Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Joy In Living A Fake Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Joy In Living A Fake Life (923 Views)

‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Joy In Living A Fake Life by HarlequinLekex: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why do some celebs and common people love living a fake life is it because you want to trend or something,Be your self those that would love you the way you are will love,though sometime not meeting up with the calibre of your friends(financial ability;luxury) gives you some kind of low self esteem but nevertheless i see nothing worth it for you to live a fake life.
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by WoundedLamb: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why do some celebs and common people love living a fake life is it because you want to trend or something,Be your self those that would love you the way you are will love,though sometime not meeting up with the calibre of your friends(financial ability;luxury) gives you some kind of low self esteem but nevertheless i see nothing worth it for you to live a fake life.

Celebrities are like signboards. They promote products for manufacturers and wholesalers and they won't be very useful if they don't attract attention. That's why they'd do anything for the publicity. The money they spend borrowing cars, etc. is the cost of business. Unfortunately, many netizens try to copy them even when they don't get any real benefit from it.

6 Likes

Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Celebrities are like signboards. They promote products for manufacturers and wholesalers and they won't be very useful if they don't attract attention. That's why they'd do anything for the publicity. The money they spend borrowing cars, etc. is the cost of business. Unfortunately, many netizens try to copy them even when they don't get any real benefit from it.
Holla...
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by WoundedLamb: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Holla...

Buenos días
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Buenos días
Been a while..how are ya?
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by WoundedLamb: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Been a while..how are ya?

I'm good! How are you?

Been a while? I actually did think anyone would notice my absence. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I'm good! How are you?

Been a while? I actually did think anyone would notice my absence. Lol.

Yeah why won't i.. undecided grin
As a matter of fact I love ya comments on here..kinda cool mister.. grin
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by Dankovich1: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Make una two wey dey above me kuku exchange Whatsapp number chat na cheesy
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
That's their profession.

Check below for your herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction
Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by WoundedLamb: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah why won't i.. undecided grin
As a matter of fact I love ya comments on here..kinda cool mister.. grin

Thank you, FERNANDEZISBACK.

You may not know it, but this was very encouraging. It's a very busy period for me at work, but I'll try my best to stay active.

Trust you're good.

1 Like

Re: My Joy In Living A Fake Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Thank you, FERNANDEZISBACK.

You may not know it, but this was very encouraging. It's a very busy period for me at work, but I'll try my best to stay active.

Trust you're good.
Thanks and ya welcome mister..you are great person.. salud and cheers..

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Episode 13 Full Video||war Zone / Singer Flavour Shows Off His Daughters In Lovely Video / What I Saw My Mom Doing On TV That Made Me Embarrassed -iyabo Ojo Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.