Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? (2094 Views)

Implications Of No South Zone Can Win For PDP As President / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / Understanding The South East Hate Of Other Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by bicoloratrite9: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jagaban Borgu The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Pa Shukudi, despite your endless series of back-to-back failed predictions, you remain adamant about beating your own records.

Peter Obi with a "structureless" party is only performing 2% Lower than Tinubu in Arewa Facebook poll should be a source of serious concerns for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by QuotaSystem: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Yoruba man forming Arewa how are you today?

Peter Obi should find you and pay you not to support him.

From Saraki to Onnoghen, Dino, Atiku, Fayose, Jonathan etc your record of failed predictions no get mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Peter Obi should find you and pay you not to support him.

From Saraki to Onnoghen, Dino, Atiku, Fayose, Jonathan etc your record of failed predictions no get mate.
But I predicted back to back defeats for the PDP SW candidate Wike in his quest for presidency and vice presidency

2 Likes

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by QuotaSystem: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi with a "structureless" party is only performing 2% Lower than Tinubu in Arewa Facebook poll should be a source of serious concerns for you

It wouldn’t because we know there is no polling unit on Facebook so keep consoling yourself cool
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by QuotaSystem: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But I predicted back to back defeats for the PDP SW candidate Wike in his quest for presidency and vice presidency

So now that your failures are staring you in the face, Wike is now a SW candidate? Hope you’ve not joined mkpuru-mmiri gang.

Ordinarily thuggish and guttural Wike isn’t politically worth a used tissue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by LegendHero(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Omo Igbo wasting his time asking people if Tinubu will win other zone when both PDP & APC already turned the Ibos to minority tribe.

Ibo minority people sha like problem.

I guess someone re-supplied the OP Meth today again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
QuotaSystem:

So now that your failures are staring you in the face, Wike is now a SW candidate? Hope you’ve not joined mkpuru-mmiri gang.

Ordinarily thuggish and guttural Wike isn’t politically worth a used tissue.
Of course the SW supported Wike to emerge as PDP presidential candidate and later VP candidate to smoothen Tinubu's supposed ride to aso rock
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by kponkedenge(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will win NW, NC, and SW. Atiku will win NE and SS narrowly. Peter Obi should win SE. Tinubu will come second in NE and SS. He will win the election easily.

I disagree.

Kwankwaso would take NW

Atiku would take NE.

NC would be a toss up.

Tinubu would easily win SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Igbo wasting his time asking people if Tinubu will win other zone when both PDP & APC already turned the Ibos to minority tribe.

Ibo minority people sha like problem.

I guess someone re-supplied the OP Meth today again.
But a minority igbo man is already VP candidate in PDP? Abi you meant SE igbos alone?

1 Like

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by LegendHero(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But a minority igbo man is already VP candidate in PDP? Abi you meant SE igbos alone?

You better no let Ohaneze hear this statement coz they clearly said it is the turn of the SE and not any other done.

The bolded is even a testament to my initial statement. Ibos are now political minorities that have to clinch with the minorities in the SS to have a voice.

Now the three largest tribe in Nigeria are Hausa, Yoruba, and Ijaw.

Where is that Ijaw guy that always open multiple threads, he should come and support me.

3 Likes

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by trantayo: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Don't worry, go and study APC primary results, it will tell you how he will win general election
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
kponkedenge:

I disagree.

Kwankwaso would take NW

Atiku would take NE.

NC would be a toss up.

Tinubu would easily win SW.

Kwakwanso won’t even win Kano not to talk of NW. APC has 6 governors out of 7 in NW and the president is also from NW. There is absolutely no way Kwakwanso is going to get votes outside of Kano. APC wins NE easily.

3 Likes

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:

You better no let Ohaneze hear this statement coz they clearly said it is the turn of the SE and not any other done.

The bolded is even a testament to my initial statement. Ibos are now political minorities that have to clinch with the minorities in the SS to have a voice.

Where is that Ijaw guy that always open multiple threads, he should come and support me.
It still does not change the fact that an Igbo man is VP candidate in PDP
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Kwakwanso won’t even win Kano not to talk of NW. APC has 6 governors out of 7 in NW and the president is also from NW. There is absolutely no way Kwakwanso is going to get votes outside of Kano. APC wins NE easily.
In 2015 Governors of Kaduna and Katsina were PDP what eventually happened?

Shebi Atiku will win in Oyo because of Makinde?

1 Like

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
I actually don't see Tinubu making first runner up in this election.

If Tinubu comes second then he would have performed above expectations
I swaer. I just dey laugh these bmcs grin
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Can you mention the average Nigeria problems,?
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Then the other person can replicate what OBJ did.
Lmfao grin
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
None?
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by 00FFT00(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist

Oyenusi was also very popular. A forward thinker and a master strategist, he was the most mentioned armed robber in Africa.
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by seunmsg(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

In 2015 Governors of Kaduna and Katsina were PDP what eventually happened?

Shebi Atiku will win in Oyo because of Makinde?

Buhari is from NW so defeating Jonathan from SS wasn’t so difficult. Atiku is from NE and his party has little or no structure in NW; he can’t win the zone. Tinubu is from SW so winning Oyo shouldn’t be too difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by Saintinoo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu will win NW, NC, and SW. Atiku will win NE and SS narrowly. Peter Obi should win SE. Tinubu will come second in NE and SS. He will win the election easily.

Which North Central? you people will stay in South West and be making beer parlour analysis.... The North Central and the entire North Christians have choosen Peter Obi as number one and Atiku as alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by 00FFT00(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu has been campaigning in the Northwest for seven years. He is the fireman when their self-inflicted tragedies struck.

If all he could do is two percent above a man whose electoral value has steadily grown organically to rival him in just two months, I don't know how he dares sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by Saintinoo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
kponkedenge:

I have never insulted Tinubu and would never.... You can go through all my posts.

I know you're a Yoruba, keep sentiments aside and tell me which zone do you think Tinubu will win apart from SW?

Oga that thing is not human, you are replying a bot, that how far these people have gone with their scam.
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by Prince111111: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
I wonder how people think this Bola is popular in the Northern parts. Anyways anybody can make a wish

1 Like

Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by EndNigeria: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Truth be told Ijaws are larger than Igbos
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by Advocate500: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
is this a joke or something to keep hope alive?
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by amc: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most BMC focus too much of their attention on Peter Obi, forgetting that Tinubu isn't a very popular candidate outside the South West.

I happen to stumble upon a Hausa facebook page where I was able to translate most of their Hausa language to English and was able to get the mindset of the average Hausa voter.

Most of them said they'll vote Kwankwaso, others Atiku. They even used some derogatory words on Tinubu which I wouldn't use here.

As Buhari isn't on the ballot, the block votes APC use to get from the North wouldn't work this time.... So I'm asking again.... How will Tinubu win this election apart from the SW votes?

You guys don’t know the role the Governor plays in elections. They control most of the state apparatus and have a sizeable following in their domain. Hence why elections are not won on social media pages.
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by amc: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Saintinoo:

Which North Central? you people will stay in South West and be making beer parlour analysis.... The North Central and the entire North Christians have choosen Peter Obi as number one and Atiku as alternative.

On social media, not on the field. The 2019 elections should have taught you people not to use social media to judge to pulse of the electorate.
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by kponkedenge(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
amc:

You guys don’t know the role the Governor plays in elections. They control most of the state apparatus and have a sizeable following in their domain. Hence why elections are not won on social media pages.

I understand. But the disadvantage this time is that Buhari isn't on the ballot. Secondly, the presidential election is done a separate day from the gubernatorial elections..... So most of them won't care much about the presidency.

Also, most average northerners aren't particularly enthusiastic about Tinubu like they were about Buhari.

Anybody would know that things would be different this time.
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Keep dreaming.Kwankwanso will sweep NW and Atiku North Central, Tinubu would only win SW narrowly
Re: Aside The South West, Which Other Zone Can Tinubu Win? by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Buhari is from NW so defeating Jonathan from SS wasn’t so difficult. Atiku is from NE and his party has little or no structure in NW; he can’t win the zone. Tinubu is from SW so winning Oyo shouldn’t be too difficult.
Little or no structures in NW with a state Governor Lol.

BTW has the NW/NE ever voted in opposite directions in Nigerian history?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Records Zero Vote In Kano PU (picture) / I've Been Thinking A Lot About Suicide Lately / Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.