Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? (14522 Views)

Can Obidient Nigerians In Lagos Vote In 2023 With MC Oluomo In Charge? / Ondo PDP Vows To Surprise Tinubu On October 10 / Nigerians Surprise: Obasanjo Name Is Missing In Buhari Railway Naming(pix,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Kelvin3476: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi wont get it ..
So no first time and I wish him so.. because he will be the worst president in Nigeria history

Nigeria need to first restructure before the likes of Obi can perform .. or any serious human can perform credible as President

Power to the people

North 2023
SAID A TRIBAL BIGOT WHO IS WILLING TO GNASH TEETH IN SUFFERING BECUS OF TRIBE. GONE ARE THOSE DAYS NORTHERNERS DO AS THE LIKE IN POLITICS. WE HAVE MORE OBI~DIENT PEOPLE THAN DISOBIDIENT ONES THIS TIME.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Kelvin3476: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Peter Obi can’t defeat APC or PDP currently. The only possibility is an alignment with Kwankwaso and massive campaigns together.

Anybody who believes Peter Obi will win is definitely a baby. Forget the online noise.

ANYBODY WHO THINK THAT ATIKU CAN COME SECOND IN THIS ELECTION IS SIMPLY MAD. THERE IS NO CLEAR REASON FOR OBI NOT TO WIN. IF U ARE NT OBI~DIENT THEN U MUST BE HAPPY IN UR SUFFERINGS MR OLD MAN
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Kelvin3476: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

And I’ve told you states that the momentum is gathering

Or you have pictures to show?

OBi is not known in core north .. not even kogi Benue or kaduna .. he won’t win any state in the North .. east west central.. and won’t win in the west..
Talk more of south

Then who are the youths ?
OBI IS SURELY WINNING 3 STATES IN THE SOUTH SOUTH, AND MANY FEW IN THE NORTH. U ALONE CNT DETERMINE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NORTH, SW AND SS. DNT FORGET THAT U ARE JUST A SINGLE PERSON. OBI 2023
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Kelvin3476: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m not talking dreams .. I love dealing with reality..
We all want a better Nigeria .. instead of the youths to organize themselves and eco restructuring loud .. disturb the government and make it hot till the call sovereign national conference .. they same youth Dey follow politicians and hype them .. when the foundation is bad .. and same politicians will fail cos of the system

Better I stay with the system .. and believe the reality of the system than to deceive my self hoping in vain

Power to the people
North 2023

It is what is it .
IF AT ALL U WERE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE SHOOT DEAD LEKKI TOLL GATE, I WOULD BE TAKING U SERIOUS NOW. ITS CHANGING NOW OR ALMST NEVER
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by HilcomTech(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
plusfield:

We have also noticed that once an igbo man comes up for presidency or any national assignment, you all will try and create false narratives to pitch him against the north. It's not new. Stories will emerge of how he dealt with northerners, all in the hope that he will be rejected in the north. We also heard that it was shared that he ordered the killing of sultan of sokoto when he was 5years old.
Bigots like you

Answer the fu**ing questions and stop barking like a rabid dog high on mkporu miri.

You cannibals think you have the monopoly of insults. I am ready for you c**sed baby factory born throways.

1 Like

Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Possible
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by thecommunist(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
I engaged one of them on face book about supporting thier candidate and leaving others to support theirs in peace and all he could say was: "get out" , "go and sleep" etc. Lol
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Milestone1: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't think the youths can make obi president. Youths that at the slightest site of 1k, they will sell their votes. We all want obi but seriously, these sets of youth still have a long way to go. Elections are not won on social media
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by delpee(f): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
If only the youth will concentrate their energies more on building structures for Peter Obi at the grassroot level! This social media noise won't help him much. Deal with it at the political ward levels. Find those who are willing to serve, enlighten people and be ready to defend their votes. That's a short summary of what the big political parties have been doing.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
You that is talking, have you gotten your PVC?
delpee:
If only the youth will concentrate their energies more on building structures for Peter Obi at the grassroot level! This social media noise won't help him much. Deal with it at the political ward levels. Find those who are willing to serve, enlighten people and be ready to defend their votes. That's a short summary of what the big political parties have been doing.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Cyoung4real(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:
You wan bet say Obi go win the presidential election next year?

I want us to bet on what you said before or you Dey fear?
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by Parachoko: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Cyoung4real:

I want us to bet on what you said before or you Dey fear?
I'm not betting on that, I can only bet on Tinubu having majority of the votes and I can also get on Obi finishing as 3rd runner up.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by delpee(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
You that is talking, have you gotten your PVC?

I've been voting since the military era dear! I encourage all those around me to do the same. It's our civic duty.
Re: Can ‘Obidient’ Nigerians Surprise Tinubu, Atiku In 2023? by famology(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
There'll be no surprises anywhere. One of Tinubu or Atiku will be president next year. Peter Obi is only destroying the chances of Atiku in the south. Majority of the votes he'll get in the south would've been for Atiku/pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Osinbajo Hails Coca Cola's Planned $1bn Investment In Nigeria / Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.