Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. (1286 Views)

Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
The presidential candidate of APC in the upcoming 2023 election, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that he has never lost an election since.

He said this during a party that was held in Ekiti State on Tuesday.

Sources reported that the crowd was made to show support for the state Governor aspirant in the state election, Biodun Oyebanji.

State Governor Election is on Saturday, June 18, 2022.

According to Tinubu, "I have never lost an election before." Anyone who doesn't vote will not get money. """""

The contestant also said the biggest opposition party of PDP that the party of development is poor.

Then he urged the people of Ekiti State to vote for the party candidate in the upcoming election.

What would you say?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by manutdrichie(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oga u lost in 2007

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by ERockson: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good one from BAT

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by blazingblender(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
But you will lose this one

11 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Weak6Exers: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
ERockson:
Good one from BAT
thanks for your recognition boss don't think about the wailers grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Africana1123(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
manutdrichie:
Oga u lost in 2007
in anambra

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju baba Seyi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.
some people will have sleepiness night on this comment

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by BowlingTall: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by manutdrichie(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Africana1123:
in anambra

No,in Nigeria where he supported Nuhu ribadu of Acn and they all lost

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Felimax(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank God, so that you will loose one before you depart this world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by islandsscotch8: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
ABAT , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
There's always first time to everything.

Nigerians, choose your candidate wisely.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Abfinest007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
How many election did u partake in

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by cleatsmottled9: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Africana1123(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
manutdrichie:

grin

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by paracolaxnear1: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban makers of men is the answer.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by kponkedenge(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
manutdrichie:

He also lost with Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by stainedanisus1: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. He is so present almost on every news
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by cuddlyaplasta4: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
ABAT slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by limeta(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anyone who doesn't vote will not get money

Where is the elections there ?
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by bicoloratrite9: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by whatisthetruth: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
ABAT slayer of Meth cannibals.

They won't use policy arguments to win elections, they won't talk about how to better lives of citizens.

All they say is that he is the slayer of mpuri or whatever addicts, like that is supposed to help the citizens of Nigeria in anyway, shape or form.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by AntonVince: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
manutdrichie:
Oga u lost in 2007

...and 2011 with Ribadu.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by KoronaKola: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate we stand. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by RobustRoad: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by DOTian: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Funsho Williams knows why you always win..
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by ChangetheChange: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Baba werey...mad man
Same thing you said in Edo state, and u collect woto woto
Same thing u said in Ondo state, Mimiko won reelection

Same thing u said in Ekiti state ,Fayose flogged Fayemi to win his second term in office

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by TallerKola: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Baba Tinubu will be the president no matter what. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by rolams(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro was once like this before 2007. He tasted the defeat that took him to home of no return!
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by ObosiUkwalla: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Weak6Exers:

The only tornado that moves in Tinubu is the watery shit he keeps dropping. E go shock una Tinubu urchins next year.

Better OBIdiently get your PVC ready for Peter Obi.
Re: I Have Never Lost An Election Since I Was Born — Tinubu. by Tokskob2008: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
With the rate folks are making efforts to get their PVC at all cost right now coupled with the hunger in the country and how bad this adminstration had failed woefully, political pundits and master strategist might be shocked with the outcome of things 2023.. All fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu Plans To Outmatch Atiku And Obi / Davido And Potable Fight Dirty / Peter Obi Invited To A Lecture In Columbia University, New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.