Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? (38296 Views)

Which Network Is Currently Working For You? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Spectranet… if you wanna buy, hit me up

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Amuroba: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2022
blacknoir:

That's very good. Airtel are thieves , it's like I share subscription with their staffs because the way my data finishes no be here o.
grin grin grin
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Udoboss:

It's cheap but very slow

Not slow in my area of Calabar
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by LogicBomb8: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yinksy09:
I prefer MTN and Airtel
I mostly use MTN to play music via Boomplay with my Oraimo Freepods 3
buy my 3k boomplay giftcard point @2k
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2022
On Mifi, which network is the best? Is it Spectranet, Smile, or what?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by LordPherule(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Always needed!
▫️Amazon GC/e-Code (US or CAD)
▫️Target Cards
▫️BTC, ETH, USDT, and other prominent Altcoin.

Only you can carry me trabaiye! �
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by nani667: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you received this one from MTN, avoid it! another Fraudulent awuf

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
RenerdLiam:

On airtel, I got 1.5 gig daily for 30 days at 6k. That translates to 45gig. But I prefer it because it was rationed. I don’t need to worry about exhausting it before month end.

Some days though, I had to do mini plans if I quickly finish my daily allotment.

I need the code please

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Themandator:

I need the code please

*141*6002#
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
RenerdLiam:

*141*6002#

Thank you
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by pat077: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
DaInferno:
Mtn till I die-3500 for 24gb

Glo is good but fking slow and there's nothing I hate on a phone like slow internet
Don't understand airtel
9mobile the zaap too much
how do I know if I'm eligible for this and I hope they will first deduct from the bonus b4 the main account because airtel always start from the main account b4 the bonus account
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by gabpaul: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Couzy21:

How are they big scams? I use this and it's accurate with my phone data usage, 50gb for 6k is actually unbeaten for now, greatest value for my money.
Below, I used the 50gb for 6k and 20gb for 3k MTN, I also have Airtel mifi too, from experience MTN is still the best
What’s the code for the 50GB plan?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Couzy21(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
gabpaul:

What’s the code for the 50GB plan?
I use *121#, hopefully it's available for you
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
smiley

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by CypressHill2020: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2022
udeh3:

Abeg, help me with the code. Thank you

No my "area" here... I used this code *141#

I think the "my area" code is only available for those who buy airtime regularly cos it's also not on mine though I just slipped in my Airtel sim card I haven't used for God knows how long.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by CypressHill2020: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

No mind those people saying Glo... Glo wey go give you data, Na you go find network wey you go use foram. You'll end up have up to 64gig through carryovers, just that you won't be able to use any of them

Grandmasters of data truly, just that the data will be useless in your phone

Not so in my. Area
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeffy1206:
glo is the grand master of data... Forget those shits people say that their network is bad they're still in 2013. Na all of them get network issues. For freedom of mind, get glo!

Glo recent packages are not worth it..
How can you give somebody 10g and allow 40 percent of it.. 4g to work only at night?

Glo like mtn and airtel should have speicla packages for their subscribers

Mtn is 121 and airtel 141

I have benched my glo sim for some months, now

Airtel 1k for 5g works round the clock

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
CypressHill2020:

I think the "my area" code is only available for those who buy airtime regularly cos it's also not on mine though I just slipped in my Airtel sim card I haven't used for God knows how long.

It works in some location and when you are out of that location it disappears but you will still have my offer
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Alapojames:

Honestly...
Everything about glo eh is pathetic
Most times eh, before their night sub will connect can take close to 30 minutes
The reason I'm using it is because they have 5 days extension..
The last time I tried mtn eh, they're were deducting from my main data sha..
Thanks

I use that night plan.. 100 naira for 1g only when 8 have downloads and system and many apps updates to do

IPad can send you 2g of update.. So with 200 naira I get it done
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Alapojames:

Bro the stuff is very frustrating..
Everything about glo get comma..
And most times, the network(service) might be epileptic..

I'm lucky.. All 3.metworks works well in my location
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by JohnnA1: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Parachoko:
smiley
40G for 5K? How?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by sylvoclair1990: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I am enjoying my airtel 20GB for 3k monthly.
is it applicable to all Airtel user?and how can i get it?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2022
JohnnA1:
40G for 5K? How?
Hot deals!
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2022
nani667:
If you received this one from MTN, avoid it! another Fraudulent awuf
I tried it after seeing your post on Tuesday.

When I tried it, I was monitoring the data bonus, but the next day, I couldn't see the data bonus again so I was not able to monitor what I was using.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by nani667: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I tried it after seeing your post on Tuesday.

When I tried it, I was monitoring the data bonus, but the next day, I couldn't see the data bonus again so I was not able to monitor what I was using.

The plan has a one day Validity, so after one day everything will vanish...

In my case when I first received the message I already had a data plan active, I decided to subscribe and try the plan with ₦100, received the 900MB bonus that they didn't allow me use, they were still sucking my normal data plan and left the bonus... Until the thing expired the next day... Wasted something...

If you don't have an active plan it is something you can try sha...
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
nani667:

The plan has a one day Validity, so after one day everything will vanish...

In my case when I first received the message I already had a data plan active, I decided to subscribe and try the plan with ₦100, received the 900MB bonus that they didn't allow me use, they were still sucking my normal data plan and left the bonus... Until the thing expired the next day... Wasted something...

If you don't have an active plan it is something you can try sha...
I used an MTN sim I don't have data on.

I will do the ₦500 own tomorrow and use it to download.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Hausa(m): 2:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Who else uses the mtn YouTube night bonus without it zapping from their main data plan?
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Hausa:
Who else uses the mtn YouTube night bonus without it zapping from their main data plan?
There was a time it do zap from my main MTN data plans. Now it still zap from my main account once in a while, though it does not zap much.

I doubt there is any solution to the issue cause I called MTN customer care agent tire back then, but they had no solution to it.

I'm waiting to see what Spectranet and Google Equinox will offer when they are ready to roll out there data plans.

If they will be giving us something better, I will stop using MTN and Airtel to sub.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Hausa(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Parachoko:
There was a time it do zap from my main MTN data plans. Now it still zap from my main account once in a while, though it does not zap much.

I doubt there is any solution to the issue cause I called MTN customer care agent tire back then, but they had no solution to it.

I'm waiting to see what Spectranet and Google Equinox will offer when they are ready to roll out there data plans.

If they will be giving us something better, I will stop using MTN and Airtel to sub.
As in eh...
I don call them taya and they've not been able to proffer any solutions to it. It's embarrassing.
What about the midnight plan, e no dey zap your main data?

Speaking of Google equinox, what's that? I never hear this one before ooo.
Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Hausa:
As in eh...
I don call them taya and they've not been able to proffer any solutions to it. It's embarrassing.
What about the midnight plan, e no dey zap your main data?

Speaking of Google equinox, what's that? I never hear this one before ooo.
MTN is not a serious network.

They are lucky the likes of Airtel, Glo and 9mobile are not serious competitors.

I mean Equaino not Equinox, sorry.

https://techpoint.africa/2022/04/21/cable-equiano-lands-nigeria

Read more about it on that link.

I'm waiting to see what Starlink and Equaino will offer when they start operating later this year.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Parachoko:
MTN is not a serious network.

They are lucky the likes of Airtel, Glo and 9mobile are not serious competitors.

I mean Equaino not Equinox, sorry.

https://techpoint.africa/2022/04/21/cable-equiano-lands-nigeria

Read more about it on that link.

I'm waiting to see what Spectranet and Equaino will offer when they start operation later this year.

Is Spectranet out of operations in Nigeria now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Who Says Power Bank Is Meant For Phones Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.