Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures (1033 Views)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / EndSARS Attack: Full Text Of Governor Oyetola's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Nexus25(f): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
May the souls of the victims of Owo terrorist attack rest in peace.

Below are the names and pictures of the victims as Ondo State government organize mass burial for the departed souls.

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by dollynnn(f): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
The incident still remains fresh in my memory.
I still do not know what those animals gained from the unwarranted and senseless killing of innocent worshipers who went to serve God.
May destruction, affliction and miserable death clutch tightly to their souls.
Rest in peace fallen citizens,Nigeria failed to protect you. Rather, she cut short your lives,dreams and aspirations and threw your families into mourning
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by PresidObi: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Nexus25(f): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Very sad!!!

cry
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Gbengajans: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pity
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Shalommy(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm... lipsrsealed

Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Sergio101(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chai!!

RIP to the dead

But if I may ask......has any of the perpetrators been apprehended??

Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Honor10: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
You see! Most of the victims are Igbos, yet some sighted donkeys were mocking Yoruba because it happened in Yoruba land.

Terrorist attack like this shouldn't be use to mock anyone as it can happen to any region
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by KashApp: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chai.... This is so painful. God !!! cry
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Smithkafors(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
God bless the igbo race....

Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
I think they were targeting an all igbo church, so now all churches that are all igbos should wear bulletproof vest to be safe...... omo casket sellers dey cash out, if muslims die no casket even an emir....
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Lessonteacher(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
And life continues as if nothing happened
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Omoslim26: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to the people who lost their lives to some animals and bastards.
May God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by poshestmina(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Those pictures , videos breaks me down especially those kids.

Kai!!!!
Rest in peace kiss

Juicie2u:
I think they were targeting an all igbo church, so now all churches that are all igbos should wear bulletproof vest to be safe...... omo casket sellers dey cash out, if muslims die no casket even an emir....

Are you actually stupid or pretending to be

Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by henryugo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
poshestmina:
cry cry cry cry cry cry Those pictures , videos breaks me down especially those kids.
Kai!!!! Rest in peace kiss

Are you actually stupid or pretending to be
can't you just see hear or read something and kindly shut the f..... up Are you actually seeking attention or pretending to be.... PUSSY
Re: Mass Burial For Victims Of Owo Terrorists Attack. Full Names And Pictures by Achilles881: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:
You see! Most of the victims are Igbos, yet some sighted donkeys were mocking Yoruba because it happened in Yoruba land.

Terrorist attack like this shouldn't be use to mock anyone as it can happen to any region

Stop lying, they mocked the Igboes 1st that all the people that died were Igboes, the Igboes responded that it's not only Igboes that died but it's a shame for yorubas to be celebrating the death Igboes on an incident that also took the life of their own people just because some Igboes died, and for mocking another tribe on an incident that happened in their backyard instead of investigating to find those responsible.

What I Observed About Tinubu Supporters / Describe Tinubu's Impending Defeat In One Sentence / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s US Lawyer, Bruce Fein Gives Date For Biafra’s Independence