Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo (5495 Views)

40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Pogba12: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Na kowa means for everybody

1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Northerners will accept anything as far as it is from their very own.

Even if you give them nmadi KANU as VP, they will accept as far as atiku is there as their own against other southerner.

They are power drunk.

That is why I pity Tinubu supporters, they are thinking that majority of the northerners will vote for their "second class" Muslim over their full blood Islamic brother.

Come 2023, the Yorubas will witness full taste of betrayal like they did to Niger deltans.

30 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Opolopoopolonio: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Even if you give them nmadi KANU as VP, that will accept as far as atiku is there as their own against other southerner.

They are power drunk.

You are wrong!

They know when it's their turn and when it's not.

Hence, they will be voting APC substantially. Atiku may have a little edge though. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Oplomo: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are wrong!

Hence, they will be voting APC substantially. Atiku may have a little edge though. kiss

LMAO....cheesy grin

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are wrong!

They very well know it's not even remotely the turn of the SW

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by emmyt2: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
ATIFKU CANNOT BE OUR PRESIDENT

IT CAN'T HAPPEN

SURE BET

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by gasparpisciotta: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku+Okowa= Atikowa

.......we have brought it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Plus10(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
They are happy because a puppet VP just like Osibande has been emerged.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are wrong!

Is like you have not seen kwankwaso supports at the moment..

It is only Atiku and Rabiu kwankwaso that are pulling crowd there..

Anybody that thinks Tinubu carries much weight in the north because of party structure is living a pipe dream except for party loyalists up there.

12 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by iCauseTrouble: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
angry

7 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

You are wrong!

Same North East have not produced president before but Sw have and you except them not to vote their son massively

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same North East have not produced president before but Sw have and you except them not to vote their son massively

When I hear people from the SW say things like it's their turn I just get mad.Do they assume the rest of the country are foolish or what?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I am telling you, that is their plan.

And another thing is They believe they have the most votes and can make any one win. They are not bothered if any region vote for them or not.

We the southerners should wise up!!! I just pity the Yorubas that are relying on them..
It pains me every time I remember how yorubas betray we Niger deltan for a northerner in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Peacecore: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Even if you give them nmadi KANU as VP, that will accept as far as atiku is there as their own against other southerner.

They are power drunk.

That is why I pity Tinubu supporters, they are thinking that majority of the northerners will vote for their "second class" Muslim over their full blood Islamic brother.

Come 2023, the Yorubas will witness full taste of betrayal like they did to Niger deltans.
How u people rush into conclusion is laughable. Don't u know that politics is a game of interest. The northern leaders in APC has nothing to gain from Atiku, so they'll do everything possible to sabotage him. Mind u some of them are eyeing presidency in the nearest future. Which one will bring their hope in lesser period of time? After 16yrs or 8yrs?. Some are also eyeing some major post in the national assembly. If Atiku becomes president, then their goals are dashed already. Even the masses in the northern know that it's conversational to vote for a southerner for president after their own completes theirs. Or do think that they're happy with all these agitations going on in the south, knowing full well that this can upsurge it. Have u taught about the middle belt who detest core northern 's brutality, dominance and burn-to-rule mentality?

The whole thing is that Tinubu has better chance than Atiku. Kwankwaso will act the major spoiler in the north, Obi in the SE(my zone) and SS some part of SW like Lagos, and some some chunks of it in the NC. Tinubu will hold grip of SW n partially NE and NC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Honor10: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Even if you give them nmadi KANU as VP, they will accept as far as atiku is there as their own against other southerner.

They are power drunk.

Please, pity yourself and your family, Yoruba will be fine.

I am sure that's how you were pitying Tinubu few days to the primary, you guys never learn.
Why don't you wait till 2023 first, before you start pitying yourself?

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peacecore:
How u people rush into conclusion is laughable. Don't u know that politics is a game of interest. The northern leaders in APC has nothing to gain from Atiku, so they'll do everything possible to sabotage him. Mind u some of them are eyeing presidency in the nearest future. Which one will bring their hope in lesser time? After 16yrs or 8yrs?. Some are always eyeing make post in the national assembly. If Atiku becomes president, then their goals are dashed already. Even the masses in the northern know that it's conversational to vote for a southerner for president after their own completes theirs. Or do think that they're happy with all these agitations going on in the south, knowing full well that this can upsurge it. Have u taught about the middle belt who detest core northern 's brutality, dominance and burn-to-rule mentality?

The whole thing is that Tinubu has better chance than Atiku. Kwankwaso will act the major spoiler in the north, Obi in the SE(my zone) and SS some part of SW like Lagos, and some some chunks of it in the NC. Tinubu will hold grip of SW n partially NE and NC.
Lol Tinubu only has SW nothing else.Imagine NE that has not produced a president since Balewa in 1966 voting Tinubu over their own son.Nobi juju be that

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

Please, pity yourself and your family, Yoruba will be fine.

I am sure that's how you were pitying Tinubu few days to the primary, you guys never learn.
Why don't you wait till 2023 first, before you start pitying yourself?

Don't bring my family into this if your life is not miserable please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

I am telling you, that is their plan.

And another thing is They believe they have the most votes and can make any one win. They are not bothered if any region vote for them or not.

We the southerners should wise up!!! I just pity the Yorubas that are relying on them..
It pains me every time I remember how yorubas betray we Niger deltan for a northerner in 2015.
The SW should support other regions like we supported Obasanjo or the south will remain in political limbo.

Power will never be returned to the SW before the SE or SS and

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peacecore:
How u people rush into conclusion is laughable. Don't u know that politics is a game of interest. The northern leaders in APC has nothing to gain from Atiku, so they'll do everything possible to sabotage him. Mind u some of them are eyeing presidency in the nearest future. Which one will bring their hope in lesser period of time? After 16yrs or 8yrs?. Some are also eyeing some major post in the national assembly. If Atiku becomes president, then their goals are dashed already. Even the masses in the northern know that it's conversational to vote for a southerner for president after their own completes theirs. Or do think that they're happy with all these agitations going on in the south, knowing full well that this can upsurge it. Have u taught about the middle belt who detest core northern 's brutality, dominance and burn-to-rule mentality?

I laugh you!!! grin pdp had governors then in 2015 in the north, how was their impact?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Honor10: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Don't bring my family into this if your life is not miserable please!

It is your life that is miserable not mine.

113 Likes

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Pakute: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

When I hear people from the SW say things like it's their turn I just get mad.Do they assume the rest of the country are foolish or what?
Emi lokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Emi lokan
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by 4teenblaq: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Honor10:

It is your life that is miserable not mine.

Then keep my family out of this, the last time I checked I never mention any ones' family in that post.

If you want to insult me do it direct, I no go kill you. Don't mention my family.
Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peacecore:

Very poor analysis. Kwankwaso will win overall in NW, Obi will win overall in SE and SS, Tinubu will win overall in 5 SW states, while Atiku will win in NE.

That leaves the Middle belt, Lagos and Abuja open to be split by all 4 parties but Obi will win overall here due to Christians and Igbos that are much here.

The ability of any candidate to pull significant votes outside their domains will be the game changer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by ChangetheChange: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku/Okowa Great combination

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Peacecore: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Tinubu only has SW nothing else.Imagine NE that has not produced a president since Balewa in 1966 voting Tinubu over their own son.Nobi juju be that
Mind u in the north, nothing like NE or NW. This is becoz they're not diverse in culture n way of thinking like we in the south here. So they don't care whether it's NE or NW. Islam just bind all the three zones together, making them inseparable.
Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by onomeabuja: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Atiku+Okowa= Atikowa

.......we have brought it
hia oga
men in blacks are coming 4 u ooooo
na my incoming vp u de mock like this bah, u better go remove d electric when de shoke ur tinubu ooo

1 Share

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Peacecore: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

I laugh you!!! grin pdp had governors then in 2015 in the north, how was their impact?
Get ur fact well. There major govs. defected n got slots in APC. Now it's done in such a way that the governor's have interest to protect via either their second term ambitions or their successors they were allowed to choose, they'll work hard to see the light of the day. And even those that would've defected after the primary were stop due to the fact that APC managed it very well and did theirs after PDP had done theirs, so nothing to benefit from going to PDP.
Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by Peacecore: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Very poor analysis. Kwankwaso will win overall in NW, Obi will win overall in SE and SS, Tinubu will win overall in 5 SW states, while Atiku will win in NE.

That leaves the Middle belt, Lagos and Abuja open to be split by all 4 parties but Obi will win overall here due to Christians and Igbos that are much here.

The ability of any candidate to pull significant votes outside their domains will be the game changer.
don't underestimate the roles of stakeholders n power of incubency in every election, I mean at all level so that u won't tell that presidential election is different. Just watch out in a few months to come, the GCFRN power will be shifted to Tinubu to use as he wishes during the election. Also remember that vote buying hasn't been eliminated. And who has more as individual n our general treasury?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by gotnel: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Political permutations here and there.
Day by day, we are counting the days.
Political engineering in all political camps.
Let kindly make it easy, no need for name calling.
Let us endure one another and allow for issue based campaign.
God help us
Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by samdunzo: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peacecore:

That’s not how the north works politically lolz.
Northerners vote for their own irrespective of party, while southerners dey do party politics.
Cpc / buhari faction of APC just needed ACN to get into power. Now that they have gotten the power, expect many northerners to return to PDP while the rest go to NNPP. Just watch, dem go shock u
Re: Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peacecore:
Get ur fact well. There major govs. defected n got slots in APC. Now it's done in such a way that the governor's have interest to protect via either their second term ambitions or their successors they were allowed to choose, they'll work hard to see the light of the day. And even those that would've defected after the primary were stop due to the fact that APC managed it very well and did theirs after PDP had done theirs, so nothing to benefit from going to PDP.
Kaduna and Katsina are not major States in the north? What are you smoking dude!! There were even more PDP governors in the north beyond just this two including Adamawa, Gombe, etc abeggi

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘why Yar’adua Shunned Un General Assembly’ / Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Afrit) On Africa's Infotech Policy / Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.