Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached (3421 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Rahman and I bought graduated from Leadcity he was in my sister's department he was not a cultist but the son of the owner of the complex he went to his brothers shop selling phone at his mother's complex and wanted to park his Camry muscle before auxiliary boys started their wahala... This is a gentle guy that was billed to join his wife and kid in US soon.. you people are terrible justifying gruesome murder over Politics

As for insurbordination which means defiance of authority; refusal to obey orders. Olaniyan had every right to face a panel of lawmakers and the state Judicial panel before an impeachment condition can be reached

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Peacecore: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:

Yahaya bello did same in Kogi with the support of your party APC. Heavens didn't fall..

The Dep Gov of Oyo should be booted out since he has dumped the party's mandate.
if that's d case do have d moral ground to condemn d APC as u do everyday?
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Good
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Isokiscool(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
They should have impeached him long time
Wetin ur APC man do u na

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Isokiscool(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Rahman and I both graduated from Leadcity he was in my sister's department he was not a cultist but the son of the owner of the complex he went to his brothers shop selling phone at his mother's complex and wanted to park his Camry muscle before auxiliary boys started their wahala... This is a gentle guy that was billed to join his wife and kid in US soon.. you people are terrible justifying gruesome murder over Politics

As for insurbordination which means defiance of authority; refusal to obey orders. Olaniyan had every right to face a panel of lawmakers and the state Judicial panel before an impeachment condition can be reached

how are u sure he was not a cultist??
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by solmusdesigns: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Isokiscool:
how are u sure he was not a cultist??

Because he was someone I knew very well... And parking your car in front of your mother's property doesn't warrant you been killed by thugs who felt the own the spot

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Skyfornia(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

You cant have your cake and eat it.

What's cake for? Decorations?? Abi for eating??Those of you twisting this phrase are the problem of your community.. I too know people grin

Of course you must eat your cake when you have it but you can't eat it and expect it in your hand again..
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by chrisxxx(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Skyfornia:

What's cake for? Decorations?? Abi for eating??Those of you twisting this phrase are the problem of your community.. I too know people grin

Of course you must eat your cake when you have it but you can't eat it and expect it in your hand again..
I dont need to quarrel with you. It is an English idiomatic expression. It may not be in tandem with common sense. Correct usage is the boundary between the educated one and the roadside trader.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Cantonese: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
They should have impeached him long time

What’s the offence? Is it a case of decamping to APC or there are other issues. Can you state please?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Someone you've seen since when you are in the university you are now standing for him undecided The only constant is change .

Anyone in that complex belongs to one cultist or the other, I'm telling you the fact cos' I really know about them there . Infact there is even ghetto full of bad boys at the back of that complex
solmusdesigns:

Rahman and I both graduated from Leadcity he was in my sister's department he was not a cultist but the son of the owner of the complex he went to his brothers shop selling phone at his mother's complex and wanted to park his Camry muscle before auxiliary boys started their wahala... This is a gentle guy that was billed to join his wife and kid in US soon.. you people are terrible justifying gruesome murder over Politics

1 Like

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Skyfornia(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
chrisxxx:

I dont need to quarrel with you. It is an English idiomatic expression. It may not be in tandem with common sense. Correct usage is the boundary between the educated one and the roadside trader.

Definitely an educated illiterate..
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Why u dey come here come lie One top one hilux and hummer jeep wey the man they use na him be his convoy is second to none. [

You definately haven't seen his convoy before. Whenever you see it you will come back and edit this comment.
Infact if not for out riders and security personnel...Auxilliary convoy is LONGER than that of the governor
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Auxillary wey I dey see almost everyday . I love in iwo road , abi what are you talking about. Not everyone is ignorant as you think you can just come here to dish out trash.

Do you know the suspended nurtw members had joined the pms

Why are you not talking about Teslim thugs convoy? Hypocrite embarassed
Difrent:

You definately haven't seen his convoy before. Whenever you see it you will come back and edit this comment.
Infact if not for out riders and security personnel...Auxilliary convoy is LONGER than that of the governor
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by bjnice(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Someone you've seen since when you are in the university you are now standing for him undecided The only constant is change .

Anyone in that complex belongs to one cultist or the other, I'm telling you the fact cos' I really know about them there . Infact there is even ghetto full of bad boys at the back of that complex

Hello brother, which complex in question? So I can avoid it totally whenever I am in Iwo road or is the environment.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Auxillary wey I dey see almost everyday . I love in iwo road , abi what are you talking about. Not everyone is ignorant as you think you can just come here to dish out trash.

Do you know the suspended nurtw members had joined the pms

Why are you not talking about Teslim thugs convoy? Hypocrite embarassed

You dont livein iwo road if you do you wont be saying this trash.
E ehn
So because teslims thugs also go in convoy i shouldn't talk about Auxilliarys convoy?

You are the hypocrite here....
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
I live in iwo road Mr man , why am I arguing with you self , if dem born u well come down to iwo road to say the trash you putting out here . Useless hypocrite
Enikure
Difrent:

You dont livein iwo road if you do you wont be saying this trash.
E ehn
So because teslims thugs also go in convoy i shouldn't talk about Auxilliarys convoy?

You are the hypocrite here....
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
If I won't lie to you almost all those all those complex are full of bad boys . But sincerely there are people who are legit there ooo but you just have to shine your eyes when going there and make sure you don't look anybody and stop for no reason until you reach the particular shop you are going .
bjnice:

Hello brother, which complex in question? So I can avoid it totally whenever I am in Iwo road or is the environment.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
I live in iwo road Mr man , why am I arguing with you self , if dem born u well come down to iwo road to say the trash you putting out here . Useless hypocrite
Enikure

Now i understand your defence of Auxilliary....you are definately one of his boys.
We no dey deal with lowlife thugs like you....na your papa me and am get talk. Omo irankiran....no finese at all who issues threat like " if them born you well come down to iwo road" on the internet if not wretched beings like you
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oloriburuku , Omo iran kiran . Lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re
Difrent:

Now i understand your defence of Auxilliary....you are definately one of his boys.
We no dey deal with lowlife thugs like you....na your papa me and am get talk. Omo irankiran....no finese at all who issues threat like " if them born you well come down to iwo road" on the internet if not wretched beings like you
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Oloriburuku , Omo iran kiran . Lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re

Today we are remembering Rahman who you and your goons led by Auxilliary killed. His blood is on all of you.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do you how many blood is in the hand your father , your father is a well known hired Assasin . Your entire household shall pay for it . Ineffectual buffon angry
Difrent:

Today we are remembering Rahman who you and your goons led by Auxilliary killed. His blood is on all of you.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
Do you how many blood is in the hand your father , your father is a well known hired Assasin . Your entire household shall pay for it . Ineffectual buffon angry
The whole world saw your father lead the squad that fell Rahman....all of you will pay for it...karma will eventually locate all of you for cutting down that young man in his prime.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
But that same karma will leave your own father , your family must receive the wages of your father's sins . Eyin oloriburku gbogbo
Difrent:

The whole world saw your father lead the squad that fell Rahman....all of you will pay for it...karma will eventually locate all of you for cutting down that young man in his prime.
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Difrent: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adexxi:
But that same karma will leave your own father , your family must receive the wages of your father's sins . Eyin oloriburku gbogbo

Asiwin
Waa bugi je keyin ni
Ati iwo ati awon were t'obi were e lomo
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Aye ma baje ni , I dare you to show up, you will surely follow rahman
Difrent:

Asiwin
Waa bugi je keyin ni
Ati iwo ati awon were t'obi were e lomo
Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Adexxi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
The guy killed recently , was he killed by auxillary boys also All of you there in that complex are criminals, cultist, rapist . It a must you will put down one after the other

Watch your back , you might be next . Useless Leed city dropout dey follow me yarn grin
solmusdesigns:

Re: Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Impeached by Peacecore: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Adexxi:
Enikure
u have come to prove him right by saying he can't say it in Iwo road, I guess he can't go scot-free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside Dismantle INEC Rigging Strategy In Different Geopolitical Zones / September 6th Ruling: 98% Of Nigerians Predicted Rerun In The Judgement / Nigerian Billionaires Sell Assets To Evade Efcc Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.