Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (52122 Views)

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by 2blessed01(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
galaxy2020:
This fake priest, Mbaka is a glutton. He sings praises of those who gives him money.
Thought as much...TUFIAKWA!

3 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Bellotelli: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Fake news lipsrsealed
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by ogwumgbe: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol, because he refused to give you money. All these “men of God”. Gone are the days of Elisha, where prophets refuse gifts, nowadays, na prophet dey cry for gift, if you no give them, na wahala.

Mad charlatans

On a serious note, a stingy man is what Nigeria needs now so that money will not be siphoned to the pockets of rogues. Stingy man will ensure good savings for the nation and enhance economic buoyancy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by braimeddy: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka sorry to say this you are an Id1ot

3 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is a Useless Baztard...
Thunder fire that Buhari asslicker..

2 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Akoweh: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2022
A man’s worst enemies are fm his own house hold

2 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Because he doesn't give him money. That is why this man vex say one Governor sought his audience before election but did not say hello to him again after he won election.
He is fond of campaigning discriminately against anyone that does not say hello to him

3 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by farmboyy: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Will you keep kwayet!

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Famousfellow: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Father Mbaka de on his Colorado again as usual

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by VirginSearcher(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't know the problem this stup1d man called Mbaka has with Obi.. what's his business with politics.. Obi spends wisely.. because he did not give you money shud not be the reason to go mad and demarket him.. Catholic church needs to do something about this mumu man

2 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by hammer567: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
I HAVE A VIDEO, WHERE MBAKA WAS BEGGING PETER OBI FOR MONEY.

OBI SAID, HE WILL WORK WITH HIM ON ANY PROJECT OF HIS CHOICE.

MBAKA GOT ANGRY.

In a recent video shared on YouTube, the Nigerian Catholic priest, Fr. Mbaka was seen saying that Peter Obi was a stingy man an that he can never be the president of Nigeria.

Another part of the video also shows Fr. Mbaka asking Peter Obi to do something for the church when he was governor of Anambra state.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKauADBVBU

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by bhella10: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Him no dey give shishi

3 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi Visits, Donates N1 million to Only Hospital in Anambra West

Mr Peter Obi, visited and donated N1 million to Rex Universorum Hospital, Mmiata-Anam.

Rex Universorum Hospital is the only hospital in Anambra West Local Government, which was also built by his administration, and later handed over to the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart for their contributions during the flood disaster of 2012.

Handing over the cheque of N1 million to the hospital management, through the Hospital Administrator, Rev Sr Dr Sapientia Ameke, Obi said “I am part of Anambra West. This was where I started my developmental projects when I became the Governor.

“I know the history of Rex Universorum Hospital and the critical role it plays as the only hospital in Anambra West Local Government. I am proud of what Sr Ameke has achieved here with the little resources she has. I will continue to partner and support them for the benefit of this society”.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/04/obi-visits-donates-n1-million-to-only-hospital-in-anambra-west/

Peter Obi is stingy because he does not share money anyhow but invests in projects he believes will affect the majority.

Peter Obi carry me dey go to a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Your moniker though... Wonder how you could think of using such.

Lol
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
beside that he is biafran
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Kubin: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka again, someone should tell him that is not business as usual,I wonder if this man is truly a servant of God,we don't need people that will steal public fund to to donate for u and u alone.while millions of Nigerians will be suffering.Obidient is unstoppable

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by njokue519(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi has become a stingy man because he has refused to finance your church which has resulted for you to give a prophecy that will not even come to pass.

Where lies the Truth. Controversial prophecy.

So if he should come now and finance your church, you will now re-prophecy your prophecy. When did God become an exchanger of blessing for money. My dear wake up. Your prophecy no go work because God is not a supporter of evil. Go to the wilderness and serve God and not to be expecting people to be contributing money for you.

Peter we know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Dbboy(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
We OBIdient no dey give Shishi. public money is public money not money for frivolous activity like giving Mbaka freebies.

3 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Bulletproofgt: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka a stupid clown that joined hands with evil APC leaders And cross over harlots from Pdp to put NIG where it is today. It shall not be well with all of them. Pls remind Mbaka that his evil is over, he has only one vote. Animals and demons now call themselves men of God

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by gentlegenius(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
DOTian:
Mbakas problem is that he talks too much.
Anyone that talks too much must always talk rubbish once in a while.., if not most of the time.
You are right.
Same problem I have with Reno Omokri. Though I follow him because of his wisdom, but he talks too much these days and I'm beginning to see the foolishness in him.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Germi9: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2022
DOTian:
Mbakas problem is that he talks too much.
Anyone that talks too much must always talk rubbish once in a while.., if not most of the time.
That’s the problem with short people

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Simplythebest: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
The have started all this propaganda the use against Jonathan but it won't work this time around cus Nigerians are wiser now and in fact Mbaka didn't say such a thing and even if he say it Nigerians now need a stingy president cus there is no money to share and loot again. Nigerians now need a stingy president that can manage nd guide the little money they didn't loot and share.
We need to be Obident cus no more to share and loot again.

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Mrkumareze(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
When I watched the video where mbaka was pleading him for money, Peter Obi repeatedly told him to show him where n the project he want his money invested on. MBAKA the scammer couldn't pick point any project..
Mbaka is one of the reasons I stopped believing in christianity...

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by kentochi(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol, because he refused to give you money. All these “men of God”. Gone are the days of Elisha, where prophets refuse gifts, nowadays, na prophet dey cry for gift, if you no give them, na wahala.

Mad charlatans
That was last election the rev father have long apologize to Peter Obi already.
This is 2015 news.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by pacificom: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is a pay as you go prophet. He talks in support only when you top up. You will surely know when your money expires.

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by David160(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Shameless Priest

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by chatinent: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka cannot leave politics.

Such a political pastor.

2 Likes

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Omicronvaccine: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Josepheraz17(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2022
A man's enemy is always in his own household or tribe in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by drmuchin: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Igbos always fighting Igbos

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Alexiiydon: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Am so sure Peter obi will win this election

On social media grin wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.