Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (95933 Views)

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu / Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Haykinx98(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Apus:
He go finish dem with yoruba ata rodo grin

Food business is lucrative anywhere in the world, so far you are ready to do the stress.
Lol Yoruba at rodo is actually a learner where the Oyinbo habernero pepper is.You will almost cut off your tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by babaalagbo11(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
These ones are representing us well,God bless them
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by naijapikin2(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ghana ntoor tongue
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Oshoko(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Baba I get interest
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by adefitim(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Op so that’s queue now?
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Yinksy09(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
God bless your hustle.
If you are in Nigeria, you can also buy the Freepods from Oraimo website

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by kokomilala(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Ignorance Of Africans Stagnates Them

Oh, Africans, why art thou so stupid? The capsaisin in red pepper fights and kills cancers. It also burns fat. But the pressing thing for me is the cancers it kills. Yet, some dimwits are making light of it, saying Yoruba pepper this, Yoruba pepper that.

Does anybody even care, among the invidiously irresponsibles, to find out, I mean research why the Yoruba, the Chinese, the Japanese and co eat hot pepper?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Tycyborg(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
otipoju:

I believe you but how. Just explain the scientific process for me.

He is right... Read it from the site below and do your research on other science site as well but for people with some health issue it's not good for them
https://pepperhead.com/health-benefits-eating-peppers/

And another is the jade leaf (EWEDU) it's one of the most health benefits veggies and research on that too... Not naija science ooo... Iean the international one and ever since I read about it I started eating it

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by castrolconsult: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hope it's not chemical jollof rice serve here in Nigeria?
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by JuanDeDios: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
otipoju:

I believe you but how. Just explain the scientific process for me.
I think it's safe to say man made up that stat on the spot.
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by Snakedoctor1: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yaw and Banky W head. Did they pay them royalty ? grin
Re: Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. by XAUBulls: 2:56am On Jan 07
HarlequinLekex:
A Nigeria man is currently running a very clean, modern and popular 'mama put' resturant in a london street called SPITAL FIELDS.

-THE man identified as Azeez said he started the resturant called 2 Nig boys with the other friend but that he nows does it alone.

-In a photo shared on Twitter by @IamOlajideAwe, some oyinbo people were seen queueing up to buy sumptuous Nigerian jollof rice in the streets of London, putting the rare taste on the lips of many oyinbo people.

https://twitter.com/IamOlajideAwe/status/1511727047198093316?t=zmUmv2jpwbVp8bvEguRERw&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.