Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 (2086 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14 / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial To November 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by educhigo: 12:38pm On May 11, 2023
The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned hearing in the suit filed by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu until Sept. 14.

The self-determination agitator had on Nov. 3, 2022, filed an appeal at the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal’s verdict stopping his release from the DSS custody
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 12:51pm On May 11, 2023
Thats all they are good for, endless adjournments

You go all the way to Kenya to kidnap a man and bring him back to Nigeria under the guise that you want him to face justice

But all you can do is endless adjournments, rather than admit you have no case against the man

Im just surprised that the Supreme Court also allowed its self to become a place of judicial rascality by allowing these endless adjournments

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by DonMarkuzi(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2023
Na wa o.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Cyril44: 12:55pm On May 11, 2023
OMO HE IS NOT COMING OUT ANY TIME SOON O

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Is04970: 12:59pm On May 11, 2023
I'm beginning to pity Kanu. Dude was handicapped by natural immaturity. His followers also made him see himself more than what he his.
I call on president elect Bola Tinubu to release him before the end of his 8th year in office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by mrvitalis(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2023
So APC can't find one thing to use to lock up kalu ?

Mehn ..the is the hight of incompetence honest ...not even a small crime to give him 5 years ?

Well APC lost dasuki case

Say all u want PDP was never this incompetent

There is a reason no international agencies have offered anyone in the Buhari lead administration any position

Normally after 8 years world bank's , IMF and the rest rush Nigerians officials with appointments

But now nobody is even saying anything

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by inoki247: 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
Well his having a taste of Zoo..m

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by inoki247: 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
Well his having a taste of Zoo..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by mrvitalis(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
Kanu case is simple ....you can't commit a crime to bring a criminal to book

Kidnapping him has unvalidated all the crimes n commited ...FG has lost moral ground to prosecute him in any law

Truth is you can't keep adjoining forever

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:05pm On May 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

Mehn ..the is the hight of incompetence honest ...not even a small crime to give him 5 years ?

There is a reason no international agencies have offered anyone in the Buhari lead administration any position

Normally after 8 years world bank's , IMF and the rest rush Nigerians officials with appointments

the issue is not finding one thing to nail him with

The issue is if they sentence him to jail, it's a whole region that it affects

Would it threaten the one nigeria fibre etc, so buhari have craftily finished his 8 years without releasing him

Tinubu would use same tactics, they won't jail him per say but they would use court to incaserate him

That's why I laugh at those saying court would give obi mandate

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

You go all the way to Kenya to kidnap a man and bring him back to Nigeria under the guise that you want him to face justice

But all you can do is endless adjournments, rather than admit you have no case against the man

Im just surprised that the Supreme Court also allowed its self to become a place of judicial rascality by allowing these endless adjournments

@Bolded: I'm not! I've always known the Nigerian judiciary is anything but independent, and is firmly in the pocket of the ruling Fulani hegemony! This is a pointer to how the verdict will go at the election petition tribunal!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On May 11, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

@Bolded: I'm not! I've always known the Nigerian judiciary is anything but independent, and is firmly in the pocket of the ruling Fulani hegemony! This is a pointer to how the verdict will go at the election petition tribunal!

Thats why they steal elections and tell opponents to go to court. They know they will use every trick in the book to keep delaying the case until next elections

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Antipob777(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2023
To be frank im pitying now for Kanu. I wish to appeal to the FG to forgive him as im very sure he has learnt his lesson.

His supporters must also at this time tow down with there loud mouths and stop all form of insults. Threats and killings in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by khalling2008: 1:12pm On May 11, 2023
The case has been adjourned now, I want the sit at home in the southeast to continue till Septsept

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by famology(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2023
Is04970:
I'm beginning to pity Kanu. Dude was handicapped by natural immaturity. His followers also made him see himself more than what he his.
I call on president elect Bola Tinubu to release him before the end of his 8th year in office.

You're not nice ooo 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by famology(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

Is he free now? Lol 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by tishbite42: 1:29pm On May 11, 2023
embarassed
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by GeneralPula: 1:38pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Lol. You created a thread yesterday saying kanu would be a free man today..

Government didn’t kidnap Kanu. He was arrested! If you don’t understand the meaning of kidnap, you can visit Evans in prison for tutor..

Btw - government placed a bounty on Kanu’s head! E no reach 3months, them catch Kanu! Government knew he was coming to Kenya, when and where in Kenya. His hotel room! They also knew he a woman was waiting for him in the hotel room... But Igbos have failed to asked till date who would have sold out that information! Only few people would know Kanu’s movement & routine cuz he can’t trust many people!

I don’t think FG would know all of these if somebody didn’t snitch on Kanu!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2023
Oya 24 hours sit at home til September 14

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by raskymonojendor: 1:39pm On May 11, 2023
Ohaeneze will have to beg Tinubu to have mercy on Nnamdi Kanu like they begged Buhari, but they need to understand that the judiciary is a seperate arm of government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by id911(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian Courts don't adjudicate cases on time. Too bad if you have any case in Court against the powerful.

This country is frustrating to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by richmond500: 1:48pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

adjournment is part of justice, when he was busy creating unnecessary tension in the country, him no know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by GeneralPula: 1:51pm On May 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

You said after 8years, but it’s not even yet 8years..
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by nazicartel(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2023
This country na nonsense. Why not sentence him ones and for all. If it's death , fine. If it's life sentence. Then they should do it. If they didn't see anything on him. Why not release him immediately.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by mytime24(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2023
Kidnapping government
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Jones4190(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2023
educhigo:
The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned hearing in the suit filed by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu until Sept. 14.

The self-determination agitator had on Nov. 3, 2022, filed an appeal at the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal’s verdict stopping his release from the DSS custody
by September 14, it will be join for another 3 years.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by clearcrystal: 1:59pm On May 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Buhari say 'no be me go release Nnamdi Kanu,I will transfer his case to Tinubu,if Tinubu likes,he can hand over his case file to Shetima in 2031'
He must learn a lesson.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by samwillyco1(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
Too Bad for the so called supreme Court Judges handling the matter.

Nigerian judiciary is nothing but in the hands of the politicians and the powerful.
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Roger3D(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2023
educhigo:

News source?
Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
clearcrystal:

Buhari say 'no be me go release Nnamdi Kanu,I will transfer his case to Tinubu,if Tinubu likes,he can hand over his case file to Shetima in 2031'
He must learn a lesson.
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Until Sept14 by Ofunaofu: 2:06pm On May 11, 2023
Is04970:

Ha!

I was thinking you would say " on or before the 8th day in office"

Hmmmmmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Witnessed Omojola's Beating / Exxonmobil, Others Disown Emeagwali / Pdp's Omisore, Adeleke, Wole Oke, Lose N3bn Because Of Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.