Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack (12437 Views)

Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts / Coronavirus : Atiku Donates N50m, Asks Buhari To Give Each Household N10, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Toneypen247(m): 5:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Medicine after death cry cry

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by muykem: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi has sent 50k envelope to the governor of Ondo state.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Brown706: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2022
He did not lot from the Treasury
The thief's caused the attack so they should keep donating from the lotted funds.
Am only obidient,is that a crime??
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Mentcee(m): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2022
And paid as an afterthought
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by viralinfo: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian always political . Though no amount of money can bring back the dead, but at least he tried ..food for thought..name one Not Gov aside Atiku dat as show empathy through donation or even make attempt to speak out...the truth is whether we like it or not the North has the highest voter compare to down south here, for him to speak out at all or give donation him try
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by femicyrus(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Throwback:
Despite my disdain for Obi and his lies, his stinginess actually sits fine with me.

Could Peter Obi's stinginess be a more upright version of the famed anticorruption of Buhari that never produced fruit in his 7year regime where government jobs are still being sold and police is still collecting money for supposedly free bail?

Could Peter Obi's stinginess eradicate the extortionism that exist in Nigeria from the police stations to the government offices, and from the airports to the security guard positioned at every bank or restaurant?

Could this famed stinginess be the virtue that is required at the Presidency?

After Buhari's feeble and non-existing attempt to fight societal corruption, I had already given up on any anticorruption fight and focused on candidates that would improve the economy and with bright ideas provide a better administration with steadfastness of purpose that
Obi will be too stingy to pay workers salary talk less of salary increment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by emmyileri(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2022
HOW FAST DO WE FORGET THAT THIS MAN DENIED CONDEMNING DEBORAH KILLING.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by femicyrus(m): 5:47am On Jun 17, 2022
muykem:
Peter Obi has sent 50k envelope to the governor of Ondo state.
Please stop it

Shii shi obi no dey give

Being stingy is what they call obidient
Workers, ASUU, nlc etc are in for trouble

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by BabaO2: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku is not a nationalist
10m alms money?
If it is north, he wont donate such a paltry amount.
Atiku is a fulani apologist.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by femicyrus(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2022
lonecatt:
People who are architects and beneficiaries of insecurity donating looted funds while confused urchins and sycophants praise them.

I will rather praise a Peter Obi who donates his hard worked #10,000 than theses old thieves who spent millions on party delegates in other to win presidential primaries.
Traveling to Egypt cost #10,000?.

Akagum can't give families who lost their loved ones and the injured from owo massacre shii shii on compassionate grounds.
Just pray such do not come 4th in a presidential election because it will affect the eventual winner by not releasing enough money into circulation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by obyrich(m): 6:06am On Jun 17, 2022
seeker121:
Tinubu=75 million
Atiku=10 million
Sanwolu and others=75 million
Obi must donate too even if it's just #100,000 this is donation to victims of unprovoked attack from Bubu pple.
Remember a similar incident happened I Ozubulu, Anambra in 2017. Did any of these people donate to those victims? Nobody should guilt trip PO if he did not donate.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Benoxvals(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

Obi would rather build a good hospital for that community...did u even see the federal hospital where the victims are being treated?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Spain007(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

How abt Dangote?

Ur sense shld inform you that it's a mess campaign donations.

If I may ask, how much did tinubu donate after lekki massacre?

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by galaxy2020(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Thieves donating looted monies.....political donations.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by effido666: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one
what wil d money b used for ?.......stop d killings instead
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Cromagnon: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Angel55555:
Nice gesture, but just 10m out of the billions he stole?
how much should he have donated?
How much have you donated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by tillaman(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Damn I wish Nwaamaikpe was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Benoxvals:

Obi would rather build a good hospital for that community...did u even see the federal hospital where the victims are being treated?
What happens to the hospital, if I may ask? Since the day these victims were admitted to this day, have you seen any news claiming that the hospital lack any medical equipment? Did the victims family complain to you that, their people have not be attending to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by tillaman(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Spain007:

How abt Dangote?

I swear comrade
Mehn this pic is deep it says it all
We the citizens are the prisoner
We can’t afford to get it wrong again this time
Same thing happened in Oyo State during the last election
Tinubu and his cohorts were disgraced despite the fact that they tried to play hankypanky people came out in numbers to vote in Seyi Makinde and they relegated Adelabu to the dungeons of irrelevance in Oyo State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by faebenezer5star: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2022
How much has he donated to debora's family . We say no to atiku.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one
Tinubu is 75m
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by KingsJohnson(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
seeker121:
Tinubu=75 million
Atiku=10 million
Sanwolu and others=75 million
Obi must donate too even if it's just #100,000 this is donation to victims of unprovoked attack from Bubu pple.

HE Peter Obi is a Nigerian like you, donate yours first
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Spain007:

How abt Dangote?

Well the manner at which youths angrily destroyed his properties without having evidenced of him being the perpetrator was alarming. How can we destroyed private citizen properties on the basic of assumption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by KingsJohnson(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Akagum will never donate.

Even he donates, he will pay in installments over 3 years

We are yet to see how much you and your people sent Mr Giver
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

HE Peter Obi is a Nigerian like you, donate yours first
gov for 8 years loot for 8 good years
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Benoxvals(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

What happens to the hospital, if I may ask? Since the day these victims were admitted to this day, have you seen any news claiming that the hospital lack any medical equipment? Did the victims family complain to you that, their people have not be attending to?

Oga,the hospital is very bad and lacks many medical equipment.I would have given you more information cos I visited the community with my friends to make a little donation but observing that you are hellbent on defaming Peter Obi,I rest my case.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Light78: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2022
They should stop accepting money from politicians.

How can you collect money from people who masterminded the act?

Money is indeed the root of all evil.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Paullo19: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Someone is busy spending Nigerian stolen money and you are claiming somebody who is business inclined is stingy...please read...this is ur so called president.
THE MAN ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Chapter 1

In 1999 Atiku Abubakar was nominated by the then president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as chairman, National Council on Privatization. The government had decided to sell various state-owned assets to private companies to raise bonds, and also in exchange for equities in certain international brands. What followed next was the worst privatization sales in human history.

Multi-billion dollar public investments were sold at derisory prices to his and Obasanjo’s cronies. As Head of National Council on Privatization (NCP), from 1999, Atiku dug Nigeria's economic grave for today's extreme poverty and unemployment.

There were over 600 federal assets when NCP began auctioning sales. To name but a few:

NEPA
Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2

To those marketing Atiku, let me remind you of the senate public hearing of August, 2011 which succinctly captured how Atiku through a retinue of of cohorts, fronts, shell companies, ring fenced over 70% of Federal government's assets through brazen daylight robbery he supervised in the name of privatization.
In 2007, Onigbolo Cement operating at 500,000 tonnes per annum was sold to Dangote at N1.7Bn

ALSCON which Nigeria built with $3.2 billion, was sold to a Russian firm, Russal, for $130million. As of the time of sale, ALSCON had received $120million for the dredging of Imo River, but was never done.
ALSCON had been given $120million for the dredging of the Imo River, but this was never carried out. Russal and Atiku disappeared with the money.

The igbos are complaining about the dredging of the River Niger, but only few remember that the ALSCON deal was supposed to dredge the Imo river, which is easier and more economically viable than the Niger river because it flows into the Forcados river which is a major tributary of the River Niger. Atiku and Russal disappeared with the money till date. Same persons are now campaigning for Atiku.
When the Senate Seating of August, 2011 asked the Russian company the whereabouts of the $120million meant for dredging, the company's Deputy Managing Director, Vitaly Kuzrestov, alleged that the money had been used for "Environment Impact Assessment." In order, if the $120m is taken into account, it's safe to say that a $3.2 billion dollars company was sold for $10 million!

FG's Five percent share in Eleme Petrochemical worth $27 million was never presented to the National Council on Privatization before the company was sold to Indorama.

Under Atiku's watch, the Vaswanis Brothers 'cheated' Nigeria by short-circuiting due process, under a company called Avolon, to acquire Germany's 51 percent in Volkswagen. According to presidency sources, it was a breach of the pre-emptive rights of the federal government of Nigeria stated in section 151 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990.

Atiku liquidated NAFCON in 2005 for the sole purpose of selling it to O’Secul Nigeria Limited, owned by his James Ibori for $153m.

Delta Steel which was set up in 2005, at a cost of $1.5billion, was sold to Global Infrastructure for just $30million without entertaining any bidding as stipulated by the law, Atiku claimed that it is in the best interest of Nigerians. He ignored all recommendations from BPE and due process to sell Delta Steel Company to Global Infrastructure instead of the winner of the bidding process, BUA Group.
In fact Oby Ezekwesili attained celebrity status when she insisted due process must be followed to curb Atiku and Obasanjo's excesses, in a move that later earned her the nickname "Madam Due Process".

Atiku literally dashed DAILY TIMES of Nigeria, to the Anosike brothers (Noel and Fidelis Anosike). According to court records, Atiku did not privatize Daily Times in llthe true sense of the word. Daily times' assets worth over $3b was used to secure a mortgage that paid for the take over. In other words Atiku packaged Daily times to sell and buy itself. Once the assets was stripped, Atiku took off with the Anosike brothers to the next unlucky company

Nigeria's Assets fell into the sinister hands of waiting carnivores who devoured our collective destinies for 5yrs, under Atiku's reign as NCP chairman, Nigeria was held hostage, thoroughly stripped, beaten and milked dry of its fortunes in a once in a lifetime scam called Privatization and concessioning.

Kaduna refinery was concessioned to Blue Star under Atiku's privatization. The CBN governor as at that time swore an affidavit that the $250m paid by the consortium never got into the federation account. An asset of the state sold while the money just vanishes, just like that.

In 2010, the US Senate Permanent Sub-Committee on Investigation released a detailed report of how Atiku wired $40 million from offshore companies to US accounts allegedly controlled by him and his wife, Jennifer Douglas.
Atiku was also implicated in the Halliburton scandal that led to the imprisonment of American congressman, William Jefferson.

In 2007, the then president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, forwarded charges made by Nigeria's anti-corruptions body Atiku to the senate. He had helped divert $145m from Nigeria government accounts to banks. Some of the money was then "fraudulently converted as loans" for three companies connected to the vice-president.

Today, Atiku, whose tasks among numerous others was to oversee the privatization of National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) to ensure that Nigeria overcame her epileptic power supply problem which was the biggest threat to economic growth, now owns one of the biggest industrial sized generator manufacturing company in Nigeria, MIKANO. What an irony I must say.

This is who the PDP would rather have us believe is coming to rescue, uplift and unify Nigeria.
Nigerians WAKE UP, 2023 is not the year of trial and error.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Paullo19: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one
Una weldone...all this bloodthirsty people, they will set up attacks and be giving out money so people will think they care...10m to Atiku is like #10... 50m to tinubu is like #50...
All In the name of politics, wasting the life of people in this country.. God will deal with them individually.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Handsum64: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Because it is not Arewa land abi
Your mate is donating 75M and you are here embarrassing yourself with a 10M donation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by EagleNest(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku that could not stand on his word on "blasphemy killing", is donating money to victims and families who lost dear ones from evil killers -who are also driven by the same ideology as "blasphemy killers". Don't be fooled again, vote wisely in 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by FairAdvocate(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku could not even come in person...Tinubu, Osinbajo and co came in person. "Teni ni teni". Atiku is not even president yet o but south-west is too far to be visited by him. Southerners please wake up with your PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: Nigerians Shouldn't Give In To Threats Or We Will Receed Into Facism / I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae / Rejection Of Gender Equality Bill: You Are Wrong, Itodo Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.