Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (52125 Views)

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by shortIGBOman: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2022
kingyakos:

U go tire before August

God bless Simon Ekpa. The house Boy of the North grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by mukthar2000(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2022
He went further to say that Peter Obi does not have the Spirit of giving and as such, it is better to elect an old man who has the Spirit of arms giving than electing a young stingy man like Peter Obi. Hence Bola Tinubu or Atiku is a better option.

thank u father we shall listing to ur advice, let the deaf once continued to support the stinging man, our present situations don't need any stingy man to rule our country with any Egypt strategy.

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Fadafada231(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2022
perez100:
Father Mbaka didn't say all those things. He only said that the person that would be the President is someone very humble and God fearing.

Infact, he was referring to Peter Obi to be the President. He didn't curse any aspirants. Don't mind those charlatans trying to quote Father Mbaka out of context.

A stingy man is one that steals and give what does not belong to him. You cannot steal and give and claim you are generous. God cannot bless a criminal.

I just hope he didn't say all this, damn that's brutal if he really said all that. How can someone prefer atiku to Peter Obi for only reason of been stingy. Well I doubt the authenticity of this news Sha
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Miracle2020: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Benmob:
change that ur name from miracle 2020 to CURSE2023 because that is d name that suit u, if UGM is sponsor than why is UGM mole Simon Ekpa attacking OBI for coming for president that is a enemy of Biafra, abeg find another things talk biko or if do not want to use ur sense to talk, shut up ur mouth
I don die! When did animals start replying me?
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2022
2blessed01:

How
Why
Are Atiku and Tinubu in any way better than OBI

This is the reason why we love Simon Ekpa. He is presently teaching people like you, a lesson on our behalf. So you know, no election in the East. Cause Simon Ekpa, (the Northern house Boy) said so. grin grin grin

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Prettyclown:
E pain u
but check out na, He talks too much and carelessly. I used to respect him but not anymore.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Benmob: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Miracle2020:
I don die! When did animals start replying me?
sorry na u be d real animal, u are even worst than animal,how will Obi sponsoring UGM that are against presidential election that Obi is contesting for! CURSE2022
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
As a Catholic , this Father dey shame me.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Prettyclown: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2022
He lost my respect... Since he started poking his nose on political matters
Cutehector:
but check out na, He talks too much and carelessly. I used to respect him but not anymore.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Prettyclown:
He lost my respect... Since he started poking his nose on political matters
as in eh.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by kingyakos: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Simon Ekpa will do the job for us. No election in the East. Anybody wey come out on that day, IPOB go use am as a scapegoat. grin grin

Now i know how idle and jobless u are
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Benmob: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

From his personal pocket, or from state's treasury?
something that happened in 2021, pls hide ur head in shame
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Jannyfranc: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka should be hiding his face now.The change he told us to vote for,how far?
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Miracle2020: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Benmob:
sorry na u be d real animal, u are even worst than animal,how will Obi sponsoring UGM that are against presidential election that Obi is contesting for! CURSE2022
bye..........
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol, because he refused to give you money. All these “men of God”. Gone are the days of Elisha, where prophets refuse gifts, nowadays, na prophet dey cry for gift, if you no give them, na wahala.

Mad charlatans
That's right, he's using the pulpit to earn material benefits, he should mind his pastoral work.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by mechanics(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2022
He should know giving his not by force, it should be done from the heart, if Mr Peter Obi didn't give to support his ministry does not mean he's stingy and does not mean he won't perform as president, he's not God so he shouldn't say what he does not know.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by chukwuoke(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjSZRJ4m5Qo

My ministry nearly collapse because of Peter Obi's stinginess - Fr. Mbaka blasts Peter Obi again.

Says Peter Obi will never be President.

Source:https://www.bbc.com/igbo/articles/c25ww28ggdqob

[b]Audio as recorded by BBC news [/b]Igbo:https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/5273617942717357/?app=fbl

I rebuke you get behind our future you enemy of progress. So you want to eat and make the youths buggers abi. E no go work for you. Heaven has to hear our voice this time. Multitude in prayer is answerable than a single voice. Your voice can't intimidate our collective prayers. Fr Mbaka.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Benmob: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Miracle2020:
bye..........
bye,why bye because u don't have any tangible thing in ur head to talk.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by tpascal: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Fr. Mbaka should bury his head in shame. He just confirmed the allegation made against him ' that he turn against Buhari just because Buhari refused awarding him a contract he bidded for '

He was never interested in the plight of the poor masses.

What he doesn't know is that Peter Obi is a movement not just a campaign.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Ogechux(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Rev. Fr. Make the Deputy Jesus....
E go shock you![color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Toluwanise247(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi is just wasting time and resources…..
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Toluwanise247(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
tpascal:
Fr. Mbaka should bury his head in shame. He just confirmed the allegation made against him ' that he turn against Buhari just because Buhari refused awarding him a contract he bidded for '

He was never interested in the plight of the poor masses.

What he doesn't know is that Peter Obi is a movement not just a campaign.
Keep deceiving yourself …….
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by 2blessed01(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is the reason why we love Simon Ekpa. He is presently teaching people like you, a lesson on our behalf. So you know, no election in the East. Cause Simon Ekpa, (the Northern house Boy) said so. grin grin grin
Ur monicker says it all...u are not just a SHORT IGBO MAN.ur sense of reasoning is SHORTENED TOO....u don forget Anambra election grin
No be so dey shout finish,on election day..dey all go to sleep...
Stop deceiving ur selves >: shocked
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by torqque7(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022
This useless fake pastor Mbaka is the enemy of the Nigerian people and should be treated as such. First you helped bring the disaster in Aso rock then when you kept saying Buhari is the hope of the common Nigerian and we can all see how that turned out so you are NOT even suppose to open your mouth to talk about anything politics again in Nigeria let alone talking I'll about the anointed One PETER OBI so better park well before Ogun and Amadioha reason your matter o..

Anyway if you have legit properties and lands in Abuja and you are having some sort of issues with your documents like getting C of O etc the check my sig
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2022
2blessed01:

Ur monicker says it all...u are not just a SHORT IGBO MAN.ur sense of reasoning is SHORTENED TOO....u don forget Anambra election grin
No be so dey shout finish,on election day..dey all go to sleep...
Stop deceiving ur selves >: shocked

Anybody wey come out on election day, that Northerner house Boy, Simon Ekpa will direct his IPOB Bandits, to eliminate such person.

Simon Ekpa is always loyal to his Northern masters. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Nuheights(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is a 5 Kobo politician
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Baamm(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjSZRJ4m5Qo

My ministry nearly collapse because of Peter Obi's stinginess - Fr. Mbaka blasts Peter Obi again.

Says Peter Obi will never be President. the fear of Peter sapa obi is the beginning of wisdom…. Everything about that man rings SAPA. Vote at your pocket risk

Source:https://www.bbc.com/igbo/articles/c25ww28ggdqob

[b]Audio as recorded by BBC news [/b]Igbo:https://www.facebook.com/1385243528221504/posts/5273617942717357/?app=fbl
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by Ubdavis(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Charlatan priest. His gullible disciples were busy shouting Amen!! I pity their future...
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by shortIGBOman: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
kingyakos:

Now i know how idle and jobless u are

Eayahhh. The thing pain this man well well. grin

Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by elevy(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Fr. Mbaka only speaks during electioneering period. He kept quiet during the recent OWO massacre.
It's now obvious that Fr.Mbaka cares more about money than humanity.
Re: A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi by sharpshap(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Let this idiot, go and face your Church

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.