Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu (5539 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Switruth: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi .
February 19th 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Switruth: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Jagaban Borgu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
February 19th 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fake rubbish..
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by ezegold4we: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu is nothing but a wicked Ancestor, any Nigerian youth, mother or Father that will vote APC or PDP will be The biggest fool,

Inec has been begging Nigerians to come and collect their pvc's, infact one inec Staff told me that few weeks backs, They only sleep in their office from morning till evening but immidately Peter Obi declared for president under Labour party, it was like hell was let loose,for the First Time,every youthful Nigerian wants to vote,
This coming 2023 is Peter Obi versus the old establishment.thank God for the electronic transmission of results, Peter Obi is the Next president of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by okeysoninv: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
ist shot fired by tinubu..wait for obidient nation to reply you soon

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Tinubufit: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by 2elliot: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
RobustRoad:
Jagaban , Jah bless the leader. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by WildChild00(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

cuddlyaplasta4:
Same Person grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jagaban Borgu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol this grandpa got jokes. grin but you don't need carcass loke him anymore.

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Ijakumo1: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
If e like make e campaign from.now till 2031, Tinubu will never smell that Aso Rock presidency.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by otipoju(m): 2:02am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
It is not only corruption , it is betrayal.

Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu when he left APGA for PDP. Peter Obi was little known, however Ojukeu gave him a platform to run on and he eventually won through the courts. Remember Ngige was already declared winner but Ojukwu kept spending his money and eventually got the courts to overturn the decision.

Obi finished his 8 years and immediately jumped to PDP. That is betrayal. He was lucky to have bee chosen by Atiku to be running mate in 2019. He dis not know Atiku was corrupt then abi?

But he turned around and contested against Atiku in 2022 primaries and when it was obvious he would not win, he jumped ship again to Labour Party.

It is very clear Obi cannot be trusted and is not a team player. He is only after his selfish interest. He is just an opportunist who is not interested in developing this country.

Whuna go cry tire. The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom. Shebi una say him no get structure, him dey lie, . Now na betrayer
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Faber(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi all his Zombie supporters who can't think for themselves or see anything wrong in Peter obi moves will start throwing tantrums everywhere like a child!

Anyways Even Obi is Batified because he can't defeat the master! grin

Zombies are free to cry and wail at my mention!!!
We move grin

BAT is OBIDIENT also. No be Peter Obi Igbo red cap be this. Photoshopped Peter Obi pics with yeye BAT cap you dey carry for head.

Meanwhile
#AtikuIsComing

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Invictuse: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Dead brain Igbo that was Moghalu was lamenting about in his party that is not even half as popular at Labour but you clown want us to believe the Pandora Criminal need bribe or loot but Nigerians are wiser so no one is waiting to 2023 to start rejecting n rebuffing your lies.

When. You lose it is bribe or one lamentation to another but when you win it is no longer bribe, your fools fast n pray knowing Nigeria
Politicians for who they are to step aside for a total stranger that as never ever work for their party to claim the most prized asset of the party. No The Pandora Criminal did not settle he bought them all live like they buy kolanut. Mumu people.

Assetinvestor:

Idiatic old man, how is Peter Obi joining Labour Party corruption? Is freedom of association no longer lawful?

Pat Utomi saw the bigger picture and stepped down for the greater good. Did PO pay anyone bribe like the bullion van thief did?
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Invictuse:
Dead brain Igbo that was Moghalu was lamenting about in his party that is not even half as popular at Labour but you clown want us to believe the Pandora Criminal need bribe or loot but Nigerians are wiser so no one is waiting to 2023 to start rejecting n rebuffing your lies.

When. You lose it is bribe or one lamentation to another but when you win it is no longer bribe, your fools fast n pray knowing Nigeria
Politicians for who they are to step aside for a total stranger that as never ever work for their party to claim the most prized asset of the party. No The Pandora Criminal did not settle he bought them all live like they buy kolanut. Mumu people.

it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Invictuse: 5:15am On Jun 16, 2022
So the competent man according to your unabised mind is voting a man who can not curtail common kidnapping for 8 years while am that created RRS which is the best, most equipped police division in Nigeria should be ignored.

A man who took an economy ran over by Molue to the 4th largest as not shown competence enough to you. The first governor in Nigeria to pay WEAC fee for all the student in his state without knowing what tribe they are from. Maybe you bigots have other meaning to competence aside what is described in Oxford.

QueenOfTheCoast:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Invictuse:
So the competent man according to your unabised mind is voting a man who can not curtail common kidnapping for 8 years while am that created RRS which is the best, most equipped police division in Nigeria should be ignored.

A man who took an economy ran over by Molue to the 4th largest as not shown competence enough to you. The first governor in Nigeria to pay WEAC fee for all the student in his state without knowing what tribe they are from. Maybe you bigots have other meaning to competence aside what is described in Oxford.

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Even a leaking ass druggie that steals Lagos dry till this day even get mouth to call another human being a corrupt one. Wonders they say shall never end
Licking Lagos dry yet ur bothers are trooping in each day to sell fanyogo and gala dere
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 16, 2022
If anyone had clicked the link it will be obvious a Facebook user attached Tinubu's name to a comment without any proof whatsoever Tinubu made said statement.

Tinubu does not have time for Obi the cowardly joker. Tinubu is a proper African giant of a politician in the mold of Awolowo, Nkrumah, Azikiwe etal.

He cannot waste his comment on a loser going nowhere in a Party without a single member of our federal house of Rep or Senate. Not one Governor either and not even one member in the very common State House of assembly in the entire 36 States of Nigeria shocked shocked .

Obi fans should stop hyping their boy politician and cowardly loser.

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2022
UrPapa:

Licking Lagos dry yet ur bothers are trooping in each day to sell fanyogo and gala dere
Na wa oo

Those people that sell fanyogo and gala owns choice houses in Lagos while you and ur family live in squalor under the bridge. Lazy bunch of skull miners and owomida miscreants
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Those people that sell fanyogo and gala owns choice houses in Lagos while you and ur family live in squalor under the bridge. Lazy bunch of skull miners and owomida miscreants
Choice houses in Lagos dat u call overrated slum?
By d way how many choice houses do u have grin
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2022
UrPapa:

Choice houses in Lagos dat u call overrated slum?
By d way how many choice houses do u have grin

I have the number ur wretched father couldn't afford
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I have the number ur wretched father couldn't afford
I no go gree oo. U must tell me how many choice house u get for Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi all his Zombie supporters who can't think for themselves or see anything wrong in Peter obi moves will start throwing tantrums everywhere like a child!

Anyways Even Obi is Batified because he can't defeat the master! grin

Zombies are free to cry and wail at my mention!!!
We move grin

You support that ailing criminal Tinubu? Smh. Not a very smart woman after all.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Two02: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Some politicians are so funny. Tinubu opening his mouth to call someone corrupt grin like, "is God not wonderful" undecided
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2022
UrPapa:

I no go gree oo. U must tell me how many choice house u get for Lagos grin

Tell me the bridge you reside so I will come pick you up, while we go count em
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

grin
Okorobufo talk say him and him fellow okoros wey Dey sell fanyogo and gala get choice houses all over Lagos grin
Okoro u too dey lie, why grin

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You support that ailing criminal Tinubu? Smh. Not a very smart woman after all.
Shey you are mad or unfortunate nii. . . Stop countering my choice of candidate, vote yours I vote mine! Simple

1 Like

Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Simplythebest: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2022
The same propaganda u guys use against Jonathan it won't work this time around cus Nigerians are wiser now. See where we are together u are suffering and smiling continue.
TooNoisy:
It is not only corruption , it is betrayal.

Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu when he left APGA for PDP. Peter Obi was little known, however Ojukeu gave him a platform to run on and he eventually won through the courts. Remember Ngige was already declared winner but Ojukwu kept spending his money and eventually got the courts to overturn the decision.

Obi finished his 8 years and immediately jumped to PDP. That is betrayal. He was lucky to have bee chosen by Atiku to be running mate in 2019. He dis not know Atiku was corrupt then abi?

But he turned around and contested against Atiku in 2022 primaries and when it was obvious he would not win, he jumped ship again to Labour Party.

It is very clear Obi cannot be trusted and is not a team player. He is only after his selfish interest. He is just an opportunist who is not interested in developing this country.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by UrPapa: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

U won come pick me wit ur legediz benz grin
Ur uncle wey u dey live with neva buy korope, u wey dem come load with ugwu enter Lagos talk say him get choice houses
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by akinys2002: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2022
It's a clear signal that we are OBEDIENTLY getting closer by the day. We should not relent and desist from politics of insult. We should all be ready to support PO with our resources as well when the time comes.

manutdrichie:
So all of a sudden Atiku is no longer tinubu's headache but Obi

Is God not wonderful?

Obi till Nigeria breaks up
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Shey you are mad or unfortunate nii. . . Stop countering my choice of candidate, vote yours I vote mine! Simple

Lol why vile? Are you a lady or an area tout? Pls be a little more civilized in your replies. I simply asked if you are not tired of being ruled by your ancestors? Considering the mess we’ve been in for the 8 years with an unhealthy president.
Re: He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Let me tell you, boys dey fvcck my mama anyhow under the bridge you reside, so I will come pick you up to come fvvcck yours too, while we go count em

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated / List Of federal Agencies And Parastatals In Nigeria / “i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.