Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers (1326 Views)

SOLD HACKED PS4 WITH 15 GAMES & 2 ORIGINAL CONTROLLERS SOLD / Ps3 Original Controllers / ⭕⭕ PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1TB.[hacked & unhacked]✅ + PS5❗❗ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
PS4 pro hacked with these games
FIFA 22
Guardians of galaxy
Call of duty modern warfare
Call of duty modern warfare remastered
Assassins creed Valhalla
Spider man miles morales
Far cry 6
Last of us 2

Text me on WhatsApp for more info and pictures
0901 475 4792

Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2022
How much and firmware version
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:
How much and firmware version
9.00 it’s hacked already 210k
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by pepenini88(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
9.00 it’s hacked already 210k
can I pay 205k
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
pepenini88:

can I pay 205k
send me a message on what’s up pls let’s deal
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by Discombulator: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Waiting for people with hd 1080p tv to foolishly come and price it like they will utilize the potential for 4k gaming
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by pepenini88(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Discombulator:
Waiting for people with hd 1080p tv to foolishly come and price it like they will utilize the potential for 4k gaming
4k tv or 1080p tv, the pro is still better than fat or slim no matter what tv u play it with

4 Likes

Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by Discombulator: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
pepenini88:

4k tv or 1080p tv, the pro is still better than fat or slim no matter what tv u play it with
.tf are you saying,na people like you I'm talking about, if you like play 8k video game console on 1080p it won't give output more than 1080p so,there is absolutely no difference between PS4 and PS4 pro on hd tv, because they're both displaying 1080×1920 pixels per second,mind you I've tried and tested this facts multiple times

1 Like

Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by Mckandre(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Discombulator:
.tf are you saying,na people like you I'm talking about, if you like play 8k video game console on 1080p it won't give output more than 1080p so,there is absolutely no difference between PS4 and PS4 pro on hd tv, because they're both displaying 1080×1920 pixels per second,mind you I've tried and tested this facts multiple times
people don't buy ps4pro mainly because of the 4k capability but due to the cpu/gpu improvement it has over the base ps4/slim. Some games run on boostmode to improve the fps and loading time. PS4 Pro owners that aren't on 4K televisions will get a significant graphical enhancement: supersample anti-aliasing(SSAA) which removes jagged edges on games. Besides ps4pro doesn't run on native 4k as may think, it makes use of checkerboard rendering that re not really as sharp as native 4k. At the end its those with 1080p displays that has all the perks because ones u enable 4k on the console the SSAA function is disabled in order to transfer the console power for 4k rendering(checkerboard rendering)

1 Like

Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by Discombulator: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mckandre:
people don't buy ps4pro mainly because of the 4k capability but due to the cpu/gpu improvement it has over the base ps4/slim. Some games run on boostmode to improve the fps and loading time. PS4 Pro owners that aren't on 4K televisions will get a significant graphical enhancement: supersample anti-aliasing(SSAA) which removes jagged edges on games. Besides ps4pro doesn't run on native 4k as may think, it makes use of checkerboard rendering that re not really as sharp as native 4k. At the end its the those with 1080p displays that has all the perks.
You're absolutely wrong,wtf are you talking about,the main reason the PS4 pro and the Xbox one x exist is because of 4k nothing else, you obviously haven't had one and you don't know what you're talking about, you're comparing 1080p performance to a 4k that has 4 times more details. The ps4pro runs native 4k and rarely upscale games.
I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when you claim playing PS4 pro with a 1080p tv was good.
Which perks does 1080p has compared to 4 times that amount of pixel,4 times more details. The SSAA you mentioned are already on PS4 and it's game selective, you're not even talking about ray tracing. Bros don't even compare the two.
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by Mckandre(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Discombulator:

You're absolutely wrong,wtf are you talking about,the main reason the PS4 pro and the Xbox one x exist is because of 4k nothing else, you obviously haven't had one and you don't know what you're talking about, you're comparing 1080p performance to a 4k that has 4 times more details. The ps4pro runs native 4k and rarely upscale games.
I knew you didn't know what you were talking about when you claim playing PS4 pro with a 1080p tv was good.
Which perks does 1080p has compared to 4 times that amount of pixel,4 times more details. The SSAA you mentioned are already on PS4 and it's game selective, you're not even talking about ray tracing. Bros don't even compare the two.
bro do some research. However what do u have to say about framerate improvement if that's not a considerable reason to go for ps4 pro? Have u played the control, daysgone, granturismo sports, GOW to name a few on both consoles? these games struggle with 30fps/60fps on the base ps4 than the ps4pro that run them all on locked 60fps, now how's that for improvement?
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by pepenini88(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
how many Belgium Is the ps4 pro coming with?
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
pepenini88:
how many Belgium Is the ps4 pro coming with?
what’s Belgium
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
FIFA 22
Guardians of galaxy
Assassins creed Valhalla
Spider man miles morales
Far cry 6
Last of us 2

0901 475 4792

This console is still available changed my mind about selling earlier but I’m selling again
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
FIFA 22
Guardians of galaxy
Assassins creed Valhalla
Spider man miles morales
Far cry 6
Last of us 2

0901 475 4792

console is available contact me !!
Re: Ps 4 Pro 1tb Hacked Plus Some Cds ,and Two Original Controllers by AyarmBoye(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Console and pads only how much ?

(1) (Reply)

Which Language Is Best For Programming Mobile Apps, Java Or .net? / Fifa16 Online League Opening / In Need Of PS3 Or 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.