Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack (12436 Views)

Atiku Donates ₦50 Million To Victims Of Flood In Kano / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts / Coronavirus : Atiku Donates N50m, Asks Buhari To Give Each Household N10, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Starhearts: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Good

But

We are OBIdient.

Peter Obi 2023

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Starhearts: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Throwback:
Despite my disdain for Obi and his lies, his stinginess actually sits fine with me.

Could Peter Obi's stinginess be a more upright version of the famed anticorruption of Buhari that never produced fruit in his 7year regime where government jobs are still being sold and police is still collecting money for supposedly free bail?

Could Peter Obi's stinginess eradicate the extortionism that exist in Nigeria from the police stations to the government offices, and from the airports to the security guard positioned at every bank or restaurant?

Could this famed stinginess be the virtue that is required at the Presidency?

After Buhari's feeble and non-existing attempt to fight societal corruption, I had already given up on any anticorruption fight and focused on candidates that would improve the economy and public infrastructural, and with bright ideas provide a better administration with steadfastness of purpose that Buhari obviously lacks, so I rank Tinubu highest in this regard.

However, anticorruption is still a critical factor for me. A country that cannot defeat corruption, can never have anything work as it should. Peter Obi's stinginess is becoming attractive as a tool to reorder societal decay. If we cannot build upright men and women, we are just wasting time and funds that will be siphoned to private purses to lead a life of philanthropy and generousity that is empowered by corruption.

Obi's stinginess could help reorientate our youth who want to be billionaires before they are 21 without any productivity or legitimate output.

U re a day dreamer

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Omniman(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

Allow am make e come from Egypt na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Toriagirl(f): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
All of them are thieves, they're just trying to buy the mind of those people nothing more.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by OlawaleBammie: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Angel55555:
Nice gesture, but just 10m out of the billions he stole?
So he should waste all his loots on one single event abi?? Like he doesn't have what he himself will spend on in his life again.

Entitlement mentality starts like this
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Spain007(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Well the manner at which youths angrily destroyed his properties without having evidenced of him being the perpetrator was alarming. How can we destroyed private citizen properties on the basic of assumption?

Pls be OBEDIENT..... At least make we all enjoy Nigeria before the world go end.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by 247Dior(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one
obi is not interested in fake donations rather he's interested in solving the root cause of the problem
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by dalass(f): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

Too little, too late copy copy donation from Atiku cool

We know Peter Obis case grin
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Angel55555(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
So he should waste all his loots on one single event abi?? Like he doesn't have what he himself will spend on in his life again.

Entitlement mentality starts like this
Nothing like entitlement mentality, please read btw lines. Thanks
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Throwback: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

I am not so particular about Obi, but his stinginess is a virtue that other candidates should imbibe and infuse into their administration.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by okuta007: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

what amount of donation will bring back the lives of those killed ? see as Atiku resembles Benito Mussolini- late Fascist dictator of Italy - in that coat - hmmmm .., he can donate money to do eye service but when confronted by MURIC on his tweet about Deborah stoning to death- he chickened out and denied he was in charge of his own tweeter handle - that is the man you want as president ? will be be able to stand up to the jihadists killing innocent Nigerians across the length and breath of the country ? - an accomplished liar and bigotry sympathizer- that’s Atiku Abubakar!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by gafsal: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
My Tinubu donated 50m !!

Atiku 10m !!!

Obi the stingy one

My tinubu donated #75m (50m for victims and #25m for church)

God bless you Sir, ASIWAJU, D INCOMING GCFR.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by OlawaleBammie: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Angel55555:

Nothing like entitlement mentality, please read btw lines. Thanks
I dont have tym to read between the lines, some other times stop writing between the lines as well for clearer view grin
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Tinubu is 75m
Thank you wo I go correctam!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by HRMK: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2022
TRYING TO SECURE SOUTH WEST VOTES!BUT THE CRIMINALS ARE ALSO FULANIS LIKE HIM!HE COULD NOT STOP THEIR ATROCITIES!A CASE OF MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!BELATED!!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2022
seeker121:
Tinubu=75 million
Atiku=10 million
Sanwolu and others=75 million
Obi must donate too even if it's just #100,000 this is donation to victims of unprovoked attack from Bubu pple.
He go fall sick o if donated!!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by tyinfinity: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi has ran away in order not to pay .
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2022
247Dior:
obi is not interested in fake donations rather he's interested in solving the root cause of the problem
He go fall sick if donated that's why He ran away go hide in Egypt!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Useless Atiku..
You no fit condemn your fulani Herdsmen brothers nefarious activities..
Na to donate from your stolen loot you Sabi..
Ediot
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by lonecatt(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2022
femicyrus:

Traveling to Egypt cost #10,000?.

Akagum can't give families who lost their loved ones and the injured from owo massacre shii shii on compassionate grounds.
Just pray such do not come 4th in a presidential election because it will affect the eventual winner by not releasing enough money into circulation
Did he go to Egypt to play or did he go for medical treatment? oponu
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2022
effido666:
what wil d money b used for ?.......stop d killings instead
pls tell your Oga stingy to donate and stop hiding in Egypt!!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

. Thunda Faya you for using my Arsenal for your Stupid comparisons..
Ediot.
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ogatboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:
A stingy man has nothing to offer

The ones donating are giving the people their own money back. I mean the money they stole that supposed to have been used to protect them in the first place, now they give them back to have a befitting burial. If the money was not stolen, there would not have been need for the donation because they would have been proper security
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ofiko123(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to those who lost lives and properties..
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Donated something like this even before he became a governor with his personal wealth.

Stop ur envy and hate if you want Nigeria to be better even if not for yourself but for the sake of our children the next generation.
Na government money be that one o
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by macolino(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi doesn't give less than 100M....
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by ManirBK: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
Go n verify
I just verify that He ran away go hide in Egypt. All our eyes on him when he comes back. He must donate and stop being stingy!
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by Angel55555(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
I dont have tym to read between the lines, some other times stop writing between the lines as well for clearer view grin
Lol have a great day boss
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by AngelDove10(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Na so as election don come na
Unable go dey donate everything
Re: Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack by femicyrus(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2022
lonecatt:
Did he go to Egypt to play or did he go for medical treatment? oponu
Ndi oponu
Is he the power minister or the chairman senator committee on power?
He will have to travel to America to learn how to be president.
Russian how to fight terrorism
Australia how to set up cattle ranch
Japan how to manufacture electronics
UK how to play football
Benin republic how to import good at a cheaper price
Then tinubu's house how to be politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Stop And Search Aregbesola’s Convoy - Senator Omisore / The Complete List Of All 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.