Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (74744 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At The North Claiming They Are Good At Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Invitationn: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Well that's what your mental capacity can come up with

It's a shame tho

Good old days when sensible people where on Nairaland to give logical argument, this days it's name calling and shallow comments

I can relate with your last paragraph mate embarassed
It's sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by decent2(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg make una help me with 1k abi student make I chop oo Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Pele OMO nna. Your body go rest after election. You go go back to factory reset mode. "We want Biafra"
Omo ina ko, omo omi ni. Eru fulani!! Ka ka ki a do ba le fun fulani.................. Awolowo
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

1: I get it , you spoke out of ignorance but kindly point out where Hudeyen was insulted

"is he not an investigative journalist, let him go and investigate Tinubu"

2: Private citizen by definition is a citizen who does not hold any official or public position.

Kindly tell us any legal statutory, public office Tinubu occupied since 2007 after living office.. also note National leader is a title not an official position

3: Every educated person should be able to google search money laundering act and Nigerian criminal code to tell us the specific offence commited by Bola Ahmed Tinubu for moving his personal money from his bank to his house, or giving his personal money to people that came to his house

you get sense and oil dey ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Starke:

You accuse people of being uneducated and clueless, yet you're the clueless one here or you simply choose to ignore the glaring truth.

In no sane clime will a private citizen have such a huge amount of money in cash nor have the courage to boast about it much less a former public office holder.

The money laundering act 2011 is very clear on this. Any transaction executed by a private individual which exceeds 5 million, must be done via a financial institution. It's been years since this blatant display by Tinubu, why has the EFCC under whose jurisdiction this matter falls, failed to as much make a decent inquiry.

Shame on all of you defending corruption and economic decay for mere pittance.
How much is your conscience worth?
You're like vermin of the earth.
I spit on the day you were born.

You see how stupid you sound

What transaction was going on?
He made a withdrawal you are here talking transaction

Poverty is a great disease

And I see poverty is slowly turning many to lunatic
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Chanchit: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Who is a public servant?! a person who works for the state or for local government, such as a judge or teacher.

1:Chancellor is not a worker it's and honourary title

2: INEC last funded Political party in 2003 and since then Political party paid dues and generated money themselves

3: a former governor is not the same as a Governor or a public servant, once you step down from office either through resignation or retirement and you appointment is fully terminated you become a private citizen under law

So all this cock and bull story doesn't in anyway make Tinubu a public servant or official of government ... If you have valid proof with record of his appointment let us know

You just can't convince a fool with 40facts, even if Jesus should come and physically explain things to them. They will still talk rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Is he not an investigative journalist, let him go and investigate Tinubu

After all Tinubu came out to give press statement that day that he is the owner of the content of the bullion van as a private citizen not holding any political office and he has decided to give people his money

It is left to Hudeyen to go to 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi to Investigate the masses that collected Tinubu's money, if he forced them to vote any party at his house

Whatever your interest is in this matter, you shouldn't be glad to say this. Is Tinubu's wealth from honest earnings? Don't you know you're also a victim of his way of wealth, whether you're from Lagos or not?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

After all Tinubu came out to give press statement that day that he is the owner of the content of the bullion van as a private citizen not holding any political office and he has decided to give people his money

It is left to Hudeyen to go to 26 Bourdillion drive Ikoyi to Investigate the masses that collected Tinubu's money, if he forced them to vote any party at his house

what is money laundering?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by moyosore32: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
alcuin:

Most of Obi supporters are too emotional and irrational.

Aswear bro, they go from one ranting to another
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Dont go and work, be looking for government to save you from you lazy mentality blaming others
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by moyosore32: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

So a National Leader of APC is holding a political office?

Lol
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Only an imbecilicc dunce says a public figure meaning celebrity can't spend his money as he seem fit

Poor people mentality

Tinubu is not a celebrity, he is a public figure, apc national leader, former Governor of a state, he is not a private citizen, he still collect pensions as ex governors, he is and I repeat, a POLITICAL FIGURE. Imagine someone like
Obi do that kind thing, hell go don loose.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Loreettaa: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

How do people with questionable character talk and what as that got to do with my comment
You're shameless. See your life.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by donb06: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Obi hid his assets in an offshore account and refused to disclose them to tax authorities at home as a Governor. How else would you describe that fraud of a man?
THATS TAX AVOIDANCE. EVEN DANGOTE'S FAMILY IS DOING SAME.

Why do you think multinationals consult tax experts if not to give them best possible ways to minimize tax. Bro. You just have nothing against OBI. In that same Pandora reports. TINUBU was heavily fingered yet you guys turn blind eyes to him. I won't blame you sha. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME is real
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
nedekid:

Obi evaded tax?
Even the Pandora issue had nothing to do with his business in Nigeria but rather his business in the UK.
Abi will you do business in UK and pay tax to Nigeria?
Furthermore, I understand Obi has paid his taxes for 20 years and a minimum of ₦50m yearly with full records.

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/tax-office-invites-peter-obi-by-emeka-mbg-ezinteje/

You don't even need to educate these people who know the truth but have chosen to deceive their very souls for banal, mundane reasons.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by donb06: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
moyosore32:

Aswear bro, they go from one ranting to another

When the intelligent ones engage you, you run away or shift goal post. When the less intelligent ones hammer you, you use the emotional tag. Bro let's engage intellectually about Peter and Ahmed
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by ogmask: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
2elliot:
Dunce. "In the Pandora papers, Tinubu also was indicted for buying a mansion at 32 Grove End Road in London through shady deals from a corrupt fugitive called Kolawole Aluko".

Funny that till date only Peter Obi amongst the many on the pandora paper came out publicly to disown the pandora claim.
Peter Obi is far better than the host of other contestants by a mile.
I only hope this Obi revolution gathers steam.
#IamObidient
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by ComeToJesus: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

The wife of a debtor will always speak in the same vein with her husband. You seem to be one of the beneficiaries of the heist of Bourdillon.

The leader of a ruling party moving questionable volume of cash into his house on the eve of an election can only be a normal thing to an equally fraudulent and morally decrepit soul.

Do you know that it's an electoral offence to induce voters or buy votes?

That you live in a jungle and lawless society does not excuse impunity.

Hide your face with shame.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
ComeToJesus:

The wife of a debtor will always speak in the same vein with her husband. You seem to be one of the beneficiaries of the heist of Bourdillon.

The leader of a ruling party moving questionable volume of cash into his house on the eve of an election can only be a normal thing to an equally fraudulent and morally decrepit soul.

Do you know that it's an electoral offence to induce voters or buy votes?

That you live in a jungle and lawless society does not excuse impunity.

Hide your face with shame.

I guess Tinubu's house is a poling unit and you saw him coerce or induce anyone with money to vote his party

The bane of African society has always been ignorance and bitterness
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by moyosore32: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
donb06:

When the intelligent ones engage you, you run away or shift goal post. When the less intelligent ones hammer you, you use the emotional tag. Bro let's engage intellectually about Peter and Ahmed

Who get time for all ds emotional games y’all keep playing all over d internet, Small thing go and get ur pvc and be obified abi ow una dey use talk am... buh when y’all see pple taking their stand on BAT y’all get enraged saying they’ll suffer for refusing to take sides with ur perceived Peter obi savior, everyone get right to their opinion, u choose Peter obi no mean say another pesin no fit select another candidate he deem fit

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Omoluabi16(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

you are lost.. irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

I guess Tinubu's house is a poling unit and you saw him coerce or induce anyone with money to vote his party

The bane of African society has always been ignorance and bitterness
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omoluabi16:
you are lost.. irredeemable.

Says a Blackman incapable of simple research that Hudeyen thinks on his behalf
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by donb06: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
moyosore32:

Who get time for all ds emotional games y’all keep playing all over d internet, Small thing go and get ur pvc and be obified abi ow una dey use talk am... buh when y’all see pple taking their stand on BAT y’all get enraged saying they’ll suffer for refusing to take sides with ur perceived Peter obi savior, everyone get right to their opinion, u choose Peter obi no mean say another pesin no fit select another candidate he deem fit
I thought I've found person to engage with. Ndo. We'll be alright last last
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Says a Blackman incapable of simple research that Hudeyen thinks on his behalf
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tzar:
Sadly,the truth is that those supporting Peter Obi are SEasterners and very few educated youths.
They lazily choose to recycle the news of his possible online victory instead of going into the real world to canvass votes for him outside the SE & elitist youth demography.

Sorry.
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by bjayx: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

" Governing Advisory Council" is not an official office or a public office known by law and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the Chairman

And a Pensioner of any kind that fully retired is not considered as a Public office holder but a private citizen,

Ask him if peter obi is not also a former governor receiving pension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by IbadeHQ: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You defended Tinubu by attacking David hundeyin and you even called Tinubu a private citizen which is a lie because till date, Tinubu is the national leader of APC

He's not a private citizen

Aside from being called the "National leader" which office is attached to him in APC. As I speak, I'm a member of a political party and I'm not holding any office does that stop me from using a bullion van to move an item.

How do you know the content of the bullion van? Or is it only money they move with bullion van?
Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Dont go and work, be looking for government to save you from you lazy mentality blaming others

I partly blame people here who are responding to you. You don't merit a reply at all. You engage countless people here showing you're either idle or paid to deceive yourself and people like you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi by solmusdesigns: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everlastingson:

I partly blame people here who are responding to you. You don't merit a reply at all. You engage countless people here showing you're either idle or paid to deceive yourself and people like you.

Why not worry about yourself and get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.