Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket (20202 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Duru009(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga bury that dream, it will NOT work in NIGERIA of today....
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Instead of APC to start telling Nigerians what they will do differently, they're busy occupied with what PDP is scared of or not scared of.

Over to you the electorates, get it wrong in 2023 again as you've consistently been doing and get ready to lament for the next 8 years.

It is either your "turn" now or make it their "turn" all over again.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by eldoradoxx: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
White007:
Asiwaju is a Muslim and ordinarily represents the Muslim divide. Why then the insistence that yet another Muslim would have to pair with him? The reason is simple: Asiwaju does not represent the Muslim North. Put differently, the core Northern Muslims do not believe that Asiwaju represents them from a religious perspective.

The current APC federal government has played up religion as a high negative energy to divide the country like never before. That is why the Christian divide will not ignore the Muslim-Muslim ticket this time around even though a block in the APC North led by El Rufai strongly believes  it does not matter.

Furthermore, the Muslim-Muslim ticket kite they fly also suggests that the APC Christian political leaders of the North have no electoral value. It is really surprising that among the APC Northern Christian leaders, none is considered qualified enough to pair up with Tinubu to respect and maintain the delicate religious balance in the country. To the likes of El Rufai, men like Boss Mustafa, a fine gentleman with an unblemished record and currently Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) is unqualified.

It is a form of religious intolerance to even contemplate a Muslim-Muslim ticket in the first place.
Let Tinubu run on Muslim-Muslim ticket and see how he will be defeated squarely. The truth is that Muslim North doesn't even want Tinubu who is known for clinging to power to win next election.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by galaxy2020(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oga why you dey givam upper cut?... grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AlphaTaikun: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
White007:
Asiwaju is a Muslim and ordinarily represents the Muslim divide. Why then the insistence that yet another Muslim would have to pair with him? The reason is simple: Asiwaju does not represent the Muslim North. Put differently, the core Northern Muslims do not believe that Asiwaju represents them from a religious perspective.

The current APC federal government has played up religion as a high negative energy to divide the country like never before. That is why the Christian divide will not ignore the Muslim-Muslim ticket this time around even though a block in the APC North led by El Rufai strongly believes  it does not matter.

Furthermore, the Muslim-Muslim ticket kite they fly also suggests that the APC Christian political leaders of the North have no electoral value. It is really surprising that among the APC Northern Christian leaders, none is considered qualified enough to pair up with Tinubu to respect and maintain the delicate religious balance in the country. To the likes of El Rufai, men like Boss Mustafa, a fine gentleman with an unblemished record and currently Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) is unqualified.

It is a form of religious intolerance to even contemplate a Muslim-Muslim ticket in the first place.

Nigeria does NOT belong to you Christians and Muslims alone and there are other millions of Nigerians who practice other faiths. This is the reason why I consider it VERY INSULTING that you guys have shared Nigeria into a Muslim and Christian thing.

Too many lies have been told that it is ONLY Muslims and Xtians that are the religious groups in Nigeria. There are many Traditional Religions in Nigeria such as the Yoruba religion of Ifa (which is globally recognised as far as Brazil, U.S.A, Cuba, Trinidad and Tobago, etc), adherants of Eckankar, Buddhism, Grail Movement, Bahai faith, Hindus, etc, which are practiced by millions of Nigerians who don't engage in this sorts of propaganda that especially you Christians and some Muslims keep playing.

You guys have to STOP this display of ABSOLUTE mediocrity based on religion. Vote competence that will lead to disruptive innovation! Period!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femicyrus(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
My voting preference
1. Sowore
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4 .Moghalu
5. Invalid vote
6. Obi
7. Stay at home
8. Stay at home
9. Stay at home
10. Atiku

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
femicyrus:

My voting preference
1. Sowore
2. Tinubu
3. Kwankwaso
4 .Moghalu
5. Invalid vote
6. Obi
7. Stay at home
8. Stay at home
9. Stay at home
10. Atiku

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Henrygetpaid: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Anybody that votes for APC deserves to be KILLED..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Henrygetpaid: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
it's tinubu turn to ass plow Nigeria... SAYS APC Group Intimacy LEADER .
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
We need competent hands to move this country forward.

I will even advise Tinubu to choose a Traditionalist this time. This country is not meant for Christains and Muslims alone
I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Flier:
Its the only way Tinubu can win since Pdp already has a Northerner
There are lot of ways Tinubu can negotiate with Christian beside Tinubu isn't even a real Muslim,he doesn't pray like Muslim do
Hoping you're hearing them. Tinubu is not a real muslim and he doesn't pray like muslim. These people see southern muslims as inferior. Their intent is, Tinubu cannot represent their interest since he's an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
We need competent hands to move this country forward.

I will even advise Tinubu to choose a Traditionalist this time. This country is not meant for Christains and Muslims alone

You no well o my brother. You for kuku ma say make dem choose witches n witzards!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Searchingvictor: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abeg I need help from you oh.

Please I need 40k. And I'll pay you back 20/month in 4 months. That's x2 I desperately need it abeg
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Manofsteel2013(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter obi is for everyone
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by starstaz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wahala dey big time. To avert trouble, the APC think tank will have to trade off the Legislative leadership to the Christian community in Nigeria for peace to rain and the purported APC approach of Muslim - Muslim ticket, to have a free ride. The current govt has destroyed everything and I will not blame the Christian community for protecting their interests. This country has turned to Dog eats dog.
The template will be :
The Muslim occupy the presidency
The Christian occupy the Senate
The C-M share the Representative House.

The iconic slogan is we share power to remain united.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Abujason: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Then choose Muslim/Muslim ticket na as you no sabi wetin good for you and APC.
All the Muslim idiots supporting such an idea would be burning cities, people and calling for jihad if a Christian chooses another Christian as running mate. Intolerant bunch of people.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by starstaz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Abujason:
Then choose Muslim/Muslim ticket na as you no sabi wetin good for you and APC.
All the Muslim idiots supporting such an idea would be burning cities, people and calling for jihad if a Christian chooses another Christian as running mate. Intolerant bunch of people.

Egbon, abeg, me am an ordinary strategist. Abeg sir, no vex.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by emonis88: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Y r they making so much noise, APC can go for a Muslim Muslim combination , n let the people decide . Y d whole ficking noise.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hotseat: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket would definitely spell doom for your principal.

Nigeria, on paper, is a secular state, but practically speaking, Nigeria is a highly religious country.

We all know this fact and any attempt to foist a Muslim-Muslim ticket would be a recipe for failure because no true Christian would accept such monumental subjugation.

OBJ/Atiku

Yaradua/GEJ

GEJ/Sambo

PMB/Osinbajo

Now...

Tinubu/Imam?

Tinubu is playing with fire!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adaidemili:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/16/2023-pdp-afraid-of-muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubu-campaign/

Anybody who still wants APC to rule in Nigeria given the current debacle is a true enemy of the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by saintmm(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
The issue is not about PDP the issue is that the Christian's in the middle belt and south should be ready for a southern kaduna treatment if this their egg eventually hatch! Don't forget Owo Catholic Church massacre has been used to test run, Deborah Samuel case had reoccurred in bauchi state that is even under the nose of a pastor VP now imagine what will happen when we Christian's use docility and political wokeism to relegate ourselves politically,
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akins088(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Field a Muslim as running mate and lose our votes. We aren't supporting Mr BAT, we are only supporting your candidacy. So, don't be pushed to lose our vote. There must be a balance

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owologbo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Adaidemili:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/16/2023-pdp-afraid-of-muslim-muslim-ticket-tinubu-campaign/

MUMU talk. who's stopping them from picking moslem VP?
I'm yet to read read/hear where PDP complained about APC choice of VP.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Josh109: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na who be peter obi running mate?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by saintmm(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
starstaz:
Wahala dey big time. To avert trouble, the APC think tank will have to trade off the Legislative leadership to the Christian community in Nigeria for peace to rain and the purported APC approach of Muslim - Muslim ticket, to have a free ride. The current govt has destroyed everything and I will not blame the Christian community for protecting their interests. This country has turned to Dog eats dog.
The template will be :
The Muslim occupy the presidency
The Christian occupy the Senate
The C-M share the Representative House.

The iconic slogan is we share power to remain united.
Oga, forget it. If they can't stand a Christian VP is it a Christian Senate president that will have peace?
Consider the current structure: president, Muslim VP Christian Senate president Muslim speaker of house Muslim CJN Muslim.
The only position been occupied by a Christian is now been targeted for another Muslim.
We Christians should think twice ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by nedekid: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:
APC is evil. They are destroying everything holding us together with little development to suit. In 7 years, these people have borrowed much more than we can pay back in our lifetime. You can’t even go from Niger to Abuja after 4pm these days and I think Nigerians are being insulted for them to even think about continuing.

APC should first apologise to Musa in Kaduna whose village has been taken over by bandits, Kayode in Ondo who is now scared of going to church and Emeka who cannot travel on a night bus from Enugu to Owerri all because of bandits and criminals.

Honestly, people have a right to support whoever they wish but it is a disgrace to see people shouting APC up and down like they have done anything useful. Even if you can’t give us food, don’t take our lives.
My bro, anybody that votes anything apc in this comming elections need to have the head examined.
It will Truely mean the person deserves what ever they get.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Miracle2020: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Are they not bandits and criminals too?
is it a crime to mention their names?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owologbo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
The APC is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity angry
Anybody voting for that party without collecting money na Mumu kiss
Others dey cash out you dey vote free
As for me, Peter Obi has not given shishi and I don’t need shishi to vote for him grin
How much can they offer you to cover the suffering they will subject Nigerians to for the next four years?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APCnaPDP: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Miracle2020:
is it a crime to mention their names?

Mr. Miracle, did I mention any groups names? Why do you think I should single out one to mention. Seems you are trying to bring tribalism into my mention, I am not interested in unnecessary tribal fights. Have a good day .
Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Abujason: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
starstaz:

Egbon, abeg, me am an ordinary strategist. Abeg sir, no vex.

I no dey vex for you bros. It’s just that in a normal society religious consideration would not be an issue. But here in Nigeria some people have decided that things must go their religion way or people will die. The intolerance is why Nigeria is stuck in the current difficult situation.

I only pray that neither Atiku nor Tinubu (Muslims) will will follow Buhari in allowing such to go forward without dealing decisively and ruthlessly with those that perpetrate such acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Miracle2020: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Mr. Miracle, did I mention any groups names? Why do you think I should single out one to mention. Seems you are trying to bring tribalism into my mention, I am not interested in unnecessary tribal fights. Have a good day .
you mentioned bandits and bandits in Nigeria are know as terrorists.
You didn't mention ipob who are also terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.