Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. (866 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by James1998: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2022
I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says.

Senate President Contested For APC Presidential Ticket Because He Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Machina Insists He Won’t Step Down For Lawan

According to him, he is sure Lawan is not planning to return to the Senate after his tenure ends in 2023.
The senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress for Yobe North, Bashir Machina has insisted that he is still in the race and is not willing to relinquish his ticket for the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan.
Lawan had contested the presidential ticket of the party but lost to a former Lagos governor and national leader of the party, Bola Tinubu.

Meanwhile, Machina won the primaries of the party for the Yobe North in Lawan’s absence. Lawan had hoped Machina would relinquish the ticket to him following his failed bid to win the APC presidential ticket, but Machina has insisted that he will not step down for Lawan.

Read more...

Use link below to continue Reading.

https://www.braghq.com/d/49-i-didnt-plan-to-return-to-senate-in-2023-bashir-machina-says

1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by otipoju(m): 1:54am On Jun 16, 2022
This is the mother of all breakfasts.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by hotseat: 1:55am On Jun 16, 2022
The SP, AhMAD LawANUS decided to chase two rats at the same time and ended up catching none!

What a tragedy to befall him!

Machina himself is equally full of evil machinations!

U no dey sorry for person?

SHUO!
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by solmusdesigns: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Cabal don push Lawan enter Canal
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Owontime: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2022
I like how traitors always get betrayed, Lawan betrayed Tinubu (The man who helped him become Senate President) and now he's been betrayed. Karma is fantastic.
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Africana1123(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2022
grin

Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Flora2Sweet: 4:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Yawns
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Kingpin1000: 4:02am On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
The SP, AhMAD LawANUS decided to chase two rats at the same time and ended up catching none!

What a tragedy to befall him!

Machina himself is equally full of evil machinations!

U no dey sorry for person?

SHUO!
There are some things that comes ones in a lifetime.
This is a lifetime opportunity and I believe many people who had held positions for politicians will be regretting.
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by oz4real83(m): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Karma is real!!!. Lawan knew it wasn't the turn of the North to rule but he still went ahead to contest in the presidential primary. Now he has lost everything because INEC spoke through Mike Igini that it is unconstitutional for a candidate to step down for another candidate in cases like this where the election was neither inconclusive or postponed, Lawan has lost both ways, he isn't coming back to the Senate in 2023. This is pure karma.
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Rastaramsey(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2022
T
Re: I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. by Rastaramsey(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Consesus candidate in the mud grin grin[center][/center]

(1) (Reply)

How Abroad Based Nigerian, Dragged A Tinubu Supporter / JUST IN: Aregbesola Drops Cryptic Note After Oyetola’s Defeat / Peter Obi Just Lost His Memory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.