Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (32700 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Sirnioking(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike is no longer contesting and has nothing to lose. Mind you, we vote based on tribal yearnings in Nigeria, should you and others continue to speak I'll against Wike, you are unknowingly pushing sympathetic votes away from Obi. Be advised.
iCauseTrouble:
Tell that to Wike that went to Anambra state just to go and insult Peter Obi infront of his kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Dshocker(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thisis2raw:
there's no place in rivers state as obigbo, what we have here is oyibo.

WHAT he did there save rivers state from you people senseless ipods pigs

You have to further your education or research on history and besides it is ipob, not ipod

You sound like a lost soul, wondering about; meaning you have no heritage.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by WATCHOVER(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
yusufu16:

I agree with you 100%. PDP would have loss Edo automatically.

Okowa is the best man for the job
Shut up who told you Edo Election is being influenced by a sitting governor? As stubborn as Oshiomhole was he could not deliver Edo to APC as a Sitting governor even when the fake Wind of Change was going on
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Dshocker(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sorry are you in any medication? What does your response have to do with the question? Next time if you don't understand English properly ask people to to politely translate to pidgin for you so you can understand before typing gibberish

Of course i didn't in any way go to school, but i am better off than you are, when it comes to education.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Olawalelotito(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I am very happy Atiku didn't pick Wike. Peter Obi is 10 times greater than Wike.

you are on the right way.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by chymeze: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reality3080:
All I know is that wike would have been a better shot caller than okowa
Wike has a firm grip of south south n same can’t b said of okowa

All d same,all d best for atiku
What are you even saying sef? Wike has a firm grip of South south that refused to vote for him at primaries? Delta, Edo, bayelsa and akwa ibom? Point is, Wike created this mess for himself by his unguarded insults against these people. He insulted the governors of Edo, and Delta, tried to oust governor Dickson and his successor Diri, and you think the governor of these states would campaign for him? Let's not even talk about the south east who still hold grudges against him for the oyigbo massacre, or is it the north that hates him? Wike just lacked basic wisdom and this has cost him a lot
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by PreciousBro: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike is a political rascal. Unfit of any presidential garment or barge to his name. He's undemocratic, and he's not igbo to influence any imaginary bulk vote.

He's utterly useless.!
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Fuckyoumod: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2022
underpinna:

Leave Wike alone. You pity Rivers State people but you didn't pity yourself and your state.
Everytime you people be spewing the same nonsense.
who is this illiterate
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Fuckyoumod: 4:26am On Jun 17, 2022
frenzzy2:
relax
then shut up and don't quote me again if you have nothing meaningful to say!

Only stupid people criticize others without a single solution or fact of their own.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Tompee2: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Not TOTALLY correct. Okowa is a silent betrayal...Delta State went back 2-3 years under developed during Okowa ..Except Delta North where he came from.

He was screaming few months Back Presidency must come from the South. He even hosted the Asaba Accord to that effect. Where a majority of the Southern Gov. Held meetings in Asaba .

Yes, Wike shout and scream...Nigerians do not like the truth. Okowa Voted against Wike for him to get the VP slot promised to him.

Wike is a Loyal party man. That's why he supported Obaseki, that's why he supported Tambuwal that betrayed him. Look at what he did to Support Benue government when the attack of herds men where running Gaga.

Atiku wants who will be silent and a rubber stamp.

Wike will not want the south to be short changed. Atiku fought Obj ..and he wasn't loyal. Im
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Tompee2: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Not TOTALLY correct. Okowa is a silent betrayal...Delta State went back 2-3 years under developed during Okowa ..Except Delta North where he came from.

He was screaming few months Back Presidency must come from the South. He even hosted the Asaba Accord to that effect. Where a majority of the Southern Gov. Held meetings in Asaba .

Yes, Wike shout and scream...Nigerians do not like the truth. Okowa Voted against Wike for him to get the VP slot promised to him.

Wike is a Loyal party man. That's why he supported Obaseki, that's why he supported Tambuwal that betrayed him. Look at what he did to Support Benue government when the attack of herds men where running Gaga.

Atiku wants who will be silent and a rubber stamp.

Wike will not want the south to be short changed. Atiku fought Obj ..and he wasn't loyal.

Atiku do not want that...

Again, a majority of Deltans are not HAPPY except for those benefitting from Okowa. For his Choice of a Governor to replace him. Where we have better Candidates...Now he picked someone that easily signed out Billions when it's close to his way out as Governor.

I have also being a PDP fan. Right now. I am out. Make Delta Great again.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by underpinna: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
who is this illiterate

Na so Una dey carry Rivers State matter for una head when una states na complete rubbish. Idiot like you.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by Lepon02: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Most def.

Wike nah motor mouth, he will always fail at the centre.

If Atiku wins, they wont be able to work together at the centre after a short while.
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by RightChannel: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
ogatboy:

People will vote him and not the party

I pray so
Re: Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. by ehnukiny: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
You're just a mischievous fellow. Now run along, you've been noticed

how e take concern you now if U no follow dem "DEMARKET" we countri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Dazzles At 2face #fortyfied Show / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.