Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (55070 Views)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by PupsyDD(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Yungwiz45: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Total blunder for Atiku because Okowa is not a grassroot mobilizer he (Atiku) would have pick Wike to grab vote in the south south and east now let see how it goes
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Glycosunde: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Their choice, their business. One thing I know is that Nigerians and Nigeria will be OBIdients come 2023

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Thebigheart: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Since i didn't get PYO

My time to OBIDEINTLY wait for 2023 has come.

Nigeria must move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Oju4190: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
DeltA state money go finish for campaign
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by muykem: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP is a fraudulent party. What is the reason for selection committee please?
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Remman(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
DeleTaller:

Is Obi running alone? No one is talking about his running mate.
Whoever he takes is Okay because he's a young and vibrant man.
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Soulsymbol99: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike's tout like behavior worked against him on this
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by propertyhunter1: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku will never pray to experience what he did to his principal some years back.

Picking Wike is a threat to him…

Wike has the grassroots movement…

Also he came second in their PDP primaries (another threat)

Thank You for Picking Yakoyo, i mean Okowa as VP..

Political relegation Inn Shaa Allah

BAT is your NEXT GCFR
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Abeg I need help from you oh.

Please I need 40k. And I'll pay you back 20/month in 4 months. That's x2 I desperately need it abeg
call me 09zero46thirtyeight55twelve
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Josh109: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
undecided
I think I understand Atiku's choice of choosing Okowa over Wike. Okowa seems to be a very calm Man and the Fact that Okowa Is Igbo and from the south south is one of the factors Atiku thought of when choosing him as his vice. He needs someone who can sell well in the south south and satisfy the ethnic sentimentality of the south east.

The only problem I see with his choice is the ability of Okowa to sell Atiku's candidacy to the grassroots. I don't know much about Okowa credibility in the grassroots but the masses of the the south south and southeast will determine who wins this election. Atiku's Popularity has really nosedived in the south since Obi's departure and he needs a vice president who can revamp his popularity

The North and Southwest are locked zones for the aspirants of the two flag bearers 9f the two major political parties. So the winner of the election would be determined by the south south and the southeast, but Any winner would be win with a very small margin. This election is too competitive
bros forget SW atiku will not see any vote there, SE is lockdown for obi, SS is sheared vote...the competition is fucking high, I sense APC have up hand against all odd
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by hotseat: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
What a poor choice!

Okowa is a bad omen and Atiku would find out soonest.

Well, the die is cast!

Atiku is a serial loser and after losing again this time, he would permanently relocate to Dubai or Cameroon his ancestral home!,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by omoranmilowo: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Smh. Okowa of all people?
Why na?
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by TundeEdnut35(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Alaye, keep shut you don't know politics
Allisgud:
Why apc always afraid always waiting for pdp to first draw the line
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by solmusdesigns: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
cool

a wonderful choice, cool headed politician with zero scandal

Atiku impressed me on this one..

the Ifeanyi in Okowas name means he can represent Ibos as well as Niger Delta

as much as Wike was a very strong contender, he is not the type to be a second in command or Vice.. his temprament is not suited for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by OKC22: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is a plus to the PDP���Wike would have been a disaster to the party, if he was nominated as the running mate to Atiku.
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by propertyhunter1: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
What a poor choice!

Okowa is a bad omen and Atiku would find out soonest.

Well, the die is cast!

Atiku is a serial loser and after losing again this time, he would permanently relocate to Dubai or Cameroon his ancestral home!,

He made a very big mistake. grin
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by biafranrealson: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
ZERO, dumb decision.
Thank to Atiku,
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Parkinson's disease patient??
God forbid
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Akharmony: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
wike don collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good choice...okowa is humble, respects people, cool headed .. not like wike that is arrogant ,stubborn,uncontrollable ,hot temper which Atiku will have problems with him if he is his vice president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Ebeano49(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
undecided
I think I understand Atiku's choice of choosing Okowa over Wike. Okowa seems to be a very calm Man and the Fact that Okowa Is Igbo and from the south south is one of the factors Atiku thought of when choosing him as his vice. He needs someone who can sell well in the south south and satisfy the ethnic sentimentality of the south east.

The only problem I see with his choice is the ability of Okowa to sell Atiku's candidacy to the grassroots. I don't know much about Okowa credibility in the grassroots but the masses of the the south south and southeast will determine who wins this election. Atiku's Popularity has really nosedived in the south since Obi's departure and he needs a vice president who can revamp his popularity

The North and Southwest are locked zones for the aspirants of the two flag bearers 9f the two major political parties. So the winner of the election would be determined by the south south and the southeast, but Any winner would be win with a very small margin. This election is too competitive
Why are you forcing Okowa on Igbo people? Okowa and Wike said they are not Igbo. Leave them alone biko, they are from Bini smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by OKC22: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Atiku impressed me on this one..the Ifeanyi in Okowas name means he can represent Ibos as well as Niger Delta

One of the best decision made by the PDP.APC might loose with this combination.
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
omoiyalayi:
Is Okowa best vp to Atiku

Wike would have been the vp

Wike worked more for pdp than Okowa

They should be compesate Wike with vp slot for his sacrifices in pdp over the years

So what is left of Wike now

I hope they look @ his direction on juicy appointment.
The same pompous Wike said he can never be VP to anybody.
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Ebeano49(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Atiku impressed me on this one..the Ifeanyi in Okowas name means he can represent Ibos as well as Niger Delta

No, he cannot reporesent all Igbos. They already said they are not Igbo. Let him represent himself or Bini people

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Zelenskyy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
undecided

The only problem I see with his choice is the ability of Okowa to sell Atiku's candidacy to the grassroots.

I don't know much about Okowa credibility in the grassroots but the masses of the the south south and southeast will determine who wins this election.

Atiku's Popularity has really nosedived in the south since Obi's departure and he needs a vice president who can revamp his popularity

Yungwiz45:
Total blunder for Atiku because Okowa is not a grassroot mobilizer he (Atiku) would have pick Wike to grab vote in the south south and east now let see how it goes

Bros ... Let me clear your doubts

Okowa is a Grassroots Politician per excellence.

He has been playing grassroots politics before 1999...

He was Local Government Chairman before This Current Democratic Dispensation.

He is easy to relate with and accessible...

He believes in taking the message to the Grassroots and allow the people decide.
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by solmusdesigns: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebeano49:

No, he cannot reporesent all Igbos. They already said they are not Igbo. Let him represent himself or Bini people
he might not represent South East geopolitical zone, but everyone knows an Ifeanyi is as Ibo as a man from Anambra or Imo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by eldoradoxx: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
undecided

The masses of South East and South South will go opposite direction from their political leaders this election. Majority of them have vowed to waste their votes on Obi rather than Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by ufotunang: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
erico2k2:

Wike is a Lawyer and lawyers are more vibrant than doctors when it comes to politics, and as it seems, we are talking politics.
...a lawyer...but wike is arrogant stubborn, uncontrollable and he talks unnecessarily too much , not humble...so Atiku will have problems with him if he chooses him as his vice president
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by Help2020: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
my papa don't have sense at all even the Igbos will vote for obi instead of drug and a convict like thifnubu come 2023
Fixed
Re: Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
biafranrealson:

Parkinson's disease patient??
God forbid
Better start practicing how to say
Bola Hamed Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.