Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate (36008 Views)

'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) / Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Kinzo0917(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe. What of his partly collapsed billion dollar Asaba drainage? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor
. We Deltans will not vote Okowa. He is d worst governor since d creation of Delta State. No single development since he came to power 8 years ago. Atiku goofed big time choosing failure Okowa as his running mate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by okuta007: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe. What of his partly collapsed billion dollar Asaba drainage? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor

very very useless - Atiku must lose for Okowa to go to jail in 2023 - okowa is a bigger thief than ibori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by maasoap(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Wike will be a dangerous VP to any candidate.

The way God is just clearing the path for Peter Obi…
-Shows Peter Obi to leave PDP
-Didn’t allow Wike to get PDP ticket
-Didn’t allow Osibanjo or Amaechi to get APC ticket
-Makes Atiku not to get Wike as VP
-APC consistency in bad governance making plans for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Done deal, easy ride.
Over 90% of Obi's supporters are either from PDP supporters or those who have never voted before, Tinubu will be the beneficiary
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Enwhen(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe, using pointer newspaper, DBS and NTA, who open for only one hr per day to sing his praises and teach how to plant corn and harvest cucumber. What of his partly collapsed yeye billion dollar Asaba drainage he has been constructing since 1st tenure? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor

If u are a deltan , u must knw Sheriff and u must knw the stake of PDP ....it's PDP or nothing
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Enwhen:

If u are a deltan , u must knw Sheriff and u must knw the stake of PDP ....it's PDP or nothing
. I lie? D way APC useless for federal,same way PDP government in Delta is useless
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by tonididdy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
This people just dey play back - stabbing games

If wike start e own, nobody should shatt oh!
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Enwhen(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
. I lie? D way APC useless for federal,same way PDP government in Delta is useless

Very wrong, the borrowed Okowa did of recent is for this election ... Sherif is a big weight and I doubt Okowa can control him... So Tinubu who is a better choice ?,.. person that can't hold paper how can he hold the deing Nigeria ?
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by yetunsbay(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
TimmyTen:
On Peter Obi we stand. Any other is just interested in enriching his private pocket. My candid opinion
Yes, but Obi can't win
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by CSTRR: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
I wonder how you poeple crying of Obi Pandora who had never have political office in Nigeria to become president. To me Obi Is an Imaginary president supported by unknown Terrorists from Imaginary Bia land.
Your opinion is irrelevant.

You are irrelevant.

We don't care about your opinion.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by CSTRR: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
Yes, but Obi can't win
That is your cup of tea.

We will vote for him nonetheless.

I can't stand under the sun and vote for atiku or tinubu.

That is an insult to my education.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by ManirBK: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Aboki go and face your shoemaking business.Wike has too much Investment in Pdp, he hates apc with passion.He is a loyal party man
Mr ipob that your stingy candidate can only win in his home town because He is a novice and stingy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Eriokanmi: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Afamed:

Inconsequential 5% . You go resume your Biafra or death national anthem after 2023 election
So, you think only those supporting obi are igbo abi, just same way most of you guys think when you don't support either apc or tinubu, you're ipob, even if you're from oyo, lagos or ondo state. Smh! Ę maa riran wo grin
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by yetunsbay(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
CSTRR:

That is your cup of tea.

We will vote for him nonetheless.

I can't stand under the sun and vote for atiku or tinubu.

That is an insult to my education.
Lol. Na your vote naw....even you can stand under same sun till election. Winner is declared.

The point is, Obi can't win......already for now......maybe till future sha
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by ponishah: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe, using pointer newspaper, DBS and NTA, who open for only one hr per day to sing his praises and teach how to plant corn and harvest cucumber, after which they close and go home. What of his partly collapsed yeye billion dollar Asaba drainage he has been constructing since 1st tenure? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor going there to serve himself, not Nigerians, thinking deltans will vote him
All these children of exconvict getting too jealous of Okowa. Okowa blocked all holes that you guys were stealing Delta state money from.
Which 150billion, keep deceiving yourself.
The more you dey vex for hole, the more the hole dey expand.
Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta,
Stop hating, stop being an ethnic bigot.
OKOWA DON HUMBLE UNA OOOOOOOO
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by akinwun(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creamypie:
We deltans will be obedient. Okowa is a propagandist governor, who only works on media. And his media execution of youth empowerment programe, using pointer newspaper, DBS and NTA, who open for only one hr per day to sing his praises and teach how to plant corn and harvest cucumber, after which they close and go home. What of his partly collapsed yeye billion dollar Asaba drainage he has been constructing since 1st tenure? 150 billion borrowed to fund sherrif primary ? Useless governor going there to serve himself, not Nigerians, thinking deltans will vote him
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sorry, i can only respond with laughter, because i can relate with most of these TV stations a bit far from Lagos and civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by phadul: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2022
PDP and APC will never rule this country again
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by CSTRR: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2022
yetunsbay:
Lol. Na your vote naw....even you can stand under same sun till election. Winner is declared.

The point is, Obi can't win......already for now......maybe till future sha
No winner is declared.

Anybody that wins is who the majority decides to choose.

And that is on them.

If the masses decide to choose a bad leader, then a bad leader will win.

Nobody has decided anything.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Okhuadams(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2022
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/wike-absent-as-okowa-is-unveiled-as-atikus-running-mate/
It was not his fault he lost the VP slot, it was Ameachi fault it was Ameachi that suggested Okowa. To humble wicked Wike . And his vote will go to APC come nxt year
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Froodhomes: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2022
This ethnic card u are playing shows u are one of the foolish majority of voters we have standing against the progress of Nigeria. It surprises me how a sane human will leave Peter Obi and vote for those coming to reenforce incompetence and cluelessness simply because of tribal sentiment. It's quite unfortunate to see that people like you don't wish to see Nigeria regain it's glory and for the good of us all. Those of you shouting Tinubu and Atiku really need urgent physc evaluation.[/quote][color=#006600][

Obi is not Nigerian youth candidate but Ipob candidate. He has no chance of winning the election so stop disturbing us with ur fake analysis. If you want to loose your vote go ahead and vote obi.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by pacificom: 12:38am On Jun 17, 2022
hotseat:
A committee set up to look for the most suitable running mate recommended Wike overwhelmingly only for Atiku to bypass the recommendation of the committee by foisting Okowa, a certified traitor, on the party as his running mate.

He(Atiku) has by this action shown that he is going to run a one-man show and, as a result, ruffled some feathers within the party and beyond.

For coming second in the recently concluded PDP presidential primary, Wike should naturally be the running mate.

Wike is feeling shortchanged in the scheme of things and you don't expect him not to be aggrieved.
You can choose a lion as your vice when it is comes to your turn.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by olaniyilukman(m): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
mumu man, how do you expect y win when you behave like your , in politics,you have too be diplomatic and still maintain your ruggedity , but wike case be say ,en be pure tout
but with the present situation of things in Nigeria, Wike seems to be the perfect answer to nonsense we performing in this country, we don't need another gentleman approach like that of Osinbajo to some critical issues. Nigerians are stubborn and greediness people and it takes stubborn leaders to deal with our madness. How I wish Abacha is alive and he is contesting for President while Wike is his vice president, it would have been a revolution for Nigerians politics
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by favour32(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2022
PDP NWC recommended Wike to be vp but Atiku ignored the recommendation.
This action has told you in advance that Atiku will lead a dictatorial government with corrupt tendency.
APC And PDP no difference.
Vote Obi_diently!
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Creamypie(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2022
ponishah:

All these children of exconvict getting too jealous of Okowa. Okowa blocked all holes that you guys were stealing Delta state money from.
Which 150billion, keep deceiving yourself.
The more you dey vex for hole, the more the hole dey expand.
Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta,
Stop hating, stop being an ethnic bigot.
OKOWA DON HUMBLE UNA OOOOOOOO
who's this idiot? Am not a politician and okowa will not smell d seat. Screenshot this message and reply me after elections. Fool. Thats y DTA has nothing to show for all its allocation Over the last 2 decades, cos of ass lickers like u, eating crumbs from their table. wait and see the votes he will get from deltans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Reality will humble you. 2023 around the corner.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by ZEBrite: 2:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Governor Okowa looks like a VP and matured.

Please buy our Land at Igbo-etche, Rivers State.
We have 3 plots available. #3.2m per plot. Surveyed already.

Contact ZEBrite Advertising.

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by NaBanga: 2:53am On Jun 17, 2022
I know Wike is disappointed. I feel his pain. He is a heavy weight and probably could have swayed the election in Atiku's favor. However he could have put Atiku's life on the line just to wrestle power from him.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Taich(m): 3:24am On Jun 17, 2022
dapsoneh:
The battle is between Peter Obi and Tinubu grin

I was thinking the Yeye man would chose Dino grin

Or Ikpeazu? The new expression of failure in Nigeria.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Owontime: 3:30am On Jun 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Owontime: 3:31am On Jun 17, 2022
You really believe a Biafran can become the president of Nigeria?
grin grin grin
Wow,you people make everyone laugh at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by SupremeSpecimen: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Creamypie:

Damn...tell em how you really feel

1 Like

Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Halo22: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Everything will finally turn around for the good of the man in whom the youths are well pleased (Okwute Ndi Igbo). If u know, u know.
Re: Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate by Oyolohi24: 3:54am On Jun 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
I wonder how you poeple crying of Obi Pandora who had never have political office in Nigeria to become president. To me Obi Is an Imaginary president supported by unknown Terrorists from Imaginary Bia land.
But when it eventually happens, I know you are going to hug transformer. You that supposed to vote for a candidate that will help your children's lives in the future is here talking rubbish cos they have bought you for one nonsense politician. Continue but God will do his wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.