Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri (1035 Views)

Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate / 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by ReloadedNG(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Former presidential media aide during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has called out Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi over the action of his supporters.

According to Omokri, the supporters of the former Anambra State Governor have been insulting him and Obi has just been watching them without taking any action.

He added that the supporters have also been insulting the 2023 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

Omokri in a Twitter post on Wednesday in which he lamented the development also alleged that Obi had lobbied him in 2019 when he wanted to become the running mate to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Taking to the micro-blogging site, he wrote:

"This was taken in Dubai in 2018, when HE Atiku hosted Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and I. Both of us carried @PeterObi’s matter on our head. One penny we did not collect from him. He’s alive. Ask him. Today, his supporters insult Atiku, PDP, and I. No one knows tomorrow​"
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri)

See or read what he also TWEETED here

https://bloggeruche.com/peter-obi-begged-me-to-be-atikus-running-mate-in-2019-reno-omokri/

Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Joezinho: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol.. Three clowns..
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Oplomo: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2022
fake news from a political fugitive who ran away after 2015 election and became a youtuber. Wendell simlin ne? grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Frigga13: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Allow them to insult everyone and still claim Nigerian youths..
even Tinubu urchins seem to be more sensible ..

Igbo youths go wake late..

Them no get pattern.. they always wan cooy Yoruba not knowing wen to stop..

Yoruba on the other hand is more like... draw them out and leave them to foolishness..

Nobody is talking about Yoruba politics of bitterness and hate again.. their actors have disappeared
Obi bingos have taken over..

Common sense is truly not common..

Power to the people!!! PDP!
North 2023
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by RabbitGuy: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by ebisole(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Fake ass with a fake News ,Go get your PVC ,PETEROBI2023 is a movement

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Omoslim26: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
See Reno oo grin grin
Small yansh dey shake oo, small yansh dey shake oo ��

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Maxymilliano(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who wass Reno in 2018 to have made such recommendations or does he think photo ops with Ben Bruce and Atiku now proves anything

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by APCnaPDP: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reno the irrelevant one who talks like a little girl. He thinks he is wise but he lacks wisdom. I am enjoying his drama with Peter Obi supporters, I hope it doesn’t end soon.
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by APCnaPDP: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:
fake news from a political fugitive who ran away after 2015 election and became a youtuber. Wendell simlin ne? grin

He is Wendell Simlin, good someone actually knows him. How can anyone listen to such a human being. What powers does he have to make anyone VP?
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Allow them to insult everyone and still claim Nigerian youths..
even Tinubu urchins seem to be more sensible ..

Igbo youths go wake late..

Them no get pattern.. they always wan cooy Yoruba not knowing wen to stop..

Yoruba on the other hand is more like... draw them out and leave them to foolishness..

Nobody is talking about Yoruba politics of bitterness and hate again.. their actors have disappeared
Obi bingos have taken over..

Common sense is truly not common..

Power to the people!!! PDP!
North 2023
you and the political fugitive are seriously a joker.
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by apache22b: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .

At the bolded grin
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Madmohamed123: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
ReloadedNG:

Former presidential media aide during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has called out Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi over the action of his supporters.

According to Omokri, the supporters of the former Anambra State Governor have been insulting him and Obi has just been watching them without taking any action.

He added that the supporters have also been insulting the 2023 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

Omokri in a Twitter post on Wednesday in which he lamented the development also alleged that Obi had lobbied him in 2019 when he wanted to become the running mate to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

"This was taken in Dubai in 2018, when HE Atiku hosted Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and I. Both of us carried @PeterObi’s matter on our head. One penny we did not collect from him. He’s alive. Ask him. Today, his supporters insult Atiku, PDP, and I. No one knows tomorrow​"

https://bloggeruche.com/peter-obi-begged-me-to-be-atikus-running-mate-in-2019-reno-omokri/

you will not maind your business when one handsome boy reply you know that he will help your ugly daughter to see the haven you will start to invite DSS.

Let me repeat it omokori you don't have political power in Nigeria you just like a messenger to politicians
This man can't even will his family election and you talking nonsense about Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Mysticwebb: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
But he never said in the write up that Obi begged him, instead he said they carried his matter for head even without collecting anything from him. Bloggers twisting things.
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Built2last: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by KingKO22: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oj
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Achilles881: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
ReloadedNG:

He has started again, when Pete obi supporters come for him now, he'll start looking for dss. Reno face your atiku, leave Peter obi alone, those who lives in glass houses doesn't throw Stone, since you started attacking obi has he responded to a of your charade, have some dignity, you can't be this irrelevant.
Re: Peter Obi Begged Me To Be Atiku’s Running Mate In 2019 – Reno Omokri by Bluish44(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
ReloadedNG:

lord of lamba

(1) (Reply)

Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures / Ekiti Guber : EFCC Operatives Arrest ‘APC Agent’ For Alleged Vote-buying / How Did Peter Obi Become The Most Clever Thief In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.