Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) (35089 Views)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by watchindelta(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
okowa ummm cheesy
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Praxis758: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But Wike said, he is not ready to be anybody's VP......

Really?

Did he actually say that?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
foruma702:
Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur was born on July 8, 1959. Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur is a Medical Doctor who attended University of Ibadan, in Nigeria where he obtained an MBBS in
Medicine. Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur is married.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur got elected as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2011 under the People?s Democratic Party(PDP) to represent Delta North Senatorial District.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur has previously been a Secretary to the Delta State Government and a Commissioner for Health.

Senator (Dr.) Okowa Ifeanyi Arthur?s mission statement in office was to integrate Delta North into National Development and to contribute towards good governance in Nigeria.

He however contested in the 2015 Gubernatorial elections and won as Governor of Delta State under the platform of the peoples Demoratic Party.(PDP).

Right or Wrong Choice?
Anyways, Have you check Pikidi.com today to post free advert and promote what you sell for free?
To add to your write up
He was three times commissioner
- Commissioner for Water Resources
- Commissioner for Agricultural
- Commissioner for Health
- He was also a Secretary to Local government, Ika LGA
- The first Local Government Chairman of Ika North East Local Government Area
- His Nickname cum chieftaincy title is "Ekwueme" which means "talk and do"
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by thatigboman1: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Crixxx:
Skullars not liking this. They're beating themselves up asking why H.E Peter Obi is in Egypt instead of Nigeria picking a vip like the rest without prospect .
see this under secretary of disinformation. The deadline for submission for VP is Friday, June 17, 6pm.
And the National Secretary of Labour Party has said it that Labour has chosen their VP.
And why are u bothered about Obi when your hopeless party APC that always come from behind, have not announced theirs?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by highness25(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
No good leader would want a vice like Wike

Man’s too full of himself and has temperament issues
He needs to work on himself first

Wike should spend more of Rivers money, he might end up winning as the campaign DG grin
Campaign DG? Make Dem use am dump am abi?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mtcwwwwww!

I would have preferred Atiku/Wike combo.....They've disorganized my plans of voting for PDP. I don't see myself voting for Tinubu or Obi.

No more voting, am off.

Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Praxis758:

Really?

Did he actually say that?

Yes, he did....
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Jostoman: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
AgeneAngel86:
Better than wike though they won’t win…
are you God?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Jostoman: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
tayo4ng:
The game is getting more interesting, for me okowa is a failure
e dey pain you?
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by mrvictornews: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by CalabarPikin: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Let use $4000 to stake BTW me nd u

Save yourself the stress... Try send me $100 make ah take hold side first...win or loose, no candidate will have our time......but we gat each other..
Just push the $100 for me abeg
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by Starhearts: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Save yourself the stress... Try send me $100 make ah take hold side first...win or loose, no candidate will have our time......but we gat each other..
Just push the $100 for me abeg

Good of u
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by haffaze777(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Toh
Re: The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2022
foruma702:

U don't have to be rude, where are your manners?
sorry about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.