Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... (989 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / ‘Vote And Collect N500’ - Party Agents Exposed Sharing Cash To Voters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by ScamHunter: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Someone I knew that campaigned for Buhari came to beg me for money, less than six months into Buhari's government. I didn't even look at him twice.

One aboki that owns a kiosk around my end had an inscription written on his kiosk prior to Buhari's election, "Sai baba" less than a year into Buhari's administrator, the guy used paint to cover it for reasons best known to him.

What if Nigerians end up with one of the looting machines of APC or PDP and by 2024, the price of a bag of rice spikes to #200,000 due to excessive looting? Or you don't want them to recover the dollars they spent to rig?

Na expo I just give una

Hunger...

#Get your PVC

#Vote wisely.

#Vote Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 16, 2022
You were not fare with your instances.

What if Peter Obi becomes the president and Nigeria slides into never seen economic down turn?

2 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by ScamHunter: 3:35am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
You were not fare with your instances.

What if Peter Obi becomes the president and Nigeria slides into never seen economic down turn?

At the rate this Buhari's government has borrowed away the country's future through loans, it'll take a miracle to evade the never-before-seen recession in a few years. Yet, Nigeria's best bet as surviving it is an astute economy guru like Obi. Not another looters from PDP or APC.
I'm fair in my assertion because everyone knows the antecedence of the two parties and the antecedence of Mr Obi. Given a choice, if your life depends on it. I'm sure you too would choose the right man for the job.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 16, 2022
ScamHunter:

At the rate this Buhari's government has borrowed away the country's future through loans, it'll take a miracle to evade the never-before-seen recession in a few years. Yet, Nigeria's best bet as surviving it is an astute economy guru like Obi. Not another looters from PDP or APC.
I'm fare in my assertion because everyone knows the antecedence of the two parties and the antecedence of Mr Obi. Given a choice, if your life depends on it. I'm sure you too would choose the right man for the job.

Seems you forgot Obi was also once a member of PDP?

He could be the right man, but the reality is so bold that he wont be president. He is in a completely wrong party!

LP party upsetting APC and PDP is like coming of Christ. Its all fiction.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by chukwuibuipob: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Tell Saint Peter OBINNA to return his own Loot stashed outside Nig first.Pipu that told us they have one shoe/wristwatch are THIEVES.Ask Jona If Nah lie

50 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by helinues: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2022
You people are only demarketing Obi with this kind of campaign of not seeing any good in other candidates
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:50am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
You people are only demarketing Obi with this kind of campaign of not seeing any good in other candidates
Shut up

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by helinues: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Shut up

F up
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:53am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

F up
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by helinues: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
e pain am ooo

Which kind of human being are you exactly?

What side of bed do you normally wake up from cos you always carry hatred overnight.

You have woken up this morning to start your as usual attacking, derailing and deliberate provocation of other members.

You are lacking a decent sleep hence reason why you can't reason your activities on NL through
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Seems you forgot Obi was also once a member of PDP?

He could be the right man, but the reality is so bold that he wont be president. He is in a completely wrong party!

LP party upsetting APC and PDP is like coming of Christ. Its all fiction.
God of heaven has spoken! Please can you tell us when you will make it in life?

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Which kind of human being are you exactly?

What side of bed do you normally wake up from cos you always carry hatred overnight.

You have woken up this morning to start your as usual attacking, derailing and deliberate provocation of other members.

You are lacking a decent sleep hence reason why you can't reason your activities on NL through
cheesy
but you sleep and wake up to troll others
I'm nothing without vawulence
peace is not an option

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by helinues: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
cheesy
but you sleep and wake up to troll others
I'm nothing without vawulence

Oya mention who I have trolled on this forum this morning.

Tell us who I have mentioned?
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Tell Saint Peter OBINNA to return his own Loot stashed outside Nig first.Pipu that told us they have one shoe/wristwatch are THIEVES.Ask Jona If Nah lie

Can you tell your looting machines of ApC and PDp to tell us how they made their money. Obi has openly said how he made his money and no one has refuted that claim!
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by chukwuibuipob: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2022
U are free to go to their respective door mouth and ask them/better still write to EFCC
NetValueFX:

Can you tell your looting machines of ApC and PDp to tell us how they made their money. Obi has openly said how he made his money and no one has refuted that claim!

50 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

God of heaven has spoken! Please can you tell us when you will make it in life?

Only if you know. I can feed your family and extended family for next 3 decades, that even in my death, my insurance will feed your next 10 generations.
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Only if you know. I can feed your family and extended family for next 3 decades, that even in my death, my insurance will feed your next 10 generations.

Lol ... Poverty stricken bastard. You can't afford to feed my dog for one month!
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
NetValueFX:

Lol ... Poverty stricken bastard. You can't afford to feed my dog for one month!

Let me tell you one truth, Even the failure you call a father will address me as Sir. You are are just another failure in the making. And to make matters worse, your impoverish existence is also easing a dog. Can imagine how malnourished you and the dog would look like.
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Let me tell you one truth, Even the failure you call a father will address me as Sir. You are are just another failure in the making. And to make matters worse, your impoverish existence is also easing a dog. Can imagine how malnourished you and the dog would look like.

grin grin someone that is hoping on pension to survive dey make mouth. The pension of your entire career is less than the price of one item
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Because people like you needs to be told the truth since you're an unrepentant Igbo hater.

Nigeria needs a good manager as President and the only person that fits into that description is PETER OBI of LABOUR PARTY.

Learn from your past mistakes.

You sold dummy Buhari yo us to in 2015, we told you he'll be a monumental disaster but you didn't listen.

We assure you that Peter Obi will deliver as promised.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by ScamHunter: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
I don't know why you like deceiving yourself. Can you afford #200,000 for a bag of rice on the 30k they're deceiving you with?
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by chukwuibuipob: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2022
OBINNA is wasting his time.I kuku trust my brethren from that side,.Dem nor Dey waste their money on HOPELESS venture

25 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by ScamHunter: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
OBINNA is wasting his time.I kuku trust my brethren from that side,.Dem nor Dey waste their money on HOPELESS venture

Idleness is a problem. So you have time to be switching moniker to comment and like your posts on Nairaland. Vote Peter Obi to be responsibly employed. Working for 30k a month to shill your oppressors will lead you nowhere.
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi was governor of anambra yet the state is still littered with sex slave camps, p!mps, baby factories and drug peddlers. Obi can only be president of his village.
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by chukwuibuipob: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2022
grin I dnt reply conFUSED pipu.Can u tell us the moniker I switch (call the moniker out/u can as well insult the pipu behind dat moniker(I wan see vawulence/expletive rain here.Make I tanda dey look.Oya!)
ScamHunter:

Idleness is a problem. So you have time to be switching moniker to comment and like your posts on Nairaland. Vote Peter Obi to be responsibly employed. Working for 30k a month to shill your oppressors will lead you nowhere.
i can even employ u /give u token to chop belleful but Nor go use my money to play Bet9ja

18 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by ScamHunter: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Obi was governor of anambra yet the state is still littered with sex slave camps, p!mps, baby factories and drug peddlers. Obi can only be president of his village.

Say something reasonable
Re: What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... by Damisic: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo this one na fatality lol

(1) (Reply)

Bashir El Rufai Is A Sickle Cell / Tinubu Wants To Make Us Debt Slaves / Tinubu left out South East leaders again in his way to the presidency - Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.