work well abroad because they pay taxes at a higher rate , they all pay their power bills, and they do not subsidize fuel (except for the poorest of the poor), and people do the hard work of democracy.(not just voting).
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That proverb is for elders, not for everybody

That proverb is wrong. I just clarified it and I'm an elder. The proverb needs an updated version.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by onyxo76(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
subsidywise18:

Better, because anyone running because 'diesel is expensive' should see how much it costs abroad

But things work well abroad because they pay taxes at a higher rate , they all pay their power bills, and they do not subsidize fuel (except for the poorest of the poor), and people do the hard work of democracy.(not just voting).
surely, have spent holidays in UK and US several times, you pay your bills and the public transport system works well, you don't even need to own a car.
here, you are more or less a local government, you provide everything yourself.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by DeOTR: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros even if they tell us what they plan to do, what difference does it make?

The buhari that told us he would do heaven and earth all together back then in his campaign days, what has he done up till now? It has been 7yrs now and the old man has given us nothing but hell.
Don't get me wrong.
There's a difference between telling people what you want to do and actually telling them how you plan to achieve it.
That way, we can assess their problem solving skills.
I'm hoping either Tinubu or Obi will tell us how they plan to tackle some of our problems as a country, but if they can't and all they said is "I'll do this and that", then I'll have to sit out.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Oplomo: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why are you people lamenting? It is Tinubu's turn to destroy the country. Give him the country to destoy.

According to him 'emi lokan lati ba aye awon omo naijeriiya je'. grin

1 Like

Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by emmanuelbrown26: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

At the bolded, Na the Zombies body go hear am lol. Na Fishes Big Fish dey chop Inside Ocean..
Gbamsolutely my brother. Na dem dey suffer am pass and that's just d irony of this whole change mantra.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by emmanuelbrown26: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
luminouz:

That proverb is wrong. I just clarified it and I'm an elder. The proverb needs an updated version.
When it's time, it will be updated.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Achilles881: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .

At the bolded grin

You want us to vote his Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .
. Na wao
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Lisaint(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2022
No wonder Queue has returned to petrol station

I noticed almost all filling station from iwo road to ring road ibadan shut there gate to customers yesterday

Apart from few like Bovas that are selling and the queue there ehn no be here
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Makowonda: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Evolutionlove:

I was expecting them to Increase It to at least N250, then subsequently N400 by December plus serious scarcity. Nigeria will be great again..grin
Amen O!Just when you think the price of a commodity wouldn't go any higher due to a recent unjust increment then "boom"!You're paying quintuple the price you paid yesterday.Na God go held us.
Re: South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre by Ayk8: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
I voted Buhari because I thought he was stingy and prudent not knowing that he lacked progressive and developmental ideas. I can't make the same mistake again trying to be OBIdient. I rather support the man who will JAG the country towards progress and greatness as he has done before with Lagos.

Ecstasy154:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/south-west-ipman-set-to-increase-pump-price-of-petrol-to-n180-per-litre/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / DEFAMATION: Deji Adeyanju Sues Japhet Omojuwa / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.