Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (74747 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At The North Claiming They Are Good At Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by 2elliot: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
ogmask:

Funny that till date only Peter Obi amongst the many on the pandora paper came out publicly to disown the pandora claim.
Peter Obi is far better than the host of other contestants by a mile.
I only hope this Obi revolution gathers steam.
#IamObidient
You can imagine. Even though he was wrong and went against the Nigerian law by not disclosing all of his businesses, his sincerity in admitting showed a good character. And also, like he said, if as a shrewd man, you saw a means to avoid money wastage and unnecessary taxes like tax on your inheritance, will you not embrace it? It wasn't even a matter of stealing public funds and hiding them or investing them.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You talk like someone with a questionable character

See how you shamelessly take side with corruption

Tinubu is a politician and not a private citizen

Tinubu is the national leader of APC, he's not a private citizen
He's a politician

Tinubu is not a private citizen?

Hmmm...nawa o.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kayjay69(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
You deserve your shackles.

My only prayer for you is that you remain in bondage similar to how Tinubu has Lagos State in his pocket.

If you see nothing wrong with this, I know you will shout a beautiful AMEN.
solmusdesigns:
cool

Is he not an investigative journalist, let him go and investigate Tinubu

After all Tinubu came out to give press statement that day that he is the owner of the content of the bullion van as a private citizen not holding any political office and he has decided to give people his money

It is left to Hudeyen to go to 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi to Investigate the masses that collected Tinubu's money, if he forced them to vote any party at his house

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Karnice600: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

So a National Leader of APC is holding a political office?

No he's not. What sector does APC fall under as a registered organization? agriculture?
Which party is currently in power? APGA?

Look I have so much respect for the Yorubas, but most of them trust their elders to a fault, even when they err. Most of them prefer to blame the failures of their elders on figures from other tribes. They can pocket sound reasoning to appeal to their elders' appetite and agenda anytime, over and over again.

Imagine someone saying the National leader of a ruling party isn't holding a political office. I can excuse you for saying he's not a public servant, not saying he's not holding a political office. He plays a role in the leadership of that administration, since he also defended and projected the manifestos that brought the president to power in the light of the party's agenda. Drop sentiments and call a spade its name. Haba

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by eguarojeona: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Dont go and work, be looking for government to save you from you lazy mentality blaming others
Cry today.Cry tomorrow.Go find more design yahoo boy.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by AbdlRashid(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
joyandfaith:

Members of government boards, council including chancellor etc are public office holders.
Government funds political parties though inadequate. Former governors are public office holders by definition because they do enjoy pensions.

You seems not to know the difference between a private citizen and a public servant. As much as it has been explained to you previously, you seems to be adamant with what you know. You need to open up to acquisition of knowledge and make research. It would help you grow intellectually.
Also, respect other person's opinion and candidate in election. Not everybody would buy into you school of thought.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Starke(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

You see how stupid you sound

What transaction was going on?
He made a withdrawal you are here talking transaction

Poverty is a great disease

And I see poverty is slowly turning many to lunatic

I can see your poverty very clearly too. You're stuck in it like a pig, that explains your warped analysis of critical issues.

You're the stupid one here. Financial transactions include withdrawal you dumbfxck!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

After all Tinubu came out to give press statement that day that he is the owner of the content of the bullion van as a private citizen not holding any political office and he has decided to give people his money

It is left to Hudeyen to go to 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi to Investigate the masses that collected Tinubu's money, if he forced them to vote any party at his house

If they have your kind in Nigeria alone, it means that this country will remain stagnant even for 1 million years to come.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by infogeneral: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Their matter no dey shock me again. They were the set of people who believed Buhari is dead and is been replaced by Al-Jubril from Sudan

They once called Nigeria a zoo, but them all don fall in love with the zoo now.

Looks like they have abandoned thier quest for an imaginary Republic. And they suddenly want one of their own to become president of the ZOO.
Laslas Nigeria has won.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by 007lss: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

we continue spoiling this country together, let always telling ourselves the truth
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Joy2003(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
joyandfaith:

Who funds political parties? Political parties get funds from inec. Gac is a political group in lagos apc being funded by political party. Tinubu receives pension from government as a former governor. He is also a Chancellor in one or 2 universities in Nigeria. By definition , he is a public office holder.

lol so every retired civil servant is a public office holder
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Parachoko: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
kechywillz:

Is APC a political party or a private party?

Can you tell me the meaning of a Private Party? I want to be so sure you know what you're talking about before I give you a reply.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by bilulu(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Do you know the content of money laundry act?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by placeofallure(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You defended Tinubu by attacking David hundeyin and you even called Tinubu a private citizen which is a lie because till date, Tinubu is the national leader of APC

He's not a private citizen

What do the youths, especially those from the eastern part, want? Nigeria or Biafra? What has changed? I don't like people who dilly-dally. Could be if they vote Obi, their Biafra heaven is sure.

Seriously, who among the politicians is a moral man? Do you honestly think one is a lesser evil than the other? I don't think so.
As for David Hundeyin, whose permission or endorsement does he need before he himself calls Tinubu out? Na journalist him be too na. Every Nigerian is fantastically corrupt. He could be talking from the angle of new wads in an envelope.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by placeofallure(f): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
joyandfaith:

Chairman, GAC. Lagos state. He still enjoys public fund as a former governor. Pension,

Many citizens like Obasanjo, Ambode, Gowon, Jonathan fall into that category. If you worked in a standard establishment, you are pensionable. No crime or offence in that.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Hmm grin
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Joy2003:

lol so every retired civil servant is a public office holder

Civil servants are not public servants. Retired or not
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2022
AbdlRashid:

You seems not to know the difference between a private citizen and a public servant. As much as it has been explained to you previously, you seems to be adamant with what you know. You need to open up to acquisition of knowledge and make research. It would help you grow intellectually.
Also, respect other person's opinion and candidate in election. Not everybody would buy into you school of thought.

What is different between public servant and public office holder? I bet it you don't know.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Rose020897(f): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:

You know them too well

Peter Obi as a candidate of PDP went to give money to voters at a poling unit live on cemera, they won't talk about that

Tinubu gave people money in his house as a private citizen then it is their headache
Na sticker. Zoom into the picture very well.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2022
georgen2u:
since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

Guy your comment is too sensible
Might not be appropriate for nairaland
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:

You know them too well

Peter Obi as a candidate of PDP went to give money to voters at a poling unit live on cemera, they won't talk about that

Tinubu gave people money in his house as a private citizen then it is their headache

You must think you're talking to kids

Tinubu is a active politician
Babangida is a retired politician

We know the difference

Stop insulting our intelligence with nonsense diatribes
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:50am On Jun 17, 2022
bilulu:

Do you know the content of money laundry act?

Yes I do
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:52am On Jun 17, 2022
007lss:
we continue spoiling this country together, let always telling ourselves the truth

Ignorance kills faster

Acquire knowledge before making accusations or joining social media trend that's all
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Dshocker:

If they have your kind in Nigeria alone, it means that this country will remain stagnant even for 1 million years to come.

Atleast my kind is not ashamed to research a subject rather than going bllindlly with popular opinion like idiots
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:54am On Jun 17, 2022
orazx:

If I never begged for money but gave others during Abacha and Buhari, then nothing will Ake me beg insha Allah

Your curse is only for you
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Starke:

I can see your poverty very clearly too. You're stuck in it like a pig, that explains your warped analysis of critical issues.

You're the stupid one here. Financial transactions include withdrawal you dumbfxck!

Transaction is defined as ;an instance of buying or selling something

And know only a idiot thinks withdrawal of personal fund is transaction

I mean a terribly badly educated idiot
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 2:57am On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

You must think you're talking to kids

Tinubu is a active politician
Babangida is a retired politician

We know the difference

Stop insulting our intelligence with nonsense diatribes

Retired Politician or Active Politicians is there any law stoping them from making any withdrawal of their money or giving out money in their personal houses
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 3:00am On Jun 17, 2022
kayjay69:
You deserve your shackles.

My only prayer for you is that you remain in bondage similar to how Tinubu has Lagos State in his pocket.

If you see nothing wrong with this, I know you will shout a beautiful AMEN.

May what you wish me becomes the fate of your family insha Allah
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 3:11am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Retired Politician or Active Politicians is there any law stoping them from making any withdrawal of their money or giving out money in their personal houses

Guy you support Tinubu n that's okay
No need to be making excuses for his questionable actions

Me n you both know you wouldn't be this adamant for somebody you didn't support .

You're seeing your guy through rose colored lenses. N casually moving the goal post to do so
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 3:14am On Jun 17, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Guy you support Tinubu n that's okay
No need to be making excuses for his questionable actions

Me n you both know you wouldn't be this adamant for somebody you didn't support .

You're seeing your guy through rose colored lenses. N casually moving the goal post to do so

Leave sentiments and who I support I asked a simple question

We are here to learn, perhaps there is something I am ignorant about the electoral laws and money laundering act that stops active or retired Politician from making withdrawals of any amount or giving people money on their house
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by kayjay69(m): 3:21am On Jun 17, 2022
May what you wish Nigeria be the the destiny of you and your generations to come.

And may your life be run like Tinubu has been running Lagos since 1999.

Amen!
solmusdesigns:

May what you wish me becomes the fate of your family insha Allah
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 3:23am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Leave sentiments and who I support I asked a simple question

We are here to learn, perhaps there is something I am ignorant about the electoral laws and money laundering act that stops active or retired Politician from making withdrawals of any amount or giving people money on their house

Your attempt at pretending to be open minded is horrible.

Leave who you support out of it abi..lol
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.