Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack (322 Views)

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / Override Supreme Court’s judgment, invoke Executive Order — CSOs tell Buhari / Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by Sugartainment: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ogun Ajobo procession going on across Owo kingdom to curse the Perpetrators and Collaborators of the St Francis Catholic Church Attack.
Indigenous sons and daughters, warriors, hunters, chiefs of Owo gathered at the Olowo of Owo palace to invoke the spirit of the God of war and iron (Ogun Laakaye) through Traditional means to curse those who are plotting to bring war on the peace Loving People of Owo, Ondo State and Southwest Nigeria

Re: Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by Toneypen247(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Amen, ise, amin, ameena to the curse cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by Johnkay01: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
How I wish these things work.

I find it hard to believe
Re: Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by adekolaelect(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good I pray it work against them .they will know SW is not a place to do their Terrorists activities.

1 Like

Re: Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by Rastaramsey(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Johnkay01:
How I wish these things work.

I find it hard to believe

Okay Sir...

Go your village go steal your King's staff....

Nothing go do you grin grin
Re: Owo Kingdom Invoke The Spirit Of Ogun To Curse The People Behind Church Attack by Tinububalls: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
I thought they have caught them?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Diocese Enugu Releases Disclaimer On Fr Mbaka Comments On Obi / It Will Soon Be Time For Another Yam Festival - Apostle Madubuko Reacts...... / What APC Told INEC And Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.