Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 (1035 Views)

Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures / Bokeh Mode Is Better Than Iphone Portrait Mode / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Benblaq(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
It happened before, I cleared cache and storage, coincidentally or something, it started working. It started again yesterday and the clearing is not working. Anyone with ideas on how to fix it?

This is what I see.. Like it hangs, but the phone still works. Other camera features like the AI and beauty works well.

PS: it happens for only the bokeh (rear camera), front camera works well for the portrait.

1 Share

Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by constance500: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Benblaq:

It happened before, I cleared cache and storage, coincidentally or something, it started working. It started again yesterday and the clearing is not working. Anyone with ideas on how to fix it?

This is what I see.. Like it hangs, but the phone still works. Other camera features like the AI and beauty works well.

PS: it happens for only the bokeh (rear camera), front camera works well for the portrait.

Your camera is bad or could be software related
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Benblaq(m): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2022
constance500:

Your camera is bad or could be software related
Hmm.. Will flashing the phone fix it?
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by constance500: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Benblaq:
Hmm.. Will flashing the phone fix it?
It could, but how did the issue start.. Did the phone drop or you just woke up to it that way
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Benblaq(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2022
constance500:

It could, but how did the issue start.. Did the phone drop or you just woke up to it that way
Dropped into water and the screen got damaged.. I changed it and noticed it, it worked the next day and since then it's now I'm seeing it again. I almost reset the phone this morning, but I was pessimistic if doing that would solve it. It will be so painful if after wiping everything the issue remains.
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by constance500: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Benblaq:
Dropped into water and the screen got damaged.. I changed it and noticed it, it worked the next day and since then it's now I'm seeing it again. I almost reset the phone this morning, but I was pessimistic if doing that would solve it. It will be so painful if after wiping everything the issue remains.

Probably the auto focus is not properly clipped on the board.. Take it to an engr to check it for you

2 Likes

Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Benblaq:

Oga rest. Stop making a RPG out of a catapult and focus your energy on more important things.
To even think the so called bokeh on phones like Infinix isn't that different from a normal picture taken, and the whole Infinix camera itself is some crap which give pictures with unnecessarily heavy mb size. But here you are sweating on so called bokeh on Infinix phone.

Worrying and making too much effort about inconsequential things is a big punishment on your peace of mind.
Take life easy and stop being hard on yourself.

How many trivial things do you want to worry about in life?
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Benblaq(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
constance500:

Probably the auto focus is not properly clipped on the board.. Take it to an engr to check it for you
Thank you so much .. I'm grateful.
Re: What I See When I Try To Use The Bokeh Camera With My Infinix S4 by Benblaq(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Oga rest. Stop making a RPG out of a catapult and focus your energy on more important things.
To even think the so called bokeh on phones like Infinix isn't that different from a normal picture taken, and the whole Infinix camera itself is some crap which give pictures with unnecessarily heavy mb size. But here you are sweating on so called bokeh on Infinix phone.

Worrying and making too much effort about inconsequential things is a big punishment on your peace of mind.
Take life easy and stop being hard on yourself.

How many trivial things do you want to worry about in life?
Lol
You:

(1) (Reply)

Used And Refurbished Mobile Phone Sellers / W800i Sony Ericsson How Much Is It In Nigerian Market? / Ekiti State Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.