Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem (952 Views)

Toyota Corolla S For Sale Nairaland / SOLD!!! Tin-can Cleared 2010 Cleared Toyota Corolla S / Watch A Magna Tweaked Tesla Model S With 3 Motors Drift On Snow & Wet pavement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by DSENATAR: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good day all, my Toyota Correct Sports 2006 has been giving me issues.

The car is not balanced on a plane road, its seems to be tilted towards one side and this is majorly felt on the driver side wheel.

I have done the front bushings, change Shock absorbers and Spring, but the problem still persists

Please anyone with possible solution should please help me out.....
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by Emmy000seun(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boss go and do your alignment and wheel balancing...it will be rectify cool cool
DSENATAR:

The car is not balanced on a plane road, its seems to be tilted towards one side and this is majorly felt on the driver side wheel.

I have done the front bushings, change Shock absorbers and Spring, but the problem still persists

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by DSENATAR: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Boss go and do your alignment and wheel balancing...it will be rectify cool cool

I have done so severally within this month, the result is still the same
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by osato45: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
DSENATAR:

are you sure your car hasn't been accidented with a bent frame or chasis

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by jibovico(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Check your car history it may have had an accident
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by DSENATAR: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
jibovico:
Check your car history it may have had an accident
How do I check?
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by Dozieson(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
DSENATAR:

How do I check?

VIN check. Contract ospreywin here on nairaland
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by Dozieson(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
osato45:
are you sure your hasn't been accident with a bent frame or chasis

I suspect same

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by JAYUK(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Confirm that the steering knuckle is for your car,I had that issue,my mechanic mounted 2.4 Camry knuckle on my Rx 330,it took me months to figure out why my car was tilting to driver's side,I did balancing and alignment severally.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by DSENATAR: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
JAYUK:
Confirm that the steering knuckle is for your car,I had that issue,my mechanic mounted 2.4 Camry knuckle on my Rx 330,it took me months to figure out why my car was tilting to driver's side,I did balancing and alignment severally.

Thank you
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by BestTrades: 4:19am On Jun 16, 2022
DSENATAR:

How do I check?

To check vin of any car

For Free Vehicle History Report

https://verifyithq.com/free-vehicle-history-report/

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by bawz012(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2022
DSENATAR:

Thank you

Please keep us posted if this actually works. Thanks cool wink
Re: Toyota Corolla S With Balance Problem by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Normally the car no balance,e con no balance at all again.lol

(1) (Reply)

Accident Between Lexus 330 And 2009 Toyota Camry. / Toyota Camry Vs Honda / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.