Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating (43127 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Johel(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A young Nigerian man by the name of Ahmed has been busted for defrauding his elderly host in America less than 6 months after arriving in the country and their house.

Ahmed was using the social security number of his benefactor (an elderly man) to set up accounts and request various bank cards which he used for online purchases.

He is seen in the video initially denying after which he knelt down to beg claiming he was sorry.

https://youtu.be/gAuFUe_KE1

Imagine....This one will never Excel in life...God blessed you by enabling u travel abroad...u went there and defrauded the elderly.... He's Cursed.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Johel(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
ungrateful bastard. Jail him for 10 years and deport him after

26 years.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Alamkir: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
ungrateful bastard. Jail him for 10 years and deport him after

If u put him in US jail he will still be enjoying..... Send him to Nigeria, naija is a prison herself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by cooltola(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
daddytime:
Demonic ingrate.

People like this never know what success or progress is all their lives.

Ingratitude is an unforgivable sin.

Some humans were not created to be successful it seems, because no matter how much you try to help them succeed, they might even pull you in with them to fail.

See him thief face.

He wants to get rich by cutting corners and off someone else's back even if that someone was his innocent benefactor, he doesn't mind wrecking their lives and credit rating because of his evil greed and the need to show off.

This is U.S where jobs yakpa oh.

Most times I just feel everything about Buhari isn't completely zero because he is leaving with a very beautiful and apt quote one of the best things he had ever created in his life, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" but out of respect for the many hardworking and resourceful Nigerian youths that I know, I would recoin it to be "Most Nigerian Youths Are Lazy".

Always looking to cut corners and calling it smartness...

That ain't smartness, it's pure evil, crookedness, and a wrong attitude to cultivate.

Make una calm down. An individual actions does not speak for millions of Nigeria youth who are working hard and trying to make a future. We all know that Buhari is a failure, for a president to say that nigerian youth are lazy when his adminstration cannot provide common light is like a pot calling a kettle black . No disrespect to the elders but It is not Buhari generation that made Nigeria what it is today. The older generation is suppose to make things better for the next generation,but Buhari generation finish Nigeria and left nothing for the today Nigeria youth. Thank God that today youth are tech savy and doing well musically. At least our music is global now because of Nigerian youth. Beside some Americans scam their grandparents, it does not mean most American youth are lazy.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by madjune(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
These are the people that stupid Trevor Noah would see and capitalize on for his Nigerian scam jokes.

The Nigerian ambassador to US should call that comedian to order.
His jokes on the Nigerian identity is disastrous to our youths in the diaspora.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
The good ones are not given visa all the time.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Bluntemperor: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
thrillionaire:
wish I could like this 1000 times. We all must be very careful to always show gratitude. But this guy is really a "demonic ingrate". Why pay back someone's good with evil, why?!
I must check my life to be sure I'm grateful for even the smallest help or blessings received.

Terribly bad!
He should be deported back, for his actions have serious consequences for other would be helpers,who may now be reluctant to render such to even a stranger!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by swissgoldenpro1: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some people are just ungrateful
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
The problem with thieves, not know they must stop and live a clean life
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by fluffybaby(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Help a Nigerian at your risk.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is so disgusting. Impersonating someone by using the SSN, fraud, forgery, there are so many crimes imbedded in his act . I hope they throw him away under the jail. Thief.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by ike007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omo oluwabi...afonja oshi
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by chukwuibuipob: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
sad I read dat u are a scammer ? U proved them right by scamming a Calabar customer/A Nairalander Iphone battery? J
PhoneCareIkeja:
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is computer village ikeja

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by thrillionaire(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Terribly bad!
He should be deported back, for his actions have serious consequences for other would be helpers,who may now be reluctant to render such to even a stranger!
Honestly. I agree.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Dubeleo: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A young Nigerian man by the name of Ahmed has been busted for defrauding his elderly host in America less than 6 months after arriving in the country and their house.

Ahmed was using the social security number of his benefactor (an elderly man) to set up accounts and request various bank cards which he used for online purchases.

He is seen in the video initially denying after which he knelt down to beg claiming he was sorry.

https://youtu.be/gAuFUe_KE1
Oluwa opportunity I they find... Na him this ungrateful pesin waste... Oluwa where thou face i they beg[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by Bbbw: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by berryPee(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Afonja always showing their ungrateful character upandan...........
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by PROPEACE: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jalinspy:
Here to check name. Am not surprised though grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The OP wanted to confuse us by refusing to include the tribal name of the criminal, but every smart NCAN member knows that Ahmed is a name that is most popular among Hausas and yorubas and the Hausas do not travel widely to perpetrate treachery. It leaves us with just one option. I will not mention the name of any tribe for the sake of political correctness.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by TheEnforcer: 1:02am On Jun 17, 2022
madjune:
These are the people that stupid Trevor Noah would see and capitalize on for his Nigerian scam jokes.

The Nigerian ambassador to US should call that comedian to order.
His jokes on the Nigerian identity is disastrous to our youths in the diaspora.
He does distasteful joked about Nigeria right?What's wrong with that guy.I never knew that.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by JaskanFactor: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2022
anybody who trust man wearing earing deserves whatever they get.
And same thing goes for tattoo.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by madjune(m): 4:44am On Jun 17, 2022
TheEnforcer:
He does distasteful joked about Nigeria right?What's wrong with that guy.I never knew that.

Quite sadder is, he's been doing that for a very long time.
None of the Nigerian guests he had entertained as guests on his show never saw it fit to address him.

Maybe they're were blinded, ignorant or afraid to talk.
From Chimaamanda to Davido and Burna Boy.
They all laughed to his silly jokes at our expense.

I'd been tackling him on his Instagram page till he blocked me.
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by TheEnforcer: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
madjune:

Quite sadder is, he's been doing that for a very long time.
None of the Nigerian guests he had entertained as guests on his show never saw it fit to address him.

Maybe they're were blinded, ignorant or afraid to talk.
From Chimaamanda to Davido and Burna Boy.
They all laughed to his silly jokes at our expense.

I'd been tackling him on his Instagram page till he blocked me.
They are known for xenophobia and Nigeria trumps SA on the world music stage, yet he finds something distasteful to joke about even while interviewing successful Nigerian artists. He needs to be put in his place.I don't even watch his shows. Never watched them
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by 9jaRealist: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAuFUe_KE14

You can take some Nigerians out of Nigeria…
But you cannot take the Nigerian out of them. SMH

Meanwhile, let’s keep deluding ourselves that our leaders are our only problem!
>
Re: Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating by goryorhal(m): 4:31am On Jul 01, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

Location is computer village ikeja

Scammer
Ripper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) / Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him / Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.