Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? (468 Views)

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored / Thugs Attack PDP Members In Osun, Monarch Fumes / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:08am On Jun 16, 2022
I just find this ridiculous. Had Obi not left Pdp, Atiku and Pdp would have still been the best curry to prepare chinese rice .

So they knew about how retrogressive Pdp was yet they were forcing the party on Nigerians in 2019 and 2019.

Isn't that deliberately being mischievous

They would have queued behind Pdp and Atiku if Obi was still in PDP and picked as VP again

2 Likes

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
I just find this ridiculous. Had Obi not left Pdp, Atiku and Pdp would have still been the best curry to prepare chinese rice .

So they knew about how retrogressive Pdp was yet they were forcing the party on Nigerians in 2019 and 2019.

always creating useless threads and writing jargons upandan.
trying so hard to enter Tinubu's train after denying and insulting him severally.
oga nobody takes you serious again oo
you no get candidate.
attachee should not be by force.

6 Likes

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Enwhen(m): 5:21am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

They would have queued behind Pdp and Atiku if Obi was still in PDP and picked as VP again

Not true, in 2019 it was just party supports, the supports and fan base Obi have now , it's far far different from that of 2019, 2019 was just PDP alone ....2022 now, people across religion , region and party line , are supporting Obi , but yet he will not win... Because of wuru wuru in Nigeria election ....it's so unfortunate that ATIKU is our next president... The north will teach us our to play politics of LOVE YOUR NEIBOUGH/BROTHER AS YOURSELF
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:25am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
trying so hard to enter Tinubu's train after denying and insulting him severally.
you no get candidate.

When would you start being coherent to topics on this forum?

When would you start making sensible comments on this forum without trolling others.

This moniker was created on June 12th, already following 80+ people with 300+ comments.

Now with the comments you have made with this moniker, I dare you to post just own sensible comment you made with the moniker devoid of abuse, attack and trolling that got just 100 likes.

I dare you 1 billion times...

4 Likes

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:25am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

When would you start being coherent to topics in this forum?

When would you start making sensible comments on this forum without trolling others.

This moniker was created on June 12th, already following 80+ people with 300+ comments.

Now with the comments you have made with this moniker, I dare you to post just own sensible comment you made with the moniker devoid of abuse, attack and trolling that got just 100 likes.

do I know you sir?
why are you stalking me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Enwhen:

Not true, in 2019 it was just party supports, the supports and fan base Obi have now , it's far far different from that of 2019, 2019 was just PDP alone ....2022 now, people across religion , region and party line , are supporting Obi , but yet he will not win... Because of wuru wuru in Nigeria election ....it's so unfortunate that ATIKU is our next president... The north will teach us our to play politics of LOVE YOUR NEIBOUGH/BROTHER AS YOURSELF

Are the people who supported Pdp because of Obi then still not supporting him?
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

na lie
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Enwhen(m): 5:30am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Very few , now most of the people supporting Obi are the youths , ...and are not grounded on Nigeria electoral political trend and electioneering process

1 Like

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
do I know you sir?
why are you stalking me?

You don't know me but you are following me?

You don't know me but you are aware I have been creating useless threads?

You do not know me but you saw me supporting Osinbajo for Apc presidential primary instead of Tinubu

You do not know me yet you are aware I am doing gum body to Tinubu.

You might not understand what I meant when I said you need a better good sleep.

You see when we go to bed at night, that's the best time for our brain to arrange all the information we have acquired in a day and sort it neatly in the brain library so that when you need any information, just a flip of thoughts ten you have it.

But if one has been missing decent sleep, the arrangements of those information wont be arranged properly, one of he reason whysome people are always incoherent with news cos their brain couldn't pick the right information.

Following 80+ people just for petty gossiping. Lots of junks information which could be hard for your brain to process

Stop depriving yourself of good sleep cos your comments have already sugeted that.

3 Likes

Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2022
Enwhen:

Very few , now most of the people supporting Obi are the youths , ...and are not grounded on Nigeria electoral political trend and electioneering process

My friend, you are being mischievous here.

Was active all through the last election and majority of those who supported Obi then are still supporting him.

Just like the person above derailing this thread. He is one of the typical Obi's long term supporters
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Zetra7: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Helinus abi haitus , for once in your life stand for the truth.

What kind of human being are you

Sure you're a Nigerian at all

This suffer suffer no dey reach you side or are just a teenage

You supported every wrong candidate in this country but that's not enough now you want to block others from supporting what many perceived as a decent option.

Reflect on your ways bro...
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Was active all through the last election and majority of those who supported Obi then are still supporting him.

Just like the person above derailing this thread. He is one of the typical Obi's long term supporters
you're crushing on me
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:55am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you're crushing on me

Would love to with trailer or train.

Once good riddance....
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Zetra7:
Helinus abi haitus , for once in your life stand for the truth.

What kind of human being are you

Sure you're a Nigerian at all

This suffer suffer no dey reach you side or are just a teenage

You supported every wrong candidate in this country but that's not enough now you want to block others from supporting what many perceived as a decent option.

Reflect on your ways bro...

I hardly support failure. And regarding suffer, it's unfair for some of you people to be using your present situation to judge others.

Gov don't pay my bills reason why I hustle with no muscle
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by WonderManly(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2022
This is Politics. And it's called Politics Game. So! Anything can happen in the Game of Politics. It will just be as strategies of winning game "election".
So latter they can beg themselves for forgiveness after the election.
And that is why there is no permanent friends in Politics. Likewise also there is no permanent enemies in Politics. It's just Game of self determination.
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Abid2020(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you no get candidate.
abeg were you forced to open the thread?
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by ObosiUkwalla: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Can't wait for your suicide finally when obi is announced winner of 2023 polls.
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by ObosiUkwalla: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

I hardly support failure. And regarding suffer, it's unfair for some of you people to be using your present situation to judge others.

Gov don't pay my bills reason why I hustle with no muscle

Another lie bursted. You are part of APC's 30k per month zombie. So tell us another lie
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by ChoCho54(f): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

When would you start being coherent to topics on this forum?

Abeg quiet and stop fishing for idiots. Always creating useless threads and topics!

You lots said Igbos served PDP for 80yrs without anything to show for it. Now they left for another party where they feel they could be better treated and asses are whinnying and gnashing their teeth.

Tueh tueh tueh.
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Enwhen(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

You the mischievous one ... How can your assessment be base on nairalanders of many that have no voters card ... Go do your findings well ...some who supported Peter Obi in 2019 , are still following him now no doubt , but majority are not with him this time. The PDP will win Obi in the east
Re: Should Obi's Supporters Be Opening Their Mouth To Attack Pdp Or Atiku? by Pakute: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abeg quiet and stop fishing for idiots. Always creating useless threads and topics!

You lots said Igbos served PDP for 80yrs without anything to show for it. Now they left for another party where they feel they could be better treated and asses are whinnying and gnashing their teeth.

Tueh tueh tueh.
Why attacking PDP & Atiku who singlehandedly gave Obi the VP slot four years ago?
If Wike had promised Obi to help him secure the Presidential ticket, would Obi had run away to Labour?
Your desperation for Aso rock is very obvious but unfortunately, you ain't getting it.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Them Use Your Head ~ Aisha Yesufu / Ex-pdp Chairman Set To Dump Party For APC / In All Indices Of Progress And Development, The South Is Ahead Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.