Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test (607 Views)

Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters / No Slot For TB Test In IOM Lagos Centre / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by naija4life247: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is really annoying. There is no outbreak of tuberculosis in Nigeria, there has never been, so why are these countries asking Nigerians to do TB test?
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:
This is really annoying. There is no outbreak of tuberculosis in Nigeria, there has never been, so why are these countries asking Nigerians to do TB test?
the Canada medicals has a series of tests. It the same for everyone not only Nigerians. Stop crying
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by WatchYourSix: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Third world countries will always be harassed.
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by naija4life247: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
ednut1:
the Canada medicals has a series of tests. It the same for everyone not only Nigerians. Stop crying

Person wey do sick dey go hospital? Abi hospital na Owambe party?

That's how they said we should be writing Test of English exams even when several of our sons and daughters from East to West, to South are teaching them English language in UK, US, Canada, Australia , e.t.c. universities.
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Person wey do sick dey go hospital? Abi hospital na Owambe party?

That's how they said we should be writing Test of English exams even when several of our sons and daughters from East to West, to South are teaching them English language in UK, US, Canada, Australia , e.t.c. universities.
you clearly know nothing or is being brainwashed by an agent. Even body immigrating to Canada with express entry whether you are American, British or Australia must do medicals and write ielts. They have to ascertain you are not carry an illness that will affect tax payers funds . What is all this crying you dey cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by naija4life247: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
ednut1:
you clearly know nothing or is being brainwashed by an agent. Even body immigrating to Canada with express entry whether you are American, British or Australia must do medicals and write ielts. They have to ascertain you are not carry an illness that will affect tax payers funds . What is all this crying you dey cry

I no dey go Canada. You that knows something, tell me nah. Nonsensical nonsense without ingredients.
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by Cousin9999: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
All they want is a TB test, and you're complaining? Listen, if this bothers you, maybe you're not built for life abroad.
Re: Why Are UK, Canada And Australia Requesting Nigeria To Do TB Test by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

I no dey go Canada. You that knows something, tell me nah. Nonsensical nonsense without ingredients.
as you can see from the list those people from usa, france and uk also did ielts and medicals. Keep crying like a mumu online

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answers.i Alter My Birth Certificate / Video Of The Crashed Helicopter In Oba Akran Emerged / Free Vacation To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.