Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,797 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed (1633 Views)

DSS Smashes Prof. Abdulkadir Mohammed's Car Windscreen, ASUU Heads To Court / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crase pple
Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by Covenant97(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please I would like to know how u went with the scholarships to Canada and the guidance as well as the process involved.
I am currently in level 300 Accounting but my schooling has been on hiatus due to this current ASUU strike. So I want to start preparing myself as soon as the strike is called to start applying for scholarships with my bachelors degree... that has been my main plan aside getting a job in Nigeria....
Your advice and guidance would be appreciated..

Ps I lack the fund to school abroad so fully or part scholarships would suffice for me ..
golor:

Yes of course. I am not an undergraduate. I left school since 2017 . I am following this strike cause of my transcript for my scholarship to Canada. What do you want me to call him God !!! I call him sir or boss
Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by golor(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Covenant97:
Please I would like to know how u went with the scholarships to Canada and the guidance as well as the process involved.
I am currently in level 300 Accounting but my schooling has been on hiatus due to this current ASUU strike. So I want to start preparing myself as soon as the strike is called to start applying for scholarships with my bachelors degree... that has been my main plan aside getting a job in Nigeria....
Your advice and guidance would be appreciated..

Ps I lack the fund to school abroad so fully or part scholarships would suffice for me ..

Depends on your grade for scholarship.your last four semester results...so work hard to get at least 4 point and above in your remaining semester
Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by Covenant97(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Noted. I will do as you said.
But how can I keep in touch after I must have met the grade target..
golor:

Depends on your grade for scholarship.your last four semester results...so work hard to get at least 4 point and above in your remaining semester
Re: ASUU Issue Not As Simple As It Seems – Lai Mohammed by golor(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Covenant97:
Noted. I will do as you said.
But how can I keep in touch after I must have met the grade target..

U HV my... luckygolor566@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denmark Offers 3 Year Post Study Visa To International Students / Baseball Players From Russia And China Met In Moscow: Photo From The Stadium / The scrapping of HND: A bad policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.