Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

5 Secrets:how To Use Ebooks To Create A Successful Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Secrets:how To Use Ebooks To Create A Successful Business (121 Views)

Copywriting; All You Need To Know To Get Started And Free Ebooks To Help / Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / Life Transforming Secrets: How To Turn On Prosperity In Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets:how To Use Ebooks To Create A Successful Business by Nyaknobong: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Have you written an ebook?
Is it selling?

Would you give me just few minutes of your time so I can show you why?

Margaret wrote an ebook on how to start a food business. With the excitement,she spent days and wrote the book and set her launch date but to her greatest shock,she didn't sell any copy but only few friends and family bought from her. Others told her "congratulations","well done" and "good job" but that didn't soothe her pains

Margaret was in shedding premium ����. She has seen on the internet how other people wrote an ebook and sold 290 copies,some she would read from a person's wall that she created an ebook and people rushed the ebooks and the ended up selling 209 copies.

She thought to herself "why?"

You know what?
This post describes your situation and you don't just know what to do,you've tried google,you've tried many methods and you thought you will just blow and start telling people"I have arrived".

You are your bus stop.
Send me a message via WhatsApp on 09079066508. Let's discuss.

Back to my Story

Margaret decided to use a blueprint I will show you and she sold her books, acquired customers and built a thriving food business.

I believe you want Margaret's testimony. Send me a WhatsApp message.

Your days of unfulfillment are over

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Giving Up On Your CIS Career Dreams… / CSIRO Supplementary Imscholarships In Analysis Of Radioisotope Adsorption Austra / Helping Students Feel Safe In Your Online Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.