Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (96018 Views)

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu / Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by ComeToJesus: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
otipoju:

I believe you but how. Just explain the scientific process for me.

There is a compound known as capsaicin in peppers. It is the active ingredient that gives the peppers their heat. While it might set your mouth on fire, it also leads blood vessels to relax.

Eating peppers are naturally high in vitamins A and C, and also bioflavinoids. They help strengthen our blood vessels, which makes them more elastic and better able to adjust to blood pressure fluctuations.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by monfizzy(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
This is near Northumberland square close to my uni and they’re not Nigerians but Ghanaians. Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Teewonders(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is the queue here, or queue has another meaning?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by AntiMahdi: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2022
LMFAO!

The eternal Jewish golems of the JewK have now the option of heating their house or eating.

Do you know that at Nigeria's independence the standard of living in Nigeria was way higher than that of the JewK which was still under WW2 rationing?

Do you know that the average Britbong could only afford to take a warm hot bath every other 2weeks? This is where the "oyibo dey smel" meme came about.

Do you know that the JewK civil servants lobbied to be transferred to British colonies?

Do you know that going abroad was just for an education and nothing else by young Nigerians. And that these same young Nigerian students couldn't wait to finish their studies and return back home to a very well paying and cushy Job?

Do you know that up till Buhari came with his bad luck , Nigerians had free entry visas on arrival at Heathrow for 2weeks? My Dad , when courting my Mum, will drag her fine ass from UNILAG on the weekend to London via Nigerian Airways. I believe I was conceived in one of their love rendezvous either to the UK or Brazil.

Do you guys know that Nigeria of today was once the envy of the world until Buhari showed up? You indomie generation are talking of Shoprite and Spa, back then we had Leventis, UTC Stores and Kingsway. Ben Brice brought Shalamar, Isley Brothers , Earth Wind and Fire and those guys that sang "And the beat goes on". Do you know in Badagary there was an airstrip in the 80's for amateur pilots who will thrill beach goers flying acrobatic stunts by the seaside?

Tokunbo cars? Useless Nigerian police of today had Land Rovers as their patrol vehicles. Fcking Land Rovers! Every car on the streets were brand new! A beetle VW cost 1,500, a Peugeot top brand 5k! Shagari Benz flat engine was the big boys car bought brand new. We owned a Sazuki jeep, a Toyota white top jeep , a Peugeot and my mum picked us from school with a Honda accord hatchback .

Nigeria was good until Buhari was sent in to destroy it.

Do you know that it took Shagari less than 4ys to get Ajakouta and Alaja rolling mills to 85% completion until Buhari came and cancelled the project . same project he has handed over to useless JewK?

We had KLM, Sabena airlines Air France, Lufthansa and a host of foreign airlines jostling to compete with Nigerian Airways until Buhari came with his foolishness and allowed Thatcher to seize our airlines over civil war debt?
Same Thatcher govt was facing a depression with daily industrial strikes.

Buhari came back then to transfer Nigeria's wealth to same JewK. 90% of our Foreign reserves disappeared a day after the coup. Shagari had activated the option if deferring loan payments to Paris club Jewish banksters owing to massive drain on our reserves by the combo of Obasanjo and Buhari in the oil missing scandal. This plus a drop in oil prices led Shagari to defer payments that the crooked Obasanjo "thief thief" ITT govt had run Nigeria aground..

Obasanjo, Buhari and the likes of Woke Soyinka are the worst things to happen to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by RADIO1: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Most funny thing is that I saw the guy in London yesterday and we spoke and snap picture together. Now his wife business be that
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2022
can't wait to visit,currently in the Uk
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by We4all: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2022
I will start eating out if food vendors learn to prepare their meals in a hygienic way like the guy in the pic. I like how he wears gloves and doesn’t touch the food with his bare hands.

Back in those days in Abuja, my colleagues used to patronize one mama put. She uses her bare hands to dish spaghetti.

I think it’s high time NAFDAC clamps down on those street food vendors and market women. Their hygiene is so poor and they shouldn’t be selling to the public at all.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by chigoizie7(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2022
White people do come to Nigerian shops over here to buy spices and foodstuff. One little girl dragged her father to come buy ripe plantain because a Nigerian girl who is her classmate gave her some, now it became a normal lunch food to school for her and her siblings.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2022
Banky W the rice seller
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2022
This one na "papa put"
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by bhella10: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Alapojames:

Wisdom of the world I don hear you

Don't be too serious in everything..
Most times cruise, laugh, make jokes..
Thanks you
No be lie.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2022
philiancoop:
Yoruba pepper

And so? I can never ever eat any food without a pepper kick....I will definitely throw up.....

as a matter of fact, pepper is good for the health....
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by pacespot(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
How many times will they post this, people buy food to eat, what is the big deal Nobody is an enemy of food.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by jospepper(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
bibianna:
Our jellof rice is unbeatable smiley
JOLLOF
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Meteng: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
lecowas:
Naija jollof is a goal jor. wink

Make e no be say that guy don do that same tin wey that bread and akara woman do that year. People go come with big cars come form line to buy #100 akara.
I bin dey think na filling Station dey there before till I see say na akara. Like WTF

Then, as a confirmed niggar, na so I send my kid bro make e buy that same akara for me. Wallah, the guy dey queue for more than 3hrs before he buy akara.

The time e bring akara, wallah, ordinary Gari with nothing sweet pass akara a swear down. God forbid bad tin cheesy mama don jazz everybody grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
georgeakins:

That is why Yorubas live longer than Ibos

In yoruba saying, " Emi ti o, je ata , Emi yepere ni "
That's why I also like chinese , thai and indian spicy foods

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Hushbingo: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113852419:

To close the first page of this lovely thread wey u wan take ur hatred and bitterness spoil.....

Collectii abegii.....
u nor get work ?

Abi na Nairaland be ur hustle ?
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Dearlord(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Where is the queue?
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Delacroix6(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2022
blingxx:

Guy forgot the stereotype Chinese , japanese .. infact Asians foods in general are more spicy than Yoruba foods , asin those pple can eat raw tomato for dinner cheesy .. meanwhile spicy food is good once in while sha

Try Mexican food.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by madgoat(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
If they were in Nigeria, they will feel to big to be selling rice on the street.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by guru90: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
BIGGEST Man......
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Alapojames:
Until them start to they remove fire from their mouth like dragon, before them go realized say na yoruba stew them eat

Increase your ig account
You're just a dm away

grin
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Gamesmart: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigeria man is currently running a very clean, modern and popular 'mama put' resturant in a london street called SPITAL FIELDS.

-THE man identified as Azeez said he started the resturant called 2 Nig boys with the other friend but that he nows does it alone.

-In a photo shared on Twitter by @IamOlajideAwe, some oyinbo people were seen queueing up to buy sumptuous Nigerian jollof rice in the streets of London, putting the rare taste on the lips of many oyinbo people.

https://twitter.com/IamOlajideAwe/status/1511727047198093316?t=zmUmv2jpwbVp8bvEguRERw&s=19

A food stand is a "resturant (sic)" in the vocabulary of our Nigerian "yoots".

May God deal with all those that destroyed our educational institution.

May he also intervene in the lives of our unemployable "yoots".
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by OlawaleBammie: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Apus:
He go finish dem with yoruba ata rodo grin

U want to see craze grin grin
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by OfeNmanu(f): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
That is Baba put not mama put.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Hez143(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Awesome
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by splashbaby(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Axis313:

Pepper is good for the heart bro,it reduce risk of heart attack by 40%.
Let those Igbo urchins know... Pepper is rich in Nitric Oxide that dilates the blood vessels and ensure proper blood flow, What Yorubas have known for centuries Igbos are struggling to understand...they are just full of hates.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Pootle: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
still waiting for them to queue undecided
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by BlueAir: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
undecided no mind them.not all those pepperless thing they cook,like my Igbo gf,wey go dey make me envy and emotional while eating at my family house or friend's place. Nothing like ur own cultural food jare. Ignormus just aren't educated enough to understand and respect cultural diversity
Axis313:

Pepper is good for the heart bro,it reduce risk of heart attack by 40%.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by CHAQUR: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Eeya...! Wish it was cooked with firewood for that bottom of the pot special flavor...
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Iceberg3: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two coneheads grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.