Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat (18752 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by ezeifeanyikings: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Laughing at ur sef,
Laughter wey no reach ur Belle.
E pain and choke am grin grin grin

Na only a woman call Stella go finish una Obi hands down

Guy I live in Anambra...even if peter obi does not campaign, Anambra state is for him...let's b realistic nobody can win Po in south east 4 dis election...shey na d politicians go carry my hand put 4 ballot paper...weda he wins or not,south east is locked down for him..even d devil knw dis..I m sure u watched mbakas speech ...hw did d crowd react...nobody was cheering him on...if u like bring 1 billion dat day...he is d only one dat can make an Igbo man cum out to vote...ekwunife is d only one day can contest an election in Anambra and win free and fair...as for Stella make she go finish her nysc first...all dis na political talk....we all knw they ll support Po but not openly

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
Risentouch:

Stop forming Igbo language, learn before you start typing gibberish

Nah Yoruba he/she be, trying to form Igbo for cheap likes grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

a revolution via ballot box is what we're going to do
enough is enough

Okay, now that is smart. Also you have to understand that the youths in the North and SW don't have the same believes as you do.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Kwamecron(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2022
She go still hear am wotowoto for her yash soon
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Norwichsailor(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Emu4life:
Me, knowing Peter Obi will struggle to win a Single state despite all the Noises come 2023.......
Painful but true actually
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by IgOga(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Just pray IPOB allows election in SE in 2023. The last governorship election in Anambra was an embarrassment for voter turnout.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingyakos: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Two loose pawn
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
Two old hags,they are irrelevant in Anambra state.

They can't even control their dogs not to talk of Ndi Anambra.

Even their family members will vote for Peter Obi.

They are not hags, but two most beautiful ladies. I love them, that's why they say Beauty is in the eyes of a beholder who has two sound eyes.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Stella Oduah and Uche Ekwunife saying Anambra Is A PDP State.
My question to this mumu duo, how come you APGA candidate is the incumbent Governor?
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Oplomo: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

Exactly. Fight the battles you can win. The SE is too tribalistic to consider a Yoruba or Muslim as a president in 2023.

The SE have voted a yoruba man TWICE, what did they get from you yorubas apart from insults and 'Ibo will never be president' derogations? Have you ever votes a SEner before? No!

So why should they consider voting you again? Give us one viable reason, instead of emotional blackmails and tantrums. You think say you dey wise. grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Ddokie: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
trust me I don't know about other SE states but Anambra is already 98% locked for Obi

Obi is winning all south east states with or without structure. The percentages will differ. No governor in the South east will invest his money to help Atiku or Tinubu win because it might be a wast. And even if the candidates push money there, the politicians are likely to chop and clean mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by PaedophileProph: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
That was why PDP won Anambra governorship election and have their flagbearer leave the party to join the Obidient movement.

Ndi ara
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by sukar886: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Big fool
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by edungene7: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
peter obi is a movement and not the usual corrupt political party e go shock Una the only persons nt complaining right now are beneficiaries of the wrong system
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Ournolly: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Laughing at ur sef,

Finish him, how?
Hope you are aware that she won the last Senatorial election in Anambra north because of Peter Obi's influence in the 2019 election?
I don't even think she will defeat Ebele Obiano in the next election and comparing her with Peter Obi is somehow stupid.

No need to argue with you, you are not from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:

The SE have voted a yoruba man TWICE, what did get from you yorubas apart from insults and 'Ibo will never be president' derogations? Have you ever votes a SEner before? No!

So why should they consider voting you again? Give us one viable reason, instead of emotional blackmails and tantrums. grin

I thought you said we should not vote based on tribe, that we should on capability.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Microsports: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113853567:
Lobatan.
END OF STORY.

Making ways for the ONE AND ONLY JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

Isn't God a wonderful God?!
From starboy to jagaban borgu,you just keep face anywhere your next coin will come from.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by LaconicINC: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113853567:
Lobatan.
END OF STORY.

you are supporting another vegetable, really, ain't you tired of collecting 30k to suffer for another 8 years
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
ezeifeanyikings:

Guy I live in Anambra...even if peter obi does not campaign, Anambra state is for him...let's b realistic nobody can win Po in south east 4 dis election...shey na d politicians go carry my hand put 4 ballot paper...weda he wins or not,south east is locked down for him..even d devil knw dis..I m sure u watched mbakas speech ...hw did d crowd react...nobody was cheering him on...if u like bring 1 billion dat day...he is d only one dat can make an Igbo man cum out to vote...ekwunife is d only one day can contest an election in Anambra and win free and fair...as for Stella make she go finish her nysc first...all dis na political talk....we all knw they ll support Po but not openly

Reality...

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Oplomo: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2022
kingthreat:

I thought you said we should not vote based on tribe, that we should on capability.

Yes, vote Obi. He is clearly the most capable. You will be killing 2 birds with one stone.

1) You'll be voting for a secured and productive future.

2) You'll be extending an Olive branch to the East who have been cosmopolitan in their voting pattern since 1999 when they voted your brother and others except themselves.

Na the hand wey person take come, na so we dey follow am. If you get me. wink
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by PeterObi4LP: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
The two Senators knows the obvious. E go shock una. People are rushing to Inec office in Amawbia to collect their PVC all because of PO
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
u mean failed pdp?? Obi/Labour party has taken over.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by KaLuCh: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113853567:
Lobatan.
END OF STORY.

You don already start to dey hustle to enter 30k salary if Tinubu win. Hunger na bad thing. Robs a man of dignity.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by cureguides: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi and Atiku struggling for votes from the same set of people
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Zelenskyy(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
OK ....

Let's see what will happen again in the next General Elections
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by Uchedizzy(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol this one no be matter of state or party, this is a matter of personality so may she go sit down
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by AmazingELixir: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

I thought this Stella Oduah decamped from PDP sometime ago.....Obi_dient miscreants will swarm her anytime soon, they can't stand DisObi_dient
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by kingthreat(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:

Yes, vote Obi. He is clearly the most capable. You will be killing 2 birds with one stone.

1) You'll be voting for a secured and productive future.

2) You'll be extending an Olive branch to the East who have been cosmopolitan in their voting pattern since 1999 when they voted your brother and others except themselves.

Na the hand wey person take come, na so we dey follow am. If you get me. wink

Sorry I think differently. Anambra is not the best state in Nigeria. Lagos is.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by MansoryMX(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
These politicians are so bold, talking as if they can decide who people will vote for just because the system is absolutely corrupt! It will shock all of you evil people who thinks Nigeria belongs inside y’all pockets. This generation bondage y’all kept Nigeria will expire 2023. Enough to is enough!!!

If the votes of Nigerians doesn’t count in 2023, I will give up on Nigeria, travel out of this country with my wife and kids for good and never return back.
Re: Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat by ogatboy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Eriggs:

Laughing at ur sef,

And couldn't deliver the state Governorship to PDP??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live / Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.