Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. (1298 Views)

Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Weak6Exers: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by paramakina202: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
There is always a first time.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by majole: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2022
There is always a First time. Amaechi just lost his 1st election
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Ekundayo7574(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Tokskob2008:
With the rate folks are making efforts to get their PVC at all cost right now coupled with the hunger in the country and how bad this adminstration had failed woefully, political pundits and master strategist might be shocked with the outcome of things 2023.. All fingers crossed.
those guys getting PVC won't really matter on the election day
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Uchek(m): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2022
And where did the man who took FG to court disappear to under the regime and (mis)governance of Buhari?

BowlingTall:
Asiwaju of Nigeria should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by dragunov: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
The presidential candidate of APC in the upcoming 2023 election, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that he has never lost an election since.

He said this during a party that was held in Ekiti State on Tuesday.

Sources reported that the crowd was made to show support for the state Governor aspirant in the state election, Biodun Oyebanji.

State Governor Election is on Saturday, June 18, 2022.

According to Tinubu, "I have never lost an election before." Anyone who doesn't vote will not get money. """""

The contestant also said the biggest opposition party of PDP that the party of development is poor.

Then he urged the people of Ekiti State to vote for the party candidate in the upcoming election.

What would you say?

Oh, you don gon loose this, old niggah
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Oplomo: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Then you go start to dey lose next year. Since your greed dey insatiable. grin
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by famouscargo4u: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2022
manutdrichie:
Oga u lost in 2007

Really? What election did he contest in 2007?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Yoruba Obas Are Useless Says Tinubu / 250years Old Tinubu In Borno State Today / APC Wins ALL Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.