Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (74741 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At The North Claiming They Are Good At Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by bilulu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Yes I do
And you think it's legal for an individual to ve a bullion van in his compound.... how much does the act says an individual can have in cash at a time
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by soojar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Idiot like you don't even know meaning of public office holder. I wouldn't blame you but Mr Teacher who helped to pass neco.

It's a normal thing when you lack ideas to resort to name calling.

Use your internet for something that will benefit your life. Look up the meaning of public office holder.

Neco? is there any exam called that? grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
soojar:

Use your internet for something that will benefit your life. Look up the meaning of public office holder.

MOST OF THESE JERKS ARE LOAFING IGNORANTS. WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WRITE ABOUT AND JUST WANT TO WRITE BECAUSE THEY SEE OTHERS DO.

They are hearsay follow-follow buffoons

It will surprise you that the idiot does not know the meaning and who a public office holder is. He just read someone used the word and followed suit, SENSELESSLY.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
soojar:

You sound like miserable person. You lack deep knowledge of public service.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by soojar(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

You sound like miserable person. You lack deep knowledge of public service.

Deep Knowledge indeed.

Sincerely, you need to sue your teacher and whoever took you to that school you attended.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kechywillz(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Can you tell me the meaning of a Private Party? I want to be so sure you know what you're talking about before I give you a reply.
I asked you a question,instead of answering the question,you asked me a question, confusion?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Parachoko: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2022
kechywillz:

I asked you a question,instead of answering the question,you asked me a question, confusion?
I do not understand what you mean by a "private party", so explain.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Smoke55: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Is he not an investigative journalist, let him go and investigate Tinubu

After all Tinubu came out to give press statement that day that he is the owner of the content of the bullion van as a private citizen not holding any political office and he has decided to give people his money

It is left to Hudeyen to go to 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi to Investigate the masses that collected Tinubu's money, if he forced them to vote any party at his house

would you have said same thing if Peter obi was the one involved?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kechywillz(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not understand what you mean by a "private party", so explain.
Is APC a political party?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Parachoko: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2022
kechywillz:

Is APC a political party?
Yes it is

So what do you mean by "Private Party"?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kechywillz(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes it is

So what do you mean by "Private Party"?
You answered the previous question I asked you ,you said earlier that tinubu isn't a political leader,if apc is a political party it definitely means he is a politican and occupies a political office
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Parachoko: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
kechywillz:

You answered the previous question I asked you ,you said earlier that tinubu isn't a political leader,if apc is a political party it definitely means he is a politican and occupies a political office
You asked me a question, you talked about a Private Party in the question you asked, I do not know what you mean by a private party, so am asking you what it means.

When did I say Tinubu Is not APC party leader? show it to me.

Can you tell me what a Political Office means?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kingyakos: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2022
thatigboman1:
so bullion vans now drive contents of private citizens into their private homes.
Wonders shall never end.

Bullion Van brought the goods he ordered from jumia

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
alcuin:

Most of Obi supporters are too emotional and irrational.
But you are not emotional when you boldly support a frail shaking presidential candidate who cannot hold a flag to be president of over 200m people even with a notorious Muslim Muslim ticket .

Some of you just love to play the victim in your own treachery.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by alcuin(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
ChoCho54:
But you are not emotional when you boldly support a frail shaking presidential candidate who cannot hold a flag to be president of over 200m people even with a notorious Muslim Muslim ticket .

Some of you just love to play the victim in your own treachery.

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.

You just assumed that anyone who's not with Obi must be with Tinubu.

It really shows a bereft of thinking capacity. Further buttressing my point of irrationality and excessive passion.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
alcuin:

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.

You just assumed that anyone who's not with Obi must be with Tinubu.

It really shows a bereft of thinking capacity. Further buttressing my point of irrationality and excessive passion.
Empty shelled BS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.