Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? (14521 Views)

Can Obidient Nigerians In Lagos Vote In 2023 With MC Oluomo In Charge? / Ondo PDP Vows To Surprise Tinubu On October 10 / Nigerians Surprise: Obasanjo Name Is Missing In Buhari Railway Naming(pix,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by pacespot(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
LordIsaac:

I wish you can comprehend the enormity of Nigeria's quagmire! You would see that it would be silly for anyone to think that one man can solve it using this 1999 Constitution and through a democratic means. Well, you will get wiser after his first tenure, if he wins.

Naysayers like you only have defeatist mentality. Revolution starts from somewhere, hope you realize that. A small movement can turn bigger if people can troop behind it. Your leaders take you for granted without listening to your cry and suffering because they don't need much of your support during election which is a dirty game of who know how to spend most. But if Nigerians can disgrace them by electing someone without connection to electioneering machinations, this will make your leaders to sit tight and listen to the yearnings of people in future.

Just imagine how Nigerian politicians will start fearing Nigerian masses if Peter Obi is elected as the next president. Obi too can be voted out if he failed to deliver on the promises.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Harmlesspill(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2022
[i][/i]
Frigga13:

Obi wont get it ..
So no first time and I wish him so.. because he will be the worst president in Nigeria history

Nigeria need to first restructure before the likes of Obi can perform .. or any serious human can perform credible as President

Power to the people
Are you done talking??

North 2023
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by onuman: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
The lie in the article is that northern Nigeria youths are behind Obi

That’s the National lie

Except for southern kaduna youths and maybe Jos .. no massive youths anywhere in the North supporting Obi.

Anyone in the North can verify and take pictures

This election is more like everyone is supporting their own

Obi to the east
Tinubu west
Atiku is wining North/south

If OBi wants to make a statement, for 2027..65% of his campaign should be in the North

Even Na by social media and online noise

He has lost before the election

And for those believing the new one electoral act .. be ready to go to Court

This is nigeria

Now for those shouting Nigerian YOUTHS

Who are the Nigerian youths ?

Ebira youths, abi gbagi , Nupe or kanuri youths ?

As for now Na igbo youths

Prove me long with any other youths off line making massive noise about Obi

Obi even going to campaign in churches is it a plus to him?

This is not anambra that he used Catholic Church against Protestant churches and still abuse northerners on top

If Atiku or Tinubu only campaign in mosques .. how will Christians view them.. Na Islamization of Nigeria

Politcally igbos don’t understand Nigeria politics

The see it as we vs them.. and they need “ them “ but still abuse and curse them.. how many northerners have you seen abusing igbos on nairaland like igbos do Sellimg Obi.

2023 go be live cruise
God go keep us all alive ..

Power to the people
North 2023

The bolded part of your comment insinuating that the new Electoral Law will not stop your mentors from rigging the election for the north, captured me.

Hopefully, with the election manipulated to make a Northern Fulani Muslim succeed another Fulani Muslim as president, you will form your own country to be ruled by Atiku.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by StagethemTVee: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
If Obi wins, the frustrated Nigerians will only meet deeper frustrations. Ask the natives of Anambra or point at one legacy he left behind that is still impacting the people till today.
donjazet:
We can only hope! Nigerians are tired! We are tired of the evil duopoly of APC/PDP.
Obi has a lot of untapped fresh frustrated Nigerians to tap into and you better believe this movement is bigger than him.

Obi is not running for his sake, Nigerians are running through him.

Obidients, don't fall for any demoralizing tactics used by the tinubu and Atiku campaign groups. Know that Obidients numbers are increasing monumentally everyday.

Just keep spreading the word to people around you and convince them to get their PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by rolexino(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Thesame people clamoring for this will still bad mouth him when the time comes...
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi or i sleep at home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by harmargedon: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you drunk or you just want to be mistaking me for someone else? Cause I do not understand why you are giving me all this explanation.

I'm not supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu to get paid, I'm supporting him because he can put Nigeria on the right track.
c'mon comrade, you and I know it's a lie. So you put your children's future in the hands of an old man. The world is too advanced for his type,he would never catch up. That's if he even understands the principles behind a transistor radio grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Sermwell(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi won't get up to 5% of the votes.
You're a pathetic liar!!
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why do you lie to yourself.

You know the guy is right. Obi has absolutely no followers in the north because he will never be a accepted because he is viewed in his true colours as a bigot, ethnic champion and an anti north.

What does 'anti north' mean? Is he fashola that was deporting them regularly and dumping them in states that arent even their states of origin.
Please can you highlight one fact of what obi did that makes him a bigot?
The problem we have in Nigeria are kids like you who would defend an incompetent thief that will ruin your future, simply because he is from your tribe. You do not know that it's your own future you're mortgaging, not obis
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Teenaira: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2022
plusfield:

Nigerians have made it clear that the Peter Obi project is a national project and not an igbo thing as many mischievous elements like you are trying to do it.

Nigerians knows obi is a pathetic liar who will be very willing to take advantage of the sorry situation of the country. He is in no way better than the others. Every Nigerian have a fair view of what the Nigerian problems are. They are structural and strategic. It took a lot of years for Nigerians to destroy Nigeria. There is no magic wand any where.
Find out from developed countries, they all worked very hard to save their economy and country. I will rather vote for a MAGICIAN to save Nigeria than one Peter Obi who also knows the problems but wants to be president by deceit.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Goldenkrezi: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2022
casualobserver:
Peter Obi is a fraud!!! If you examine his utterances, his claims and his character nothing adds up. He is con man deceiving gullible desperate Nigerians with stats. An examination of the man by the discerning will reveal has no personal integrity or track record.

The problem with Obi is he is being hailed as a messiah, a saint, a clean man but in reality he is no different from the typical Nigerian politician.

Mumu say na fraud grin
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Yes offcourse.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by fredoooooo: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Abi OBITUARY grin cheesy
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s the National lie

Except for southern kaduna youths and maybe Jos .. no massive youths anywhere in the North supporting Obi.

Obi to the east
Tinubu west

If OBi wants to make a statement, for 2027..65% of his campaign should be in the North

This is nigeria

This is not anambra that he used Catholic Church against Protestant churches and still abuse northerners on top

If Atiku or Tinubu only campaign in mosques .. how will Christians view them.. Na Islamization of Nigeria

The see it as we vs them.. and they need “ them “ but still abuse and curse them.. how many northerners have you seen abusing igbos on nairaland like igbos do Sellimg Obi.

2023 go be live cruise

Power to the people
North 2023

You talked about insult,

Talking down on people or reducing them to nothing because of your own personal gain is an insult.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Teenaira:

Nigerians knows obi is a pathetic liar who will be very willing to take advantage of the sorry situation of the country. He is in no way better than the others. Every Nigerian have a fair view of what the Nigerian problems are. They are structural and strategic. It took a lot of years for Nigerians to destroy Nigeria. There is no magic wand any where.
Find out from developed countries, they all worked very hard to save their economy and country. I will rather vote for a MAGICIAN to save Nigeria than one Peter Obi who also knows the problems but wants to be president by deceit.

Son, go and vote Tinubu and have rest abeg. I have asked you to present one evidence and all you could say is 'Nigerians know....'
Children everywhere. No wonder these old politicians dont regard you all. They know tribal politics will always subdue your sense of reasoning. Can you entrust your family business or money to whoever you are supporting. That is how to choose a good leader
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Frigga13: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
LordIsaac:

Of course, even in reality, Atiku should not be that reality.

Agreed .. but he’s winning it.. he’s the candinate to beat in 2023

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by davidluv(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi should not labour in vain. The easiest way for him to have become president would have been as VP to his boss Atiku. Nigeria's political system is not a vote & win direct system. What's the point of getting votes that cannot put you in power?
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Henz81: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s the National lie

Obi to the east
Tinubu west

If Na by social media and online noise

This is nigeria

2023 go be live cruise

Power to the people
North 2023
The tribalistic Negro have just spoken. Get well soon
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by BJanta: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/can-obidient-nigerians-effect-democratic-power-change-in-2023/

Forget about all this rubbish. Election victory anywhere in the the world is not about crass speculations and unfounded theories and wishful projections. But about diligent preparation, veritable and verifiable and extensive and intensive strong structure. And of course, deep pocket.Go study how political office seekers spend to execute their desire. Political allegiance is not an attitude you can change overnight .And it's always not profitably achieved by individualistic desire or move. But by group interest, movement and influence with mapped out action plan and workable strategy. Consider PDP and APC primaries and learn. While was ranting and upsetting all things and biting everybody and himself, and qualifying himself and disqualifying Atiku and all , Atiku was deploying the political structure he had erected over years to solidly effectively win the heart of the PDP primary electorates. Ditto for Tinubu. While all available and potent forces vehemently rose up against his aspirations to pick the APC presidential ticket, he was busy deploying the political he had built across the nation, and over the years. And as well executing his action plan and deploying his strategies. In both occasions, we are all living witnesses to the outcome these events. So, stop deceiving Obi, elections are not won on the basis of lame and unfounded speculations or arranged opinion polls or vox pupbli .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by omolola12345(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Are Nigerians really obedient. The country is occupied with a lot of disobedient and self centered citizens. I am sorry to say this.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by jrusky(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s the National lie

Obi to the east
Tinubu west

This is nigeria

2023 go be live cruise

Power to the people
North 2023

Bro no need tellingthem they are deviants with so much lock brain.

Buhari naturally don't like Igbo and he is still the president and still in apc pls tell me which youth will make Buhari handover to Obi, is it youth he called Lazy youth, is it Aboki youth pls which youth?

Hell Rufall, Ganduje, Tinubu, Akande, Fashola, Okorocha, Kalu, Nnamani, Lawan, Nzodinma etc are still breathing and still very much in apc flesh and blood pls how will Obi make it to Aso Rock?

Pls they should name 100 off line youth from SS and 100 offline youths from SW and 100 offline youth from North who are shouting Obi pls let them drop their names here?

My people will never learn so bro ignore them Obi will be their president in their village. They are talking oh our future oh obedient oh economy who told them Obi will perform? The funniest thing is they have turn Obi igbo thing the moment you speak otherwise about Obi they term you afonja or aboki and you want him to rule Nigeria with their stupid tribalism baa Mbannu, Buhari has taught us a big lesson.

Bro let's forget about it because lf I say what I'm about to say I will heat up the roof. I will say it over and over I will not vote Obi no matter what the last to happen is I will rather not vote than to vote somebody all his followers are pretending tribalist, they will hijack his govt as they did to Gej and started robbing it on every other tribes face, sorry no way, I came from same region with Obi but I'm not voting him full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Shevchenkko: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
So you wish but unfortunately, God no be man
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Parachoko:
CrY cry baby, cry me a River!!!
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

That’s the National lie

Obi to the east
Tinubu west

If Na by social media and online noise

This is nigeria

2023 go be live cruise

Power to the people
North 2023
cry cry baby, cry me a River!!!
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi wont get it ..
So no first time and I wish him so.. because he will be the worst president in Nigeria history

Nigeria need to first restructure before the likes of Obi can perform .. or any serious human can perform credible as President

Power to the people

North 2023
cry cry baby, cry me a River!!!
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by barkays001: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Click https:///3mXHjxG and vote for your preferred candidate
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
All na noise

Dem go snap 10 people in one state or local government meeting and be shouting Peter obi

Obi is good but this is politics, there is a reason he left PDP because real politics happened

Na so he be for real ground, the deplorables, almajiris, illiterate are more than those who think with sanity, and they do so with religion, ethnicity and financial inducement
real politics that keeps plunging the country to the worst, you people don't listen to yourself or are you blind to see how the country is? Oloriburuku people supporting evil, that evil shall visit you and your family don't worry. Blind idiot

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Zico5:
They are just making noise up and down. Nothing big will come out of this. Obi will continue to win online while real politics will be going on in reality. Let them keep on deceiving themselves.
real politics that put the country in the shitty state it is, oloriburuku if you no pity yourself at least pity your children, suffer no dey taya una... Useless people

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Yes grin nairaland and Twitter president
mumu the people they will reach already know better not to vote the same people that made rice jump from 10k to 30k. You think everyone in the country is as stupid as you people supporting evil, e go shock you. Even the youths are orientating their parents and family members about the dangers of voting evil peoples again, stay there dey depend on your useless welder. Oloriburuku people at least pity your children if you no pity yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / "Nigeria Reaping The Benefits Of Reform" - Ministry Of Information / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.