Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge (44182 Views)

Osun Decides: PDP Is Ready – Okowa Reacts As Adeleke Wins Governorship Poll / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Ras Kimono: Governor Okowa Reacts To Death Of Reggae Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by okuta007: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
lipsrsealed honestly this election is just so competitive Atiku
Tinubu
Obi
Very tough election it's up to Nigerians to decide for themselves vote wisely. Learn to appreciate people's choice and avoid toxic politics.

Back to the Topic at hand. Is Okowa really the right choice. I think it's based on ethnic and geo politics. But the fact is any candidate winning this election is winning with a very small margin.

Okowa ? for real ?

A man who teleguided the PDP gubernatorial primaries to ensure his handpicked candidate Sherrif Oboroworei emerged as the winner ? thereby truncating democracy ?

A man who made sure his own daughter becomes the PDP candidate for state house of assembly ? so she can be her father’s eyes and ears at the chamber when they start digging into his corruption files of incomplete projects littered all over the state and reckless borrowing in the name of Delta State?

Okowa, a profligate spender, who just borrowed N150 Billion (last week) to start new projects when he has less than one year on office claiming he needed to execute these new project bla bla bla

Okowa a renowned embezzler of public funds who, despite Asaba having a central state owned event center - last week allocated almost N6 Billion to build a so called International Conference Center - when the existing event center can do exactly what he is trying to build ?

And other new potentially moribund projects scattered all over the Anioma area of Delta State?

So all this was the reason Okowa is throwing the State into debts to fund his personal ambition of becoming a VP to Atiku ?

INTERESTING - Okowa will die in Prison

what has God not done for this bas. t add?

From being a medical doctor to commissioner in delta state, to Senator of the Federal Republic to Secretary to State Government, to Governor - Must Okowa plunder the State treasury to achieve his ambition?

As a Delta State stakeholder, I will ensure Okowa goes to prison with the mountain of evidence of massive fraud I have against him

For 8 years all this man can claim he did on Delta state with all that huge federal allocation is road, boreholes and roof some primary school - where are the hundreds of billions running into Trillions if Naira he took as state allocations ?

This man is a bigger thief than Ibori, and Atiku must lose this election for Okowa to be exposed - WOW, seriously ?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Funflipper: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
The same okowa that hosted the last southern governors meeting and agreed that power must shift to the south?

He played a fast one on the other southern governors.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by delpee(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm wondering if he performed well in Delta.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by ossydgreat: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who else wants a Nigerian International passport in Five (5) working days or less?

100% Legit

You don't have to wait for months to get your passport.

You don't pay a dime as service charge until you get your passport.

Interested?

Call/Whatsapp: 08131538682
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Bar1941(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
Tinubu
Obi
Very tough election it's up to Nigerians to decide for themselves vote wisely. Learn to appreciate people's choice and avoid toxic politics.

Back to the Topic at hand. Is Okowa really the right choice. I think it's based on ethnic and geo politics. But the fact is any candidate winning this election is winning with a very small margin.

Remove Obi, he's far from the other 2.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Ijakumo1: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is +1 for the APC grin
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Prisco4luv(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
okowa is the best .. he s my governor. come to delta and see it
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Yemi7up: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
IT IS FINISHED grin grin
PETER OBI HAS ALREADY WON
in your dream.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Yemi7up: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
IT IS FINISHED grin grin
PETER OBI HAS ALREADY WON
in your dream.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by drnoel: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by ORIAYO70(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
lawnreigh:
PDP obviously doesn't rate the South East, after delivering Bloc Vote for PDP since 1999, yet they didn't deem it fit to pick a South Easterner as VP Candidate. Okowa is Igbo but then, PDP still no rate South East. Chaiii

Okowa is Igbo
Amaechi is igbo

This people r from southsouth not from the Igbo extraction, u have said it all... politically igbo candidacy no dey sell.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Uniquekriss(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
SensualMan1:
A dull man like Okowa cannot pull a string in the SS/SE.
Atiku is only banking on him cos of the state resources at his disposal.

This is a gain to the SE because they have nothing to gain in Atiku presidency but everything to gain in Asiwaju Obi's Presidency.

Do u now gerrit?
If u don't gerrit, u Fogerreabourrit!

On Asiwaju Peter Oladimeji Obi Mandate I stand Gidigba!
anybody who says Okowa is dull is duller than a dummy, just do your research and discover how quietly rugged Okowa is. Okowa is a force to reckon with around the SS even though I'm OBIdient!
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by patrickcollins: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nonybb:
Okowa is not IGBO enough
What makes him not Igbo Enough please
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by patrickcollins: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
mbahdi:
Congrats to him.but would have preferred wike
Wike can't be under someone with his character
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Anndrew(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
lawnreigh:
PDP obviously doesn't rate the South East, after delivering Bloc Vote for PDP since 1999, yet they didn't deem it fit to pick a South Easterner as VP Candidate. Okowa is Igbo but then, PDP still no rate South East. Chaiii
Pdp mess up,..if not for greed and power,..it would have be Peter obi for president with the likes of kankwaso or tanbuwa as v.p,since is the turn of southern presidency..the presidency will have sway in their favour....
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Okhuadams(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-okowa-reacts-to-emergence-as-atikus-running-mate-makes-pledge/
So Mr talk and do no see amything hold life don finally humble am him think say na to dey shout up and down na make you action man. Okowa just come from side over take am. Wicked Wike supports clup, hope say una no go blame Ameachi oooo
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Joe4real1988(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
they have already failed bro. We the owners of Delta state are standing behind one of our own H.E Ovie Omo-Agege, the incoming governor and Bola Tinubu. It's a sealed deal, any obstacles will be crushed to pieces before then. But who told you that you're allowed to bear "Majesty" as your name? Don't take names that are capable of killing you bro
What dafuck are u even spewing I guess u are high on some cheap weed and dry gin..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Prettychild(f): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=ShadowWalker00 post=113860763]Congratulations to He, Bola Ahmed Tinubu cheesy cheesy.

Atiku don score own goal finally, he won't win with Okowa cheesy cheesy.

I knew he won't pick Wike. cheesy

He was openly against Vat issue with Fg.
He was also loud against open-grazing.
He was also loud against Northern-monopoly.

There is already religious propaganda against Wike in the north, burning down of church, and blasphemy case against him.

Congratulations again to Asiwaju cheesy cheesy. [/quote
It’s not about religious propaganda against Wike, the truth is that both Wike and Atiku, have almost the same personality, so like poles will repel but Okowa is on the quiet side.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by malakaimoscondo: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:
OBI DOESN'T NEED ALL NORTHERN STATES TO BE DECLARED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
CAPTURE TARABA, PLATEAU, BENUE, KOGI, KWARA, NASSARAWA, NIGER, ABUJA AND THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTH SOUTH; SOUTHERN KADUNA etc and we are good to go..

Awon structure will learn new things.
u don't know anything
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
SensualMan1:
A dull man like Okowa cannot pull a string in the SS/SE.
Atiku is only banking on him cos of the state resources at his disposal.

This is a gain to the SE because they have nothing to gain in Atiku presidency but everything to gain in Asiwaju Obi's Presidency.

Do u now gerrit?
If u don't gerrit, u Fogerreabourrit!

On Asiwaju Peter Oladimeji Obi Mandate I stand Gidigba!
Suddenly igbos of east dont count anioma as part of them, and you call the yorubas traitors? Unfortunately for you your 5% vote is no longer relevant outside your dot.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by surequality: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am a proud Deltan from Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, living in Delta State.
My dear Governor, my vote and that of my entire community will not go to PDP nor APC. We are for LABOUR PARTY, We are for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Strongdickfresh: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations to Send. Dr. Ifeanyi Authur Okowa, the Governor of Delta State and the incoming Vice President of Nigeria. Congratulations to PDP and congratulations to Nigerians.

Fresh breath at last... Atiku/Okowa the new Nigeria is achievable.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
Congratulations to He, Bola Ahmed Tinubu cheesy cheesy.

Atiku don score own goal finally, he won't win with Okowa cheesy cheesy.

I knew he won't pick Wike. cheesy

He was openly against Vat issue with Fg.
He was also loud against open-grazing.
He was also loud against Northern-monopoly.

There is already religious propaganda against Wike in the north, burning down of church, and blasphemy case against him.

Congratulations again to Asiwaju cheesy cheesy.
wake up from your dream oga
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
I read many calling him serial betrayer.
He betrayed but for reasons, I don't see him as bad person.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by micflo28(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
Tinubu
Obi

people will vote along their ethnicity. It will show the most dominant tribe in Nigeria amongst Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okowa is a good choice for atiku.

But how many votes can okowa attract at the end of the day?

Peter Obi is still the man to beat.

I am always OBIdient
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Emmasnoop(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okwa when never fit rule delta state finish,see warri be like Ajegule ,the useless urgly man wants to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Fortune109: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
raymondFirstborn:
Most people on NL don't understand politics.

One thing is sure, hunger would make you sell your birthright for a plate of meal today , Then face the consequences tmrw.
JACOB V ESAU

I see people saying saying okowa is a wrong choice. You all wrong, "because a snake moves quietly does not mean it's not dangerous".
Hope y'all know okowa contested local government elections in 1999 and was in the same caucus as ibori. As a state governor with a bit of Igbo blood , he has finance to activate grass root supporters in south east. Asaba is close to Onitsha, he can pull strings. Grass Roots voters relies on traditional rulers , village chiefs and youth leaders who would act as influencers For obi and ifeanyi.

The SS is on lockdown for pdp already,wike would never betray pdp in Rivers , he would do his job and would be compensated.
The sitting governor's would activate grassroot support groups, who would mobilize voters.

I keep telling people that the voters that would determine the outcome of any election in Nigeria are not on social media. The market women , local traders, people trying to survive would all listen to their pockets.

The game plan pdp has, is to sell ifeanyi okowa to south east as their son and It would work. I know you would say peter obi would lock South east votes , but its a lie. The voters at the grassroot who are not active internet users would vote with their pockets in mind. Ifeanyi okowa needs only a reasonable fraction of the south east votes. Apc north and southwest package won't sell in the east.

peter obi slogan "WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI". would work against him, campaign needs funding. At the grassroot level , locals would swing in the direction of their stomach compass(any where bele face). The traditional rulers and youth leaders would mobilize the locals in the direction of the highest bidder.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Polyol(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If nobody knows obi in your state, and it's only you that knows him in your state, then we are good to go cool

Unfortunately I won't be voting grin

I no get PVC

I'm Tinubu's online warrior and I know there are many like me in Obi's camp.
Re: Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge by Tareq1105: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okowa is a betrayer.

Southern governors agreed at a meeting to fight for the zoning of president to the south.

After, south south governors, which okowa is the chairman met at another date and concluded to fight for zoning of president to the south.

Unknown to others, Okowa was working against others to become VP.

I cannot vote for a betrayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.