Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,823 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? (7405 Views)

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Thank God, finally someone who did not deny that Angel Peter is not a dashing Angel they are trying to paint him, afterall.

Well, you have no shame in you for thinking people are hysterically forgetful of you people heckling months ago for BIAFRA, IN BIAFRA YOU STAND!, GIVE YOU BIAFRA OR YOU DIE! etc

Now, you dont want the biafra again, Yorubas who according to you are slaves to Hausas and Fulanis, Hausa Fulanis who are according to you COWS and BASTARDS should come and vote for your PETER OBI to take Nigeria back from PDP and APC, forgetting that until two months ago, PETER was still a member of PDP.

Una mumu walahi!

U are worthless...just like ur fellow touts ... no need arguing with a lost soul
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by adedayoa2(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Never, vote for your candidate and let us also vote for our candidate peacefully.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by PlayerMeji: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
You people always resort to abusive and insulting words. No logic

It is a thing of pride amongst you people...

Beverlyjean:

U are worthless...just like ur fellow touts ... no need arguing with a lost soul
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pierocash:
Instead of Atiku to become Nigeria's president,let Oko Remi become the president.

Ayaff talk finish

Both of them are not good for Nigeria
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na powder full dis smelly ancestor brain
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by newdawn2017(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:

And what did Tinubu do with lagos state funds and still doing with lagos state funds ... he forcefully grabbed 20% of lagos state and controls it ...if u don't agree to his bidding, he removes u as governor or speaker... he is still milking lagos as I type this and u hv the guts to label peter obi ... u really have no shame ...or u are a programmed robot
so we should continue with such norm right by voting d likes of tinubu such as obi & alike right we should not look at other honorable citizens who ve our interest at heart. Such aisha yesufu. @justadeotun, sowore right?? Or fella durotoye right?
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Babaken(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chai this man don't have regards for Nigeria youth.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by haggai247: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
This guy win next day I'm out of this hole asap
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by johnbush(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:
I'm also leaving if this man mistakenly becomes Nigeria's president. Over my dead body!

This will be a Nigerian version of Trump and worst.

Relocating to Gambia or East Africa till he's removed or voted out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqVWj071pEo

oh, i think you actually meant joe biden.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by HilcomTech(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
DrAkpa:

Afonjas are like sheepies. They will follow their lord like slaves and sheep's even if their lord is a confirmed dummy

Are you not worse than them for following a known criminal like Peter Kleptomania Obi

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Pierocash(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reinaldo:

Both of them are not good for Nigeria
atleast Remi's husband will be better.Another fulani man can't rule us again
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pierocash:
atleast Remi's husband will be better.Another fulani man can't rule us again

Remi’s husband has nothing to offer. He just wants his name in Aso rock.

Cares nothing about you and your family or anyone else’s.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pierocash:
Instead of Atiku to become Nigeria's president,let Oko Remi become the president.

Ayaff talk finish

Hausa Fulani don destroy Naija. No to Atiku!!!
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:

Same goes for Atiku who has been jumping parties to become president. I think Atiku is worse.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by DontBullshitMe: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
He's old, fragile and senile. . . No doubt.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Skyview01:

Same goes for Atiku who has been jumping parties to become president. I think Atiku is worse.

Both are rubbish. Hope u know and have nothing to offer.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:

Both are rubbish. Hope u know and have nothing to offer.

Both are not good for Nigerians but in relative comparison, Tinubu has an edge not been an Hausa or Fulani.
Obi is a good person but will never win a presidential election with Labour party. Lets be realistic here.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by donjazet(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or I to supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by jagorinho: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
DrAkpa:

Afonjas are like sheepies. They will follow their lord like slaves and sheep's even if their lord is a confirmed dummy
.......says a blockhead worshipping Pandora thief.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Roniyke1234: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Before casting your vote in 2023...

Married;

1) Add 8 years to your age after the election.
2) Add 8years to your wife's age too.
3) Add 8 years to your first son's age ( If any)
4) Add 8 years to your first daughter's age ( If any)
5) Add 8 years to your other children's age ( if any)

Singles ;
1) Add 8 years to your age
2) Add 8 years to your boy/girl age

Both

1) Add 8 years to your parent's age
2) Add 8 years to all your relative's age
3) Add 8 years to your friend's age
4) Add 8 years to your enemy's age

Then ask yourself, what's the % of those above that achieved their dreams 8 years of this government?

Ask again what will be the % of the above people you know that will achieve their dreams before voting for any candidate...

I can afford to buy the smallest pack of noodles ( indomie) for 10k but can I afford to also send 10k to the above people around me?

Please, let's join hands and vote rightly this time.

1 Like

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by 5991ayo: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:
God forbid.

This man should be in a nursing home.
I hope u av gotten ur pvc or abt 2 becurse u av to b involve. #change begin with u
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by DrAkpamudehe: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2022
jagorinho:

.......says a blockhead worshipping Pandora thief.

Open ya head, let's see what's inside
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by cozy7(m): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2022
excanny:
I'm also leaving if this man mistakenly becomes Nigeria's president. Over my dead body!

This will be a Nigerian version of Trump and worst.

Relocating to Gambia or East Africa till he's removed or voted out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqVWj071pEo
Don't mind them. God will punish all of them one by one
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by otipoju(m): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2022
First time to see this video
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by TheMan3: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Invictuse:
As I no fit should Bola Tinubu 2023 remains a goal. A bullet train that is unstoppable.
this is how you people sai Baba sai Baba... Look at how that turned out. Nigeria can't afford another bad one
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by ProfAmaben(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Bleep you did England or American can speak Yoruba... Tinubu is our next president by God grace..

He's the next South West president, amen.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Morenikeji090(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Amen coz south west is part of Nigeria... So he's the next president of Nigeriaaaaaaaa...we love him.
ProfAmaben:

He's the next South West president, amen.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by SaiOba: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
You are so full of sh*t.

PlayerMeji:
How Peter Obi invested Anambra Tax Payers' Money in his Family's Private Business...

I dont know how daft some followers can be... You have a politician who invested his state funds in his personal business which grew his net worth yet you go about claiming he is a saint, he is this and that!
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Pierocash(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
excanny:

same with Atiku. Non of them cares. But atleast ,let's have peace from Jihadsts and terrorists.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
mighty2:
A thread by a brainde*d biafool monk*y.... BAT23 is a done deal and nothing you and your fellow beerfraud p!gs can do about it.....Tinubu is unstoppable, you are free to relocate to afghanistan when he becomes president

I’m almost sure Tinubu is going nowhere except he rigs.

He has also shot himself in the foot by being a southern Muslim, now he has no choice but to pick a northern Muslim and fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

He thinks he’s the same as Abiola and we are still in the 90’s.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Invictuse: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Who is this fool.

TheMan3:
this is how you people sai Baba sai Baba... Look at how that turned out. Nigeria can't afford another bad one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival / Insecurity: Kebbi Governor Gives Army ₦‎500m Monthly For Operations – Senator / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.