Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi (407 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by Artisticity1: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2022
This is my first time being against MBAKA!
What a statement!

How? Like what did Peter Obi do to him?
Not mentioning a figure or not donating?

Is he making a prophecy based on the fact that a man refused to donate/mention a figure in his adoration?

That "an old generous man like Atiku is better than a young WICKED man like Peter Obi? "

MBAKA, hello

How's Peter Obi WICKED?
For not donating in your adoration?

It's very unfortunate that even your congregation were shouting in affirmation to your immature words... That's all you can do as their minds, brains and heart can't think outside the activities of the adoration!

Asking them if nah person wey no dey give they wan vote for? because you've the pulpit power to challenge some people's willingness for a better Nigeria??!!!

I couldn't finish watching the video as it was disgusting and very shameful.

Peter Obi doesn't have to donate in your church b4 he will be proclaimed of been of a charitable heart, Mbaka.

Peter Obi serves God.
Not YOU, Mbaka.

How you deceived us into voting in Buhari and Hope Uzodimma is still fresh in our minds. Its not a must to sow a seed in your church. After all, none of the seeds wey i sow for any church since birth germinated. The ones i received instant rewards were the ones I sowed in a helpless person.

Serving God is different from attending adoration and shouting I receive.

You even mentioned that this is a thing of the Holy Spirit - how? That if he's doing charity elsewhere.. That this one is a thing of the spirit!!!

Peter Obi will win.
We're legit Christ followers praying for him.
Other well meaning Priests and Pastors are praying for him.

And to back up our prayers, we're aggressively getting our PVC ready.
because you know, Faith without good work is DEAD!
I had to go to INEC head quarters by 3:45am, but I didn't do mine till 6:25pm. I went that early but I picked number 276. People are aggressively getting their PVCs.

Mbaka, be challenged by your fellow pastors outside the Catholic faith who're giving out their places of worship for citizens to get registered with INEC.

Stop using your pulpit power to tamper on the minds of your followers whom you know will do nothing buh shout "Yes Daddy, I hear you"

You've an anointing to be a priest and maybe a prophet - that's your own calling.

PeterObi has the anointing to move a nation's economy from consumption to production. And this anointing requires a trait known as "I no dey give shishi" and its brother known as "there's nothing left to share"

Focus on your anointing and let Peter Obi Focus and work towards the fulfillment of his purpose in life.

You've touched lives spiritually.
Allow Peter Obi to touch lives, Economically.

Gratias!
ex abundantia cordis os loquitur... Meaning, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks .

Let's share it please.

Don't forget to go get your PVC. We go shock them

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by muykem: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2022
I am not supporting Peter Obi but how do they know that he is stingy? Is that they are begging him for money or what?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by Artisticity1: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2022
muykem:
I am not supporting Peter Obi but how do they know that he is stingy? Is that they are begging him for money or what?

I was a seminarian. believe me, this man isn't moved by God for saying this

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Artisticity1:
This is my first time being against MBAKA!
What a statement!

How? Like what did Peter Obi do to him?
Not mentioning a figure or not donating?

Is he making a prophecy based on the fact that a man refused to donate/mention a figure in his adoration?

That "an old generous man like Atiku is better than a young WICKED man like Peter Obi? "

MBAKA, hello

How's Peter Obi WICKED?
For not donating in your adoration?

It's very unfortunate that even your congregation were shouting in affirmation to your immature words... That's all you can do as there minds, brains and heart can't think outside the activities of the adoration!

Asking them if nah person wey no dey give that they want to vote for? because you've the pulpit power to challenge some people's willingness for a better Nigeria??!!!

I couldn't finish watching the video as it was disgusting and very shameful.

Peter Obi doesn't have to donate in your church b4 he will be proclaimed of been of a charitable heart, Mbaka.

Peter Obi serves God.
Not YOU, Mbaka.

How you deceived us into voting in Buhari and Hope Uzodimma is still fresh in our minds. Its not a must to sow a seed in your church. After all, none of the seeds wey i sow for any church since birthday germinate. The ones i received instant rewards is the one I sow in a helpless person.

Serving God is different from attending adoration and shouting I receive.

You even mentioned that this is a thing of the Holy Spirit - how? That if he's doing charity elsewhere.. That this one is a thing of the spirit!!!

Peter Obi will win.
We're legit Christ followers are praying for him.
Other well meaning Priests and Pastors are praying for him.

And to back up our prayers, we're aggressively getting our PVC ready.
because you know, Faith without good work is DEAD!

Mbaka, be challenged by your fellow pastors outside the Catholic faith who're giving out their places of worship for citizens to get registered with INEC.

Stop using your pulpit power to tamper on the minds of your followers whom you know will do nothing buh shout "Yes Daddy, I hear you"

You've an anointing to be a priest and maybe a prophet - that's your own calling.

PeterObi has the anointing to move a nation's economy from consumption to production. And this anointing requires a trait known as "I no dey give shishi" and its brother known as "there's nothing left to share"

Focus on your anointing and let Peter Obi Focus and work towards the fulfillment of his purpose in life.

You've touched lives spiritually.
Allow Peter Obi to touch lives, Economically.

Gratias!
ex abundantia cordis os loquitur... Meaning, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks .
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Mbaka's judgment on Peter Obi by Artisticity1: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113848969:

Nice one

Thanks dear!

(1) (Reply)

Melaye To Peter Obi: You Are Fantastic,but You Lacks Capacity To Unify Nigerians / Aregbesola Is Behind All Prison Breaks In Nigeria / Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.