Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) (35102 Views)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Crixxx: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
olas24u:

This is an ika Igbo ,from south south ,so it's a checkmate,you will comprise at the end ,southeast is a done deal for PDP which they are aware ,so it's a brilliant move to get south south vp.igbo.

grin oh now you admit there are Igbos in the SS. one thing with you guys is that you are two faced and speak from both sides of your mouth when it's beneficial you call black white and when it's not black black.

PDP is dead to the Easterners this forthcoming election as PDP and APC are dead parties already and it will be clearer to you soon. Let SE & SS do their thing as usual and stop giving Lagos-ibadan analytics.
SE votes have never been divided and won't be divide now.
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Africana1123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
moneyissweet:
Nobody gang up against him, he just a tout.

I like your profile cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by truthfinder319: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi will be good as minister of LABOUR

alasane:

People who have demarketed Nigeria
Insulted some of us who don't take japa idea to heart
Criticised us for being Patriots
Called Nigeria a failed country, a zoo
All of a sudden think they love Nigeria more than us
You disgust me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Crixxx: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
olas24u:

Even his red winter cap will fool a lot of you

Today, Nigerians are interested in persons with substance, vision and one who can deliver. You're the only one playing tribal politics as of this decade.
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by RandyOku: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
alasane:

You disgust me!

For the RECORDS,

An IGBO MAN is the ONLY true Nigerian.

An Average IGBO MAN is found all over other REGIONS, living peacefully, working hard and developing his immediate community or surrounding.

HOW MANY other TRIBES can you see REPLICATE these TRAITS?...Pls, take several SEATS backwardgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Temptee101(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
alasane:

You disgust me!

Is Nigeria not a failed state?

When you keep recycling old, visionless and corrupt thieves, why won't the country become a zoo?

If you'd be sincere with yourself you will know that a typical zoo is better than your country as it is today

Note also that the clamour for PO's presidency isn't tribal or ethnic-inspired.

This is a fight for all well-meaning Nigerians

Vote Peter Obi
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
The South South are gradually been invited to the table in a rotating form(Bayelsa don chop bellewise,Delta is doing incoming, Edo, Akwa Ibom,Rivers , CrossRiver warming up), the South East are still going to Egypt to be crying to Pharoah to let their people go and at the same time saying "To your tent aka Sit at Home" ....
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by olas24u(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:

Today, Nigerians are interested in persons with substance, vision and one who can deliver. You're the only one playing tribal politics as of this decade.
Okowa is ibori boy ,and ibori fought for resource control ,logic
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by SpecialEdition: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
South East voted PDP and PDP betrayed them. Wike held PDP together and Atiku came and scattered everything. Let's watch how long Wike will hold his peace.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by olas24u(f): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:

grin oh now you admit there are Igbos in the SS. one thing with you guys is that you are two faced and speak from both sides of your mouth when it's beneficial you call black white and when it's not black black.

PDP is dead to the Easterners this forthcoming election as PDP and APC are dead parties already and it will be clearer to you soon. Let SE & SS do their thing as usual and stop giving Lagos-ibadan analytics.
SE votes have never been divided and won't be divide now.
They are playing the game on you not me.
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by DipWire: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
There is absolutely nothing about Okowa that connotes honesty! An Anioma crook!

I swear down. Aniomas and crookedness and silly decisions are 5 and 6. From now I'm going to be cautious of Aniomas
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Crixxx: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
olas24u:

They are playing the game on you not me.

Thank you for telling me what I already know and aware of. Any other thing?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Duru009(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
foruma702:
Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur was born on July 8, 1959. Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur is a Medical Doctor who attended University of Ibadan, in Nigeria where he obtained an MBBS in
Medicine. Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur is married.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur got elected as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2011 under the People?s Democratic Party(PDP) to represent Delta North Senatorial District.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur has previously been a Secretary to the Delta State Government and a Commissioner for Health.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur?s mission statement in office was to integrate Delta North into National Development and to contribute towards good governance in Nigeria.

He however contested in the 2015 Gubernatorial elections and won as Governor of Delta State under the platform of the peoples Demoratic Party.(PDP).

Right or Wrong Choice?
Anyways, Have you check Pikidi.com today to post free advert and promote what you sell for free?

He is too weak without a national appeal.....

Wike could have been a MASTER Stroke
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by DipWire: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
SpecialEdition:
South East voted PDP and PDP betrayed them. Wike held PDP together and Atiku came and scattered everything. Let's watch how long Wike will hold his peace.

Hold peace ke. Rivers is a strong ground. PDP has lost atleast 5 Million votes across all south south states by this action
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by olas24u(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:

Thank you for telling me what I already know and aware of. Any other thing?

Let's see how it goes in the election.
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Starhearts: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Massiveglory:
Good combo but Peter obi tsunami is better. Peter obi is the man to beat.
Wike can be made minister of defence or interior.

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Let use $4000 to stake BTW me nd u
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Starhearts: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Obi for the job

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Let use $4000 to stake BTW me nd u
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by logizorla: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
I remain OBIdient instead of BATling with ATIKUlation. if you know, you know Obi goes to school, best brains for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by 2016easy2017: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
They did this to spite and back stab him
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by alasane: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Temptee101:

Is Nigeria not a failed state?

When you keep recycling old, visionless and corrupt thieves, why won't the country become a zoo?

If you'd be sincere with yourself you will know that a typical zoo is better than your country as it is today

Note also that the clamour for PO's presidency isn't tribal or ethnic-inspired.

This is a fight for all well-meaning Nigerians

Vote Peter Obi

Read the post very well again, this time slowly
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by alasane: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
truthfinder319:
Peter Obi will be good as minister of LABOUR

FACT
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Sleekfingers: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Praxis758:
Won’t Wike be mad at this?

Will Wike be willing to open River’s vault to strengthen the campaign finance?

But Wike said, he is not ready to be anybody's VP......
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Foolishbuhari: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
Skullars not liking this. They're beating themselves up asking why H.E Peter Obi is in Egypt instead of Nigeria picking a vip like the rest without prospect .

Peter Obi's VPis already ready as we speak. Dakwanbo seems the man for the job
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by COMPAQ(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
What has Okowa done for delta state? He is a medical doctor And governor! Had anyone told us that healthcare in delta is better than anywhere in Nigeria? Not to talk of world class??
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by COMPAQ(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
olas24u:

Okowa is ibori boy ,and ibori fought for resource control ,logic

Which resource control did ibori fight for? The one he controlled into his private accounts abi?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by olas24u(f): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
COMPAQ:

Which resource control did ibori fight for? The one he controlled into his private accounts abi?

So ibori is the only thief in Nigeria ,he was so vocal and was also supported atiku against obj.Alamesihabe also spoke a lot about resource control and paid for it
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by nathyx(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Failure pick Failure preparing for Failure 2023.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don’t need to congratulate you because you can’t win the election
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Segzy19: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
With this PDP shot itself, not on the leg but on the head in the South.

What votes can Okowa deliver?
What value or popularity does he have I the south, even in his South South..?

Election is also bits of popularity contest...
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Elbinawi: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
BREAKING: Atiku Picks Governor Okowa As Running Mate For 2023 Presidential Election | Sahara Reporters

Me:

The Governor of Delta State @IAOkowa has modest achievements. He is among the few Governors that I follow on the Twitter application.

In my opinion I think Atiku should have picked his running mate from the South East. The present @PeterObi hurricane will do a lot of damage to PDP in the South East. The South East have always voted for the PDP in presidential election since 1999.

Some PDP supporters think @atiku should have picked the Governor of Rivers state @GovWike as his running mate. Yes, Wike is rugged and he has the huge Rivers state treasury backing him but Wike has excess baggages. Wike is arrogant, tyrannical and there was an allegation that he demolished a Mosque in Rivers state.

Atiku can use Wike's ruggedness by appointing him the head of their campaign organization. A vocal Wike is needed to expose the intergenerational failures of the genocidal Buhari regime.

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor / "Nigerians Take Too Much Rubbish From Politicians" — Sanusi Lamido / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.