Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Deactivate Existing B1/b2 Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Deactivate Existing B1/b2 Visa Application (298 Views)

My B1/B2 Visa Was Denied / HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa / USA B1/B2 Visa: Are Nigerians Currently Blacklisted? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Existing B1/b2 Visa Application by Olanikeshittu: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need help on this issue:
My mum was denied b1/b2 visa last year and I thought of applying for my both parents this time to increase their chances of getting the visa

My dad is now the principal applicant and sponsor of the trip while my mum will be added as a dependent under him but while scheduling the appointment, it was saying dependents can’t be added.

I wrote the support to find out why, they said mum already has an account existing account with them therefore she cannot be added as a dependent unless the existing application is deactivated.

Please has anyone experienced in the this before? Because the purpose is for my both parents to go for the interview together and not separate interview date. I attached the picture of the error message below. Thank you as I await your responses

Re: How To Deactivate Existing B1/b2 Visa Application by anif009(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
You’ll have to upload her Datapage information while updating her ds160 on the form. Or you can call them to rectify it for you. It has happened to me before.

(1) (Reply)

Full-ride Scholarships In The U.S / I Need A Guide; Please Help! / Affordable Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.