Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says (247 Views)

Gazza Currently Under Israel Aircrafts Attack / “never Let Your Kids Suffer The Sins Of Their Father” – Toyin Lawani / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by Elbinawi: 5:24am On Jun 16, 2022
80% of Gazan kids suffer depression under Israel's blockade, UK charity says https:///7Xh92F79w1
Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by Newton2024: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian President & Vice?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria.
No to islamisation agenda of APC.
No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.
Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by tamdun: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Newton2024:
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian President & Vice?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria.
No to islamisation agenda of APC.
No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.
U need to read ur Bible boy, majority of the prophet in ur Bible also "slam" their head, including jesus himself

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by ogbuefi677(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2022
E suppose reach 100%
Gazan kid wey carry rifle,is that one a real kid?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by RabbitGuy: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2022
angry
Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by Newton2024: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
tamdun:

U need to read ur Bible boy, majority of the prophet in ur Bible also "slam" their head, including jesus himself
"I need to read my Bible." I usually wonder why enemies of christ are always referring to the Bible they neither know its content nor believe. They are quick to tell to read the Bible.

If I tell you why my Bible says, would you accept?
Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by tamdun: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Newton2024:
"I need to read my Bible." I usually wonder why enemies of christ are always referring to the Bible they neither know its content nor believe. They are quick to tell to read the Bible.

If I tell you why my Bible says, would you accept?
Am just telling u ur prophets(including jesus) are also head slammer grin
Re: 80% Of Gazan Kids Suffer Depression Under Israel's Blockade, UK Charity Says by Newton2024: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
tamdun:

Am just telling u ur prophets(including jesus) are also head slammer grin
Is it not funny that you know so much in your head what is not in the Bible.? Continue to deceive yourself.

If I tell you what my Bible says, would you accept?

(1) (Reply)

What People Are Going Through Just To Get There PVC NOW! / Akeredolu Replaces Owena Motels With 8-floor Manuex Resorts / See How The Country Looks Economically It Will Give You A Clue On Who To V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.