Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Much Awaited 150k Youtube Giveaway Will Happen Live Today!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Much Awaited 150k Youtube Giveaway Will Happen Live Today!!! (117 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Much Awaited 150k Youtube Giveaway Will Happen Live Today!!! by Adislove: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
I bring good news to you today!

We hit 20k subscribers on YouTube and we promised to a giveaway to that effect.

It will be all shades of fun as I will be going live once again on my YouTube Channel to rain currency and 30 persons will get 5k each. smiley

EXCITING RIGHT?

Now all you have to do to stand a chance of winning is:

Subscribe to the YouTube Channel using this link below:

https://youtube.com/c/WebbiitMedia

Share the link to as many as you can.

You can also get pre notified by YouTube once we are live if you head to the YouTube Channel now and click on "NOTIFY ME". Don't miss out on this!

It will be happening live today, Thursday June 16th, 2022 by 6pm GMT +1.

See flyer for more details!

(1) (Reply)

Being Character Less Will Earn You Less / Convert Excess Airtime/over-recharged To Cash/money Direct Into Your Bank / Question About Real Estate Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.