Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) (52318 Views)

Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by ozo13(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
E be like say demons don take over many minds for Naija

Na Wetin Lawan go do Machina if dem meet for corner
lol
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Villager01(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
cry crazy things are happening

You want quality Electrical Services, Solar Installation /Maintenance service, Or you want Security Cameras?
Do u have plumbing issues? ...or u want lovely wall papers to make your room or office beautiful.... contact us... we offer quality building services at cheap prices. check my signature for info.
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by hopexter(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
faceland:
Who is baba Tinubu running mate? Abi he don withdraw?

I tire oo, I hear say Obi don pick Sowore as him running mate grin grin them go run tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Agugbadin: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sacking her is not enough sanction, her full identity should have been revealed to the public so that no family will indeed employ such a wicked house help. They should have handed her to the Police for prosecuted so she can be charged for attempted murder. She is dangerous to the public.
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Agugbadin: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reveal her identity to safe others from taking her in as house help.
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Drillminded: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence her to death by hanging.. undecided
hmm .... for real shocked
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Nongovernmental: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2022
NotKnown:
Okay but my question is were they dragging a boyfriend or a man?
See as she drag her like say na female wrestling.

Future is what again? grin cheesy

Females helping females abi?

The Future is Female O jare. cheesy
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Omesko00: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Rico96:
How Obi go use press poverty when elect shocked
By creating more job opportunities n building on the existing companies to function well
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Nongovernmental: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Nongovernmental:

The Future is Female O jare. cheesy

Here is a Truth.

A Helpful Truth for Everyone.

NEWS like this can help You very well with Your SEO Efforts. However, Many Digital Entrepreneurs do not realise this.

In case You do not know what "SEO" means; it Simply stands for Search Engine Optimization.

"SEO Content Marketing" and "Keyword Research Marketing" are The Two (2) Most Important and Ultimate Marketing Scopes Needed by Any Wealth Aspiring Digital Entrepreneur.

Don't Underestimate The Potentials of Leveraging on The Internet To Acquire Important Digital Skills that will Help You Provide Wealth and Financial Freedom.

Invest in Yourself - Digitally (through Affiliations, Bureaucracies and CPA Marketing).

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

Acquiring Skills is Not Enough. Selling Your Skills is what is much more important.

So, Don't Stall. Take Massive Actions towards Acquiring The ULTIMATE DIGITAL SKILLS and How You can SELL Your Skills Easily To Your Financial Advantage and Freedom.

There's Enough NEWS to Drive Traffic of People to Your Digital Efforts.

Trust Me.

Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by deedeemob(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2022
But pls sincerely, can u read what u wrote up there? If u can then u r a genius cos all u wrote up there is called RIP English. Lol
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people's will still prefer to have their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #Peter obi 2023 confirm
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by doggedfighter(f): 3:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

These househelps are something else these days thats how one left the kid in her care to almost jump in the pool at eko hotels just because she saw Dbull and she was so excited and carried away, I didn't sign my autograph on her breast like she requested because I was not happy with her carelessness

Keep hallucinating ! undecided

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Seems she is infected with Boko Haram virus
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Ungodly: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2022
UstazAhmed:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Xheck well shes either an Abakaliki woman or an Ibadan woman. They too like vawulence
grin this one na woman tongue
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Toriagirl(f): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2022
She's more than a house help, I think she's possessed by an evil spirit, because she's in charge.
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
What if all this is for oga?
Re: CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) by ekpeye(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

These househelps are something else these days thats how one left the kid in her care to almost jump in the pool at eko hotels just because she saw Dbull and she was so excited and carried away, I didn't sign my autograph on her breast like she requested because I was not happy with her carelessness
I need your whatsapp, i lost it i need to edit a picture pls, send it to, a22cid@gmail.com pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / 5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.